Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Do you think that serials have a story? (Page 2)

Poll Question: Do you think that serials have a story?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
63 [59.43%]
22 [20.75%]
3 [2.83%]
18 [16.98%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

crazy4KASH_AR IF-Sizzlerz
crazy4KASH_AR
crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
koi hai yahaan online is waqt??

zainab03 Goldie
zainab03
zainab03

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Dont worry honey.. every serial has a story behind it which means something and our qubool hai is going too blow it away

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy4KASH_AR

Fatima_Q IF-Sizzlerz
Fatima_Q
Fatima_Q

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Of course they have to have a story...I mean they must have something planned for at least the first 100 or so episodes.  Every drama has a central theme...they have writers that know where to go with their show...and when they have reached the climax...and which tracks to pursue next.  Sure TRPs influence things and you get an idea which track was popular with the audience and all...but if you don't have a story...you don't have a serial. LOL

crazy4KASH_AR

crazy4KASH_AR
crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Don't you guys have to say anything about this serious matter?
tibs09 IF-Rockerz
tibs09
tibs09

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged

also the characters  we viewers fall in love with are all  fleshed out by the writers ...no actor on his own can create a character ...a good actor can bring to life and add to to the writer's imagination .but essentially the writer's imagination has to be there ...

Edited by tibs09 - 09 November 2012 at 3:01am

crazy4KASH_AR

crazy4KASH_AR
crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ummesulaiman

Of course they have to have a story...I mean they must have something planned for at least the first 100 or so episodes. Every drama has acentral theme...they have writersthat know where to go with their show...and when they have reached the climax...and which tracks to pursue next. Sure TRPs influence things and you get an idea which track was popular with the audience and all...but if you don't have a story...you don't have a serial. LOL

I completely agree with every single sentence of yours dear.
No story=no serial.
I'm still in a state of shock.How can ITA awards do this to the writers?There would have been no ITA if serials were not present. A serial cannot happen without a story and a story is impossible without the story writer.LOL

Seriously,I sometimes I don't understand how can ITA's whole team be so dumb!!!

Very well written Fatima..
maaniqra IF-Sizzlerz
maaniqra
maaniqra

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Definitely yes!!

crazy4KASH_AR

crazy4KASH_AR
crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tibs09

also the characters we viewers fall in love with are all fleshed out by the writers ...no actor on his own can create a character ...a good actor can bring to life and add to to the writer's imagination .but essentially the writer's imagination has to be there ...

Wow!! You are absolutely correct.I agree completely with you.
This issue is seriously the height of demotivation for the entire group of writers who work so hard for the daily soaps.
A character and even an actor becomes hit or flop because of the story of the serial at the end of the day...
You have expressed your opinions wonderfully dear.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index