Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Do you think that serials have a story? (Page 5)

Poll Question: Do you think that serials have a story?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
63 [59.43%]
22 [20.75%]
3 [2.83%]
18 [16.98%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy4KASH_AR

Originally posted by Savage

Serials are stories essentially. The storytelling ability of the creative team and everybody involved eventually fades and they start shoving nonsense in our faces. But mostly when a show begins a lot of credit goes to the story writer who came up with the original plot. One thing follows another and shows turn shitty for which you cannot blame anyone in particular. They are just stretched too much.

But the story writers do deserve to have an award category at least.

Well said dear!!
I agree completely with you.Because of the trp factor,viewers are simply made to watch crap at times but that does not mean that there is no story or concept behind that temporary track.

We can't deny that serials don't have a story.
You have expressed your views wonderfully.

Thank you. Smile

Honestly it is about how much sense a story makes. Whichever way you see it fiction is a story, be it on TV or the big screen. Why then are some movies and all Hindi shows called 'story-less'? Simply because they tend to make no sense. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy4KASH_AR

crazy4KASH_AR IF-Sizzlerz
crazy4KASH_AR
crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sophialuvzmusic

all serials have a story... but sometimes we cant make out... but qubool hai does have a story... it just started... we have to wait!!

You are right.Serials do have a story.
QUBOOL HAI is a family saga and it has got a strong storyline.I hope the show may remain as interesting as it is at present forever.

im sure it will be intresting... im in love with this show already

Me too.
The show has got an outstanding beginning unlike previous 4lions shows where the beginning was not such bombastic according to me.
Every day a new fact was revealed in the first week and this showed that the serial is moving at a fast pace.I'm in love with this show just like you.

Edited by crazy4KASH_AR - 11 November 2012 at 11:46am
Direwolves Goldie
Direwolves
Direwolves

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged

all serials have a story... but sometimes we cant make out... but qubool hai does have a story... it just started... we have to wait!!

QUBOOL HAI is a family saga and it has got a strong storyline.I hope the show may remain as interesting as it is at present forever.

Me too.
The show has got an outstanding beginning unlike previous 4lions shows where the beginning was such bombastic according to me.
Every day a new fact was revealed in the first week and this showed that the serial is moving at a fast pace.I'm in love with this show just like you.

well about the "unlike previous 4lions shows" i didnt get it...

crazy4KASH_AR

crazy4KASH_AR
crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged

Me too.
The show has got an outstanding beginning unlike previous 4lions shows where the beginning was such bombastic according to me.

well about the "unlike previous 4lions shows" i didnt get it...

Sorry for forgetting to type 'not' before such bombastic...
Actually the production house of Qubool hai has already made other shows.But the beginning of those shows was not extremely grand,wonderful,etc etc for me.This is what I meant by saying this sentence.
Since the very first day Qubool hai has got a charm and a real craving from the side of fans who were waiting desperately to watch the show.and the best thing is that the wait was worth watch.the first week of the show didn't disappoint many of us.this is what I'm exactly talking about in consideration with the previous 2 shows of the same production house(4lions).
But then again,it's plainly my personal point of view.
What do you have to say about this?
crazy4KASH_AR
crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged

Serials are stories essentially. The storytelling ability of the creative team and everybody involved eventually fades and they start shoving nonsense in our faces. But mostly when a show begins a lot of credit goes to the story writer who came up with the original plot. One thing follows another and shows turn shitty for which you cannot blame anyone in particular. They are just stretched too much.

But the story writers do deserve to have an award category at least.

Well said dear!!
I agree completely with you.Because of the trp factor,viewers are simply made to watch crap at times but that does not mean that there is no story or concept behind that temporary track.

We can't deny that serials don't have a story.
You have expressed your views wonderfully.

Thank you.Smile

Honestly it is about how much sense a story makes. Whichever way you see it fiction is a story, be it on TV or the big screen. Why then are some movies and all Hindi shows called 'story-less'? Simply because they tend to make no sense.LOL

Wow!! You really write beautifully dear.
I agree completely.But still we can't deny that serials do have a story,no matter how badly the story gets ruined due to various factors.
Story-less -I must say that this word is best suited for movies.For serials, I think that atleast daily shows have some concept which may get neglected after a while and then the disastrous mixture of emotions and drama is presented before the audience.
What do you think about this?

thegameison

anaad Senior Member
anaad
anaad

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

Offcourse,all serials have stories...but if those story make sense thats another debateLOL

crazy4KASH_AR

crazy4KASH_AR
crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anaad

Offcourse,all serials have stories...but if those story make sense thats another debateLOL

That's true.
But we can have a story writer award for sure to acknowledge the amount of hard work story writers put in for making a serial a successful one.Isn't it?
anaad Senior Member
anaad
anaad

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by anaad

That's true.
But we can have a story writer award for sure to acknowledge the amount of hard work story writers put in for making a serial a successful one.Isn't it?

trueLOL

crazy4KASH_AR

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index