Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

mijanur

IF-Sizzlerz

mijanur

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
I am a lot like Zoya in real life: Surbhi Jyoti
Tags: Zee TV , Star Diary , Surbhi Jyoti , Zoya , Qubool HaiBy SurbhiJyoti 3 Nov 2012 - 18:50A page from the personal diary of Surbhi jyotiHi all. I am Surbhi Jyoti aka Zoya from Zee TVs Qubool Hai.To start witha little bit about myself. I was born and raised in Jalandhar, Punjab where my parents and younger brother reside. While my mom is a housewife, my dad has a rubber chemical business. Here in Mumbai, I am staying with one of my cousins.Having completed my schooling from Shiv Jyoti Public School, Jalandhar, I completed mygraduation from HMP (Hansraj Morarji Public College). Later, I did my MA in English from Apeejay College of Fine Arts.Since my childhood, I have always been active in debates and have won national champion trophy thrice in debate competitions. Since the last seven years, I have been participating in theatre.Having done a Punjabi serial Kach Diya Wanga , I have also done many popular Punjabi films like Akiyaan To Door Jayen Na, Raula Pai Gaya, Kach Diyan Wanga and MundePatiale De .One day I got a call from Gul mam (Khan) asking me to come for an audition for Zoyasrole. After I appeared for the audition, got a message congratulating me for bagging Zoyas role. Reading the message, I was speechless for a while and couldnt express my feelings. Till date me, it is the best moment of my life. After taking up this role, I watched Pakistani TV shows like Dhoop Kinare and Humsafar to prepare for the same.Qubool Hai is a wonderful show and its great working with my co-star Karan Singh Grover; he is a very down to earth person and hasnt shown any kind of tantrums. I amreally enjoying playing my role. In fact, I am so used to doing the character that I swear that I can wear a burkha faster than any Muslim girl. So you can imagine how deep I am into my character that in real life also, I tend to act identically. My parents are indeed proud of me.I am glad the way my life is shaping up and Ihavent had to struggle for anything. On the whole, Ive been very lucky.On the personal front Surbhi is a lot like Zoya,very naughty, messy and lively.To unwind myself, I like to dance and like to watch cricket and reality shows.This is me and my life in a nutshell. Fans, please watch my show and I hope aapko Zoya qubool hogahttp://www.tellychakkar.com/stardiary/i-am-lot-zoya-real-life-surbhi-jyoti

Edited by mijanur - 08 November 2012 at 11:37am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveMishalPROTIM21aparna_islammoonstruckMeaningfulashlok4everEvash-iLoveKaran-_vineeta_aathyaLoveAsYa222dauntless.sam.ummesulaimanash28prava55663KulfiBaisumaiya14.Dulcet

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I am a lot like Zoya in real life: Surbhi Jyoti" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cutiepreet

IF-Dazzler

cutiepreet

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Hey.. Thanx for sharing :)
I really like Surbhi and I like her for Zoya's role :) she is doing justice to it and I'm sure she will improve more in the future :)
Btw Jalandhar is my hometown as well back home :) and my cousin goes to HMP college where she graduated from this I got it from my cousin.. Lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mijanurKulfiBai

ummesulaiman

IF-Sizzlerz

ummesulaiman

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
TFS Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mijanur

mijanur

IF-Sizzlerz

mijanur

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutiepreet

Hey.. Thanx for sharing :)
I really like Surbhi and I like her for Zoya's role :) she is doing justice to it and I'm sure she will improve more in the future :)
Btw Jalandhar is my hometown as well back home :) and my cousin goes to HMP college where she graduated from this I got it from my cousin.. Lol
So far zoya is so good.

prava55663

IF-Sizzlerz

prava55663

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing

aparna_islam

aparna_islam

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Like surbhi jyoti.

jakther7

IF-Rockerz

jakther7

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
TFS She is doing good job as Zoya

snow007

Goldie

snow007

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
love u
Humsafar is one of my favorite show

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.