Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

seema kunal bravo kya thappad tha yaaar! (Page 5)

_sinal_ Goldie
_sinal_
_sinal_

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
ohhh sree kya chaata maara yaar kunau ne vamp ko..Smiletight nd crisp mazaa aagaya.i was totally fida over kunu yesterday..nd how can i forget seema she rocked yaar kya taana maaraWinkkabhi na honewali jethani koLOL...how shameless lady richa is yaar chata aur taana milne ke baad bhi akal thikana me nahi aata..Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MusiqueloverRajash

rainbowgirl IF-Rockerz
rainbowgirl
rainbowgirl

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Sree sorry to butt in your post Wink

can you please tell me when, where & who made derogatory comment about Samir Soni? Confused I would like to report such post. As far as i know the so called bashing, constructive criticism is done to the fictional character KC in turn to the makers. I have always believed that people on the forum are matured enough to know the difference between a fictional character & the actors who portray them.

As far as KC's reaction to Siddhi when she confronted him with everything seemed cold turkey to me tooOuch. If he can act like a teenager hugging & kissing her on a public road with everyone around.Shocked What stopped him to react aptly to Siddhi's news in a deserted railway platform? wasn't that private enough to show genuine reactions? Confused

To put it bluntly,CVs,writers & the whole team who are involved in making the show are not doing any charity for usErmm. It is there job to make the show & like every other job they have to put in their 100% to it if they want their work to be appreciatedWink. Parichay team with their copy pasting technique, bloopers, sloppy story, hollow dialogues & constantly showing the leads dumb & vamps smart won't earn brownie points from anyone with few exceptionsThumbs Down. If they have taken up the job to entertain us let them give us wholesome entertainment, we'l appreciate their efforts. what we are getting is constant disappointment & heartburn Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Musiquelover

Musiquelover IF-Dazzler
Musiquelover
Musiquelover

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Sree sorry to butt in your post Wink

No need to say sorry to butt in here coz i didnt made this post only for few all are free to butt in...
can you please tell me when, where & who made derogatory comment about Samir Soni? Confused I would like to report such post.

I need not openly say or name the post or provide the link  Ramya. I have already reported it to mods which even they have accpted that derogatory comments which are uncalled for the healty enviroment of the Forum.

As far as i know the so called bashing, constructive criticism is done to the fictional character KC in turn to the makers. I have always believed that people on the forum are matured enough to know the difference between a fictional character & the actors who portray them.

So called bashing, Constructive criticism : In my view there is a decent delicacy line for that. If it becomes intolerable even for the makers they will wind up the show. As I have complete knowledge of the film making their strategies and how they take every single comment. DO they visit forums or not. Checking to Consistency of the threads which maintain so called Bashing and Constructive Criticism leads to winding up of the show instead of motivating them to look in to the parameters of improving the quality of the tracks.
Result will be frutstrated fans who are ranting out might be least bothered with the winding up of the show but what about those fans who love to see Samir or rather for us its Kunal chopda . Those fans who dont reach out forums like ours... but still be heart broken that their favourite show is winded up. As fans of Parichay its our due responsibilty that we collectively healthily possitively voice out to reach makers. But our voice out shoult not harm other fans who dont have reach to Technology of the trending days.

As far as KC's reaction to Siddhi when she confronted him with everything seemed cold turkey to me tooOuch. If he can act like a teenager hugging & kissing her on a public road with everyone around.ShockedWhat stopped him to react aptly to Siddhi's news in a deserted railway platform? wasn't that private enough to show genuine reactions? Confused

Yes I agree his reaction to SIddhis Confrontation was cold. But what u expect him to do... A man in state who comes to know that his wife left him because of his safety and he like a fool believed that specimens words who ditched him and broke his family, wil prefer to commit suicide. He will develop bitterness on himself. SO we expect him to hurt himselves saying SHittt sidddhi how did I get into her words. YOu have done so much for me this that rona dhona...???????? On a lonely platform where on knowing that Abhay is completely gone for toss the other side with his anger on SIddhi and Kunal? If he starts pouring his heart ouf of 9 years pain he went through, I think if he stops in one single episode as most of the fans wshed... I would say its injustice and  insult to the emotional values of  KC. One single episode will not suffice to portay his pain of 9 years longing for his wife. Or for the misunderstadning he developed towards his wife. Hence it would be proper for him to keep quiet at the moment and Confess Siddhi that he too loves her ...his confession for which SIddhi was craving for and he failed toconfess whenever he wanted to Which they have showed. 

COmming to Hugging Kissing in Public: 
Todays wolrd Ppl are romancing on the road sides in front of publc. They arent smooching there to think that its appropriate. When some one has found their soulmate back after a decade they cant stop themselves to show their joy that they are keeping those moments in their hearts. So after comming out when they both know that they are not going to same place and they are going to their respective shelters a last hug of the day and a last kiss . Quite meaningful. 

His joy his heart rolled back to that age when siddhi left its quite natural gesture. He enjoyed the joy. The joy can be shown in few minutes but pain even if we show it for ages still its less. So he showed the joy. And kept the pain in himself to pour it heart out when he gets his lady i his room sitting next to him. He is still in the form of yet to get bursted volcano form.
So the silence before the lava rouses out of a volcano will be prety confusing. Atleast I would say as per teh screeplay they have done it well. 

Again as a creative head of my firm Its my POV

To put it bluntly,CVs,writers & the whole team who are involved in making the show are not doing any charity for usErmm.
It is there job to make the show & like every other job they have to put in their 100% to it if they want their work to be appreciatedWink. Parichay team with their copy pasting technique, bloopers, sloppy story, hollow dialogues & constantly showing the leads dumb & vamps smart won't earn brownie points from anyone with few exceptionsThumbs Down. If they have taken up the job to entertain us let them give us wholesome entertainment, we'l appreciate their efforts. what we are getting is constant disappointment & heartburn Dead

Comming to ths point bluntly,  absolutely true that they are not doing any charity. And they havent even written a bond to us that they show what we demand. But its a mutual business law that they respect our views. Yes if they are adamant enough of going by their style  we voice out demanding them to do this way as the current way doesnt seem tobe wroking well. But again its upto them whether to take it or not. As fans we have every right to voice out. But  who are we to remind them of what they are suppose to do. They are getting paid for what they are doing. Well their Maturity and creative levels have given them awards tooo . But still they are failing to bring in their 100% creativity which we are constantly reminding them Over and above all this, there is a producer who have to authorize their creatiivity. So if the bashing has to go directly it has to go to the PH. who wants CVs to come up with such whole lot drama. Neither Kunal has to got nor Cvs here. With a given out line and directions of Prouducers Creatives works. Else they also can think logically like us they also know to portray things in abetter way.

Soap world demands drama. Not quick checks of tracks in and out. so they are comming up. I know we have to wait and show patience and its hight time of vamp breaking our hearts here with her criminal ways. Which including me have voiced out on twitter , FB, Petition threads eveyr of us have done this . But Again, So called Bashing and COnstructive Criticism b y making Kunal as a medium to bash CV's will end up in winding of the show. I even know few of us aer ok for that tooo Coz we are thinking about ourselves and we r not thinking of those fans who would want to continue watching the show even in this state.

Again one point: My asnwers i feel havent hurt u. IF by mistake my answers sounded curt and have hurt u I am sorry. As i belong to the industry I can fairly comment with confidence. Thats all I can say. I prefer in maintaining good and healthy relations rather than to rupture them with my language. Once agian sorry if i have hurt you.

Edited by Sreearabhi - 09 November 2012 at 6:17am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rima31_sinal_Gayathri_MSKSV_20eshi.nlRajash

rainbowgirl IF-Rockerz
rainbowgirl
rainbowgirl

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
So called bashing, Constructive criticism : In my view there is a decent delicacy line for that. If it becomes intolerable even for the makers they will wind up the show. As I have complete knowledge of the film making their strategies and how they take every single comment. DO they visit forums or not. Checking to Consistency of the threads which maintain so called Bashing and Constructive Criticism leads to winding up of the show instead of motivating them to look in to the parameters of improving the quality of the tracks. 
Result will be frutstrated fans who are ranting out might be least bothered with the winding up of the show but what about those fans who love to see Samir or rather for us its Kunal chopda . Those fans who dont reach out forums like ours... but still be heart broken that their favourite show is winded up. As fans of Parichay its our due responsibilty that we collectively healthily possitively voice out to reach makers. But our voice out shoult not harm other fans who dont have reach to Technology of the trending days.

Sree, if the PH had put in 50% of their time & effort to make this show better we would be in this situation now. Sorry i can't praise the makers for constantly showing KC dumb & brainless. I've been in this forum for longer period & i can say that the forum was very positive & responsive towards the show coz the show was good that time. We've been constantly giving the makers positive feedback via FB,twitter,petition,colors website etc from April 2012. I think PH would have got our point loud & clear by now, so what's their excuse still to show crap now?

Yes I agree his reaction to SIddhis Confrontation was cold. But what u expect him to do... A man in state who comes to know that his wife left him because of his safety and he like a fool believed that specimens words who ditched him and broke his family, wil prefer to commit suicide. He will develop bitterness on himself. SO we expect him to hurt himselves saying SHittt sidddhi how did I get into her words. YOu have done so much for me this that rona dhona...???????? On a lonely platform where on knowing that Abhay is completely gone for toss the other side with his anger on SIddhi and Kunal? If he starts pouring his heart ouf of 9 years pain he went through, I think if he stops in one single episode as most of the fans wshed... I would say its injustice and  insult to the emotional values of  KC. One single episode will not suffice to portay his pain of 9 years longing for his wife. Or for the misunderstadning he developed towards his wife. Hence it would be proper for him to keep quiet at the moment and Confess Siddhi that he too loves her ...his confession for which SIddhi was craving for and he failed toconfess whenever he wanted to Which they have showed. 

We never wanted his reaction to be wrapped in one single episode. they could have taken their time and stretched this scene for 2-3 episodes & shown us KC's correct reaction 

COmming to Hugging Kissing in Public: 
Todays wolrd Ppl are romancing on the road sides in front of publc. They arent smooching there to think that its appropriate. When some one has found their soulmate back after a decade they cant stop themselves to show their joy that they are keeping those moments in their hearts. So after comming out when they both know that they are not going to same place and they are going to their respective shelters a last hug of the day and a last kiss . Quite meaningful. 

His joy his heart rolled back to that age when siddhi left its quite natural gesture. He enjoyed the joy. The joy can be shown in few minutes but pain even if we show it for ages still its less. So he showed the joy. And kept the pain in himself to pour it heart out when he gets his lady i his room sitting next to him. He is still in the form of yet to get bursted volcano form.
So the silence before the lava rouses out of a volcano will be prety confusing. Atleast I would say as per teh screeplay they have done it well. 

Again as a creative head of my firm Its my POV

I only mentioned this scene coz you said that Kunal didn't want to show his reaction in public. If that was the case & then his reaction was PDA for which i don't have any problem to see

Comming to ths point bluntly,  absolutely true that they are not doing any charity. And they havent even written a bond to us that they show what we demand. But its a mutual business law that they respect our views. Yes if they are adamant enough of going by their style  we voice out demanding them to do this way as the current way doesnt seem tobe wroking well. But again its upto them whether to take it or not. As fans we have every right to voice out. But  who are we to remind them of what they are suppose to do. They are getting paid for what they are doing. Well their Maturity and creative levels have given them awards tooo . But still they are failing to bring in their 100% creativity which we are constantly reminding them Over and above all this, there is a producer who have to authorize their creatiivity. So if the bashing has to go directly it has to go to the PH. who wants CVs to come up with such whole lot drama. Neither Kunal has to got nor Cvs here. With a given out line and directions of Prouducers Creatives works. Else they also can think logically like us they also know to portray things in abetter way.

Again, only SS has got awards till now for his acting & no one is questioning that. Parichay as a show has not garnered any appreciation or award and when i Say am displeased with KC it means the CVs & PH not the actor.My grouse is this, if the PH aren't able to give the viewers what they want, they should not be in that business. its as simple as that.

Soap world demands drama. Not quick checks of tracks in and out. so they are comming up. I know we have to wait and show patience and its hight time of vamp breaking our hearts here with her criminal ways. Which including me have voiced out on twitter , FB, Petition threads eveyr of us have done this . But Again, So called Bashing and COnstructive Criticism b y making Kunal as a medium to bash CV's will end up in winding of the show. I even know few of us aer ok for that tooo Coz we are thinking about ourselves and we r not thinking of those fans who would want to continue watching the show even in this state.

I agree that soap world requires drama, but we've been getting melodrama with big dollops of vamp day in and day out. Kunal is the character etched by the CVs so criticizing him is criticizing CVs. I have a right to voice my opinion & i'l do it. EK said she makes the show for masses, so the masses can be rest assured that their show is safe in spite of few displeased fans like us. Wink

Again one point: My asnwers i feel havent hurt u. IF by mistake my answers sounded curt and have hurt u I am sorry. As i belong to the industry I can fairly comment with confidence. Thats all I can say. I prefer in maintaining good and healthy relations rather than to rupture them with my language. Once agian sorry if i have hurt you.

No offense taken sree , we all are mature adults here Wink Big smile May i know what creative head you work for? maybe we can get inputs from you regarding that? Wink

[/QUOTE]

Edited by rainbowgirl - 09 November 2012 at 7:00am

Musiquelovereshi.nl

eshi.nl IF-Rockerz
eshi.nl
eshi.nl

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Sree agree with u...we r not the only audience that watch this serial.in sammy's recent int ...he mentioned Tht younger audience wanna see sinal together...but some people don't want to see all romantic scenes.they r trying to balance.iam not saying we wanna see all romance...but we have more expectations...logic,meaningful scenes,romance,a lil drama...as sinal pankha ...i love sinal scenes to the core only watch the show for kunal n sinal...don't care about any other character ...here we have members who love to see...seema,kids..they r waiting to see seema in action.on forum we have different tastes ,preferences,n likes...what about other audience ...but as it's Ek show drama quotient wil b there...for aunties who love torture LOL LOL

I have seen Ek shows b4.trust me they all started(few which i have seen)with very good tracks...but then again Ek decides some lame twist...n changes whole story...which leads to show shutting down...
Like...kayamath,tereliye...parichay is far better than those shows.n still doing good .we just have to b patient...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MusiqueloverGayathri_MSKrpmenon

SV_20 IF-Rockerz
SV_20
SV_20

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Ramya firstly i ask u sry if i hurt u
Is parichay d oly show u r watching
Pls do watch atleast one epi of other shows in same channel u ll feel tat our show s far far better
N ya not oly sree di me n some others mem also witnessed bashing of SS in forum

Musiquelovereshi.nlRajash

rainbowgirl IF-Rockerz
rainbowgirl
rainbowgirl

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sinan_sinal

Ramya firstly i ask u sry if i hurt u
Is parichay d oly show u r watching
Pls do watch atleast one epi of other shows in same channel u ll feel tat our show s far far better
N ya not oly sree di me n some others mem also witnessed bashing of SS in forum

I watch only Parichay and have no interest to watch any other show. i watch the show only coz of SS & SiNalWink

Maybe i missed the posts where SS was bashed Confused I can very well guarantee that everyone on the forum love SS and have not shown any disrespect to him. There has only been criticism of Kunal Chopra the fictional character.

Musiquelovereshi.nlrpmenon

SV_20 IF-Rockerz
SV_20
SV_20

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged
K ramya i agree many are SS lovers but his bashing is done here at times
Again sry if i hv hurted u dont want to make sree di effort to build positivity here go waste

Edited by sinan_sinal - 09 November 2012 at 7:14am

MusiqueloverRajash

Go to top