Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

seema kunal bravo kya thappad tha yaaar! (Page 6)

Musiquelover IF-Dazzler
Musiquelover
Musiquelover

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
[

Sree, if the PH had put in 50% of their time & effort to make this show better we would be in this situation now. Sorry i can't praise the makers for constantly showing KC dumb & brainless. I've been in this forum for longer period & i can say that the forum was very positive & responsive towards the show coz the show was good that time. We've been constantly giving the makers positive feedback via FB,twitter,petition,colors website etc from April 2012. I think PH would have got our point loud & clear by now, so what's their excuse still to show crap now?

Lolz, Even I m not praising Cvs here.  NEither I am looking at their excuses. If you have read my tweets even i voiced out that stop the crap karke. Yes I agree the fact. I am not denying it. But our point of ranting if its not bringing any thingnew beter to stop watching or stay quite watching by passing the frustration to them in the right way is what I Felt. Other than basing and criticizing  here where new comers in the forum gets scared to login in to forum as to check oh god today what s going on.  Its better stay away from IF. Is that this forum for????? I hope there is a frustration thread where we can bash them left right and center. If we want we can give cvs links of those threads dear. Well If u n me have to talk I believe we can talk endlessly defending out points and views which is uncalled for at this moment. YOu shared ur point I gave my point. Fair enough hahah.

We never wanted his reaction to be wrapped in one single episode. they could have taken their time and stretched this scene for 2-3 episodes & shown us KC's correct reaction 

I believe they are palnning for Sinal reunion by this Diwali. So if they show crying bursting pain pouring scenes for 3 episodes.  Diwali will for sure pass by abruptly without a proper stuff. Pain pouring can be done even after reunion. LEts c hwo it goes. Again it differs from person to persons perceptions. 

Again, only SS has got awards till now for his acting & no one is questioning that. Parichay as a show has not garnered any appreciation or award and when i Say am displeased with KC it means the CVs & PH not the actor.My grouse is this, if the PH aren't able to give the viewers what they want, they should not be in that business. its as simple as that.

As die hard pankhas ACs dhadkans of Parichay we all have the regret that our show couldnt bag a single award. The show couldnt bag the award but the lead of the show could bag the award is something which is a tight slap on the CVs face where they have to lookinto the improvement of their work which is an open judgement.

SO we can feel happy for SS that he got awards for his calibre .

ITs PH who has to looknto it and consder why the show is failing to bag awards. who are we to decide whether they should be in the business or not. THats sounds absurd to me. None of the individual has got right to say that they should not do this and do that. Its only we who are not liking it rather. BUt there are crores of viewers who might love to watch the show still.

See I am runninga  business where I am CRM COnsultant. I try to satisfy my clients with my work. No one can be satisfied to an extent of 100% that every one has to accept. If I fail to satisfy my client I do a gap analysis where did i fail and in my next commitment will try my best to satisfy them. But If the same cleint suggests me that as u couldnt satisfy my bunch of consumers with ur work so u should trun off the board I will firmly stand and show the direction towards them to gate .  If u like stay else out ..is the policy they follow. Its simple as that. Again Business principle I am talking about so it varies from entreprenuer ot entreprenuer and individual to individual. L

OLZ NO OFFENSE hahaha. Well I must say Loving to argue with you darling but again as it s forum I am cutting it here. Wink Hope u dont mind.

I agree that soap world requires drama, but we've been getting melodrama with big dollops of vamp day in and day out. Kunal is the character etched by the CVs so criticizing him is criticizing CVs. I have a right to voice my opinion & i'l do it. EK said she makes the show for masses, so the masses can be rest assured that their show is safe in spite of few displeased fans like us. Wink

Ekta did in her every daily soap where fans like us voiced out and fans who love to be silent and watch have given the uplift for them . We are a drop of the enormous occean of fans for her soaps dear. SO if crores of ppl are farely watching her show and we r voicingout do u think tehy will take u n me for importance????Wink

Again one point: My asnwers i feel havent hurt u. IF by mistake my answers sounded curt and have hurt u I am sorry. As i belong to the industry I can fairly comment with confidence. Thats all I can say. I prefer in maintaining good and healthy relations rather than to rupture them with my language. Once agian sorry if i have hurt you.

No offense taken sree , we all are mature adults here Wink Big smile May i know what creative head you work for? maybe we can get inputs from you regarding that? Wink

SOrry I cant reveal at the given moment,.  I Have done my FIlm making course BFTech from Losangles ANd i prefer to work for documentaries and assisting music composing and Assistant direction of the same.  As my works are been rendered for Universties for their research students for their detail understanding of the subject and acting.

Well Ramya I think our views are stromg for personal point of view and professional point of view too. So further discussion Letscatch up with PMs not on  open forum as I dont want Mods to close this topic though we are arguing freindly...lolz I Hope you are with me in this. ...WinkBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kunalchopra74eshi.nlRajash

Musiquelover IF-Dazzler
Musiquelover
Musiquelover

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshi.nl

Sree agree with u...we r not the only audience that watch this serial.in sammy's recent int ...he mentioned Tht younger audience wanna see sinal together...but some people don't want to see all romantic scenes.they r trying to balance.iam not saying we wanna see all romance...but we have more expectations...logic,meaningful scenes,romance,a lil drama...as sinal pankha ...i love sinal scenes to the core only watch the show for kunal n sinal...don't care about any other character ...here we have members who love to see...seema,kids..they r waiting to see seema in action.on forum we have different tastes ,preferences,n likes...what about other audience ...but as it's Ek show drama quotient wil b there...for aunties who love torture LOL LOL

ROFL  Eshi ...aunties ...love torture Mashallah ... cant stop laughing yaar

I have seen Ek shows b4.trust me they all started(few which i have seen)with very good tracks...but then again Ek decides some lame twist...n changes whole story...which leads to show shutting down...
Like...kayamath,tereliye...parichay is far better than those shows.n still doing good .we just have to b patient...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kunalchopra74eshi.nl

kunalchopra74 Groupbie
kunalchopra74
kunalchopra74

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
mashallah kya thapad tha Star ek 2 aur dene chaiye the

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Musiquelover

eshi.nl IF-Rockerz
eshi.nl
eshi.nl

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Sree i know some people who love crying...with tortures...yaar...seriously... LOL LOL
We love to see kunal n siddhi crying in some situations...as we r waiting to see such emotional scene now...which is delayed...n all of us wil bcm emotional with them.
We can see lil bit drama...but some fans wanna see too dramatic scenes.if u chk Tht serial which is no1 in trps ...it's too dramatic but still that serial fans love to see that LOL LOL ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MusiqueloverRajash

rima31 Senior Member
rima31
rima31

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged

Sree i know some people who love crying...with tortures...yaar...seriously... LOL LOL
We love to see kunal n siddhi crying in some situations...as we r waiting to see such emotional scene now...which is delayed...n all of us wil bcm emotional with them.
We can see lil bit drama...but some fans wanna see too dramatic scenes.if u chk Tht serial which is no1 in trps ...it's too dramatic but still that serial fans love to see that LOL LOL ...
 true eshi ...
they are habituated of watching 17 pheras and mantra chanting for entire length of the episode 
crying and shouting is prevalent ... and if some one dares to show something else on a lighter node 
REjected!!!!

I guess the station scene was kept low only to show a different KUnal .. minus ansoo and guilt trip we have seen that in the past no ??
remember ?? when Siddhi was kidnapped most of us were unhappy with the way kunnu reacted ... but we we love the way it progressed ...
may be the reunion is going to be of that sort Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MusiqueloverGayathri_MSKeshi.nlrpmenon-Rani

Gayathri_MSK IF-Dazzler
Gayathri_MSK
Gayathri_MSK

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima31

true eshi ...
they are habituated of watching 17 pheras and mantra chanting for entire length of the episode 
crying and shouting is prevalent ... and if some one dares to show something else on a lighter node 
REjected!!!!

I guess the station scene was kept low only to show a different KUnal .. minus ansoo and guilt trip we have seen that in the past no ??
remember ?? when Siddhi was kidnapped most of us were unhappy with the way kunnu reacted ... but we we love the way it progressed ...
may be the reunion is going to be of that sort Smile

Well said RimaSmile

Dont want the emotional KC until sinal reunion. He should be act wisely and get back siddhi... Then let him cry keeping head on her lap.. and show the episode for 2 to 3 days.. I dont have issues.. RT now .. No rona dhona.. only anticipated KC. Still again not like a KC - lion of anger..
Now he is a balanced KC have control over his emotions..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Musiquelovereshi.nlrpmenonRajash

rpmenon IF-Rockerz
rpmenon
rpmenon

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gayathri_MSK

Dont want the emotional KC until sinal reunion. He should be act wisely and get back siddhi... Then let him cry keeping head on her lap.. 

Now he is a balanced KC have control over his emotions..

Yes Gayathri,I was just saying that in the other thread... This KC doesn't jump in anger anymore and do blunders.He has control over his emotions,and he knows what he is doing.

As for his true reaction to the pain Sidhi went through,we will get to see it in the privacy of the house,after she gets back there... He doesn't have to shout out and say he is sorry,go to his knees and all that drama... We have seen the reaction of people when he behaved like a teenager in love,it would have been the same ,had they shown an extremely emotional reunion.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Musiquelovereshi.nlRajash-Rani

eshi.nl IF-Rockerz
eshi.nl
eshi.nl

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
@Gayathri,Rima, radhika,sree...
Yep a lil drama...we can accept...but here when his reaction is not that much...less than usual.some of us r not liking it.see they too wanna see too dramatic...r they r used to it... Tongue
But as all of u said he is waiting to see her in house then he wil get emotional...
Agree we have to wait n watch.they can't show everything in one week...they r saving n dragging Dead exposure track for Dec,..we all know it...as it wil give trps they need.sinal reunion is for us...to b glued to the show LOL LOL ...as sinal fan love to see sinal together...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rima31MusiqueloverRajash

Go to top