Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

seema kunal bravo kya thappad tha yaaar! (Page 4)

SV_20 IF-Rockerz
SV_20
SV_20

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
di mein tho chali iss thread se bahar jake dekho kya ho raha hain
history repeating again
nobody can change it
still aapki post pe jo positive note tha i loved it

guyz one more thing 9th nov is neelam mam's b'day so whoever is in twitter if possible can wish her
thanks to sonu for reminding

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eshi.nl

eshi.nl IF-Rockerz
eshi.nl
eshi.nl

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima31

Originally posted by Sreearabhi

@rima thanks for looking at the post positively. Yaar absolutely right. Yaaar yesterdays or day before yesterday his casual atitude is the blisss of a middle aged man who get his love after a decade.

Anybody will be joyfully jumping. Leaving about sentiments. The privacy is not on railway platform yaaar its in private place where he has to pour his heart out. If kunal wants to slap richa he would have done that by getting into thakraaals house. But he knows his limits. He waited for her to step in his flat n blabber then he showed her her place in his life which is highly meaningful.

@black
Cant tell Sree how nice it felt to see Kunal Singing and smiling .. behaving as he found the whole world ... any one wud react the same way as LOve can make any one go Crazy (not like Angryfor sure)
I have no issues withe slap too... she earned it and Kunal is only concerned to unite his family first and any sensible person wud do that ... rest .. he dint have prove to send her Jail so defintly asylum hi bhejegaLOL
though some people here in the FORUM... they rant rant and rant and if something actually happen they rant, rant and rantConfused

Rima exactly...he is only concerned about his siddhi n kids first...he just want Siddhi to b bk home first...baki sab badh me...he is 42 r 43...never enjoyed anything in 9 years...n he knows Siddhi also waiting for this...from 9 years...
All he wanna see is siddhi home sitting next to him...as sree said...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rima31MusiqueloverSV_20

Musiquelover IF-Dazzler
Musiquelover
Musiquelover

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshi.nl

Originally posted by rima31

@rima thanks for looking at the post positively. Yaar absolutely right. Yaaar yesterdays or day before yesterday his casual atitude is the blisss of a middle aged man who get his love after a decade.

Anybody will be joyfully jumping. Leaving about sentiments. The privacy is not on railway platform yaaar its in private place where he has to pour his heart out. If kunal wants to slap richa he would have done that by getting into thakraaals house. But he knows his limits. He waited for her to step in his flat n blabber then he showed her her place in his life which is highly meaningful.

@black
Cant tell Sree how nice it felt to see Kunal Singing and smiling .. behaving as he found the whole world ... any one wud react the same way as LOve can make any one go Crazy (not like Angryfor sure)
I have no issues withe slap too... she earned it and Kunal is only concerned to unite his family first and any sensible person wud do that ... rest .. he dint have prove to send her Jail so defintly asylum hi bhejegaLOL
though some people here in the FORUM... they rant rant and rant and if something actually happen they rant, rant and rantConfused

Rima exactly...he is only concerned about his siddhi n kids first...he just want Siddhi to b bk home first...baki sab badh me...he is 42 r 43...never enjoyed anything in 9 years...n he knows Siddhi also waiting for this...from 9 years...
All he wanna see is siddhi home sitting next to him...as sree said...

Not only him eshi man with brains post such shit in his life looks first at his wife coz if wife comes son will automatically come. If wife her self is not there in his life even his two sons cannot give him life yaaar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eshi.nlRajash

rpmenon IF-Rockerz
rpmenon
rpmenon

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Absolutely love your post! It was really,truly needed.At least one post that supports KC,the man in love.
I found it a little bit childish initially,but I can see that he is totally amazed at his fate at getting back Sidhi in his life,and the childishness was an expression of his relief.During times like this,people tend to focus on what they have gained,rather than what they lost till now.For him,Richa has done a great deal of damage,but he also got Sidhi back,for whom he has pined for 9 years,and never thought that his love was so beautifully reciprocated.He s just happy and he can't wait to get her back in the house,won't we all do that? 

Now coming to Richa,and how she was treated today,it was so true to KC's character.He was never shown to be ruthless,he has always been sensitive and respects women.Even if it's Richa,he wouldn't  cross the line.I understand that she has to be handled harshly,and he did it,in my opinion but at the same time,he left her alone and walked away and gave her a chance to improve and get on with her life.He wanted to have peace and love back in his life too.He was harsh with her,without being OTT.He is more concerned about having Sidhi back in the house,and that's how any person in love would behave.I am sure he would be criticized if he beats R black and blue,just as he is being criticized now,for not doing it.He seems to criticized if he slaps,and criticized if he doesn't. But then again,I watch the show with a pinch of salt,and watch it for Samir.I enjoy the show,and would in future too,until he walks out.

Hope I have not offended anyone by my post.

Rajash-RaniHitchHiker_

Silambu IF-Dazzler
Silambu
Silambu

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

Today's episode was ok.

Just some issues which KC has yet to address ... but perhaps he is keeping some of it for the last moment in the next few days. I hope so  . He needs to address ...Siddhi's sacrifice, his loss of his child and wife coz  his blind trust on Richa  9 years ago. He still needs to explain on that and what needs to be done on Richa . She needs to be punished legally as well. Perhaps, that's the reason for KC to reveal about his second son today. KC is shown to be very happy but really wants to see him appreciate what his wife had to go thru alone by her sacrifice, pregnancy,... and I really want him to say this to her.

Pleasantly surprised by Abhay turning to be a good guy. Hope he remains like that and does not become negative within the next few days to join hands with Richa in her misdeeds which we know will be the next track. History repeating itself.

I guess, as usual that master psycho will kidnap Siddhi and her two Anands, running to her father to hire the goondas. This I expected.

I have a feeling Abhay , Seema, will help Kunal to rescue Siddhi and Anands from Richa.

MusiqueloverRajash

Gayathri_MSK IF-Dazzler
Gayathri_MSK
Gayathri_MSK

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
My Reply In Green

Awww finally whatever I wrote in my ss os Ff about kunal thappad maaaring richa turned out to be true today. I am feeling like I heard a fusion music

Congratulations Sree... Wtever we have read in your FF, woh aaj dekh liya..
Even i enjoyed Music, aswell the Reaction ofDead

Well now kya saja raha tha kunal babua room apni siddhi ke liye wow

For today chakram was damn good ok. Idont wanna discuss much about this atrangi soul

That's true.. Eeverytime, he inbetween sinal, he starts his expression and dialogues with a serial note and hint, finally it turn up into favour of either KC/SC/sinal.. But here at peak point, this is really unexpected our Dear Chakram's behaviour. Leave it, wtever he again proved his character as he is a cupid.

Now seema dialogue mari re mari re marie re kya mast dialogue thi yaaar IF forum parichay pankhas ki teraf se ek jhapppu seemmmaaa bhabhi ko

Salaaam Seema Bhabhi aapko. Clap

" Deffected piece ki ____ nahi hosakti expiry hosakti hai lololz

Kya dialgue... hai hai... Sunne ko bahut achi lagi.. Sachi mein .. No. 1 Defected piece.. Aur Kunal babu bhi kaha , jaakar hospital mein ilaazz karva do..

Dead... shaayad wahi unke achi jaga hain... 
Hope i need not say wthat is the place

Aur eh richa waise aaaj apni nautanki mein confesss kar hi di " kunal woh sab mein tere liye ki " wooot wooot wooot that's a confession for kunal that clear cut siddhi was right

Hum, bahut jaada baar meine boli thi. Parichay ka special.. Villian ko koi aur expose karne ka zaroorat nahi hain... Kunal ek baar tappad maara tho, woh apne aap, sab confess karegi..

I kept quite yesterday on whatever was said about kunal in the forum

But now I would say if kunal had to potray his emotions on the railway platform " sidddhi tu ne mujhe bachane yeh kiya woh kiya mein abhari hu eh hu woh hu I m the reason for ur dukh bari zindagi" that time we will defintwly say kunal doesn't have sense where to speak what

Well well he decided to njoy the blisss of he getting his love back and about AC 2 can he meet him that time : NO

Can he feeel him: NO

He knows at that point Abhay is not in right moood even if kunal wants to meeet anand 2 its not possible for kunal coz on the other hand abhay was mentioning Anand 2 as his son n frankly said he wll have to give up so what will kunal do then? Like a foool he has to cry? While siddhi said that she will talk to abhay whom should he listen? If he shows urge to meeet Anand2 that time siddhi will sure try to make him meeet anand2 but what will happen to siddhi n anand2 post his exit? He might have thougt and thought it would be better to pour his heart out when his wife is completely with him at his place in his bedroom on his bed sitting next to him or him sleeping in her lap

Why we jump to conclusions based on articles or his sudden expression and say I m done with him I m done with him. One side we bash kunal on the other side if he slaps richa we celebrate if he doesn't listen to siddhi we say he should have listened if he listens we say he should have listened to siddhi in a rebelious style or emotional crying senti style

After all he is a human being an artish who at any cost have to abide to the creatives n directors. What will our suPer hero be able to do more than what he is doing.

For giving us 5 min entertainment he has to struggle 5 hours so for every single episode where we keep cribbing kunal didn't slap her kunal didn't c the truth yes YES he didn't see the truth coz he was dumped that way but now he wants to listen from his wife the truth sirf sach which he wanted to know he got it. Simple as that
Being a documentary film maker I 10000 times know their work hecticness. Its not that kunal don't deserve we fans when he stays dumb but we don't deserve such a wonderful fantabulous fictional hero who is slogging hours to keep us glued to the show and make us droool over him.

Thats true sree... As being into Creative field. As a 3d Animator, I know the pain of retakes.. For 30 or 20 minutes of Work, we will pay 2 to 3 months..
Though how much talent, capability we have, we will be dwelled by the directors and do as they like it to be. 

Cz Creativity is varies from person to person. It doesnt based upon a rule or principle. Only technical aspects based on principles. But creative aspects who are the higher authorities, scene will be moulded as they want to see it from their eyes and think from their mind..Confused

And as Sree said, If Kunal was stubborn to meet his son AD... it means he has to go Abhay's house. He is the biological father... He has all rights to meet his son directly.. No need to meet him secretly.. So royally he enters into house and meet his son. Then what will happen.. Abhay already in rage of anger.. Kunal noticed the anger note in abhay's voice.. At that time, its better KC and abhay doesnt meet at all.. Otherwise.. Sure Abhay would have been beaten up.. Which definitely spoils the situation.

Well I don't mean to hurt anyone given the other posts. Its whole n sole my view towards an artist. No offense.

I request those who reads this post not to do ur bashiing n unhealthy comments on this post pls.

Ok looking at our comments let's say if cvs have seen our so called great comments towards Kunal its obvious even they loose interest. They will continue to show same old crap. Well voicing out the plight as a viewer is different than commenting kunal as puppet or so other cheap ways.

Few of us might say ok if they want they can ramp up I mean put an end. But just for few of our disatisfied viewrs why should other fans suffer did we ever think about other viewers who might be die hard fans n silent readers on this forum?

Well leave it its upto our maturity levels of individulas on which I have no right to speak about neither I m interested in. But if we keep our forum healthy with healthy topics n positive coments while we can use one thread only to show our frustration that would be great. Thanks for reading the post. If u like my view pls hit like button. N share ur vview.

Bashing n ilcheap xomments will not be entertained on this post. If I have hurt anyones feelings here I humbly with folded hands asks for apologies.

Love u all sree
 But, i think, yday episode was a good piece.. with Richa's confrontation. KC is in a hurry to get back his wife and kid to home. Once they are in home beside him.. They will be safe with him..

By the way..  other than slapping richa, wt else extra he can do??? hold her neck and kill her ????? KC too knows... if he comepletely turn aggressive, his anger will not come down so easily... He is a transformed person from Old.. Unthinkful, violent person to the well-controlled person over his emotions..

Im requesting everyone not to consider my words... offensive to anyone.. It just my POV. As an artist i went through the pain. And all i can say is, lets wait... I accept they are drggging... But, still Kahaani abhi bhi baaki hain...

rpmenonRajash

jojoyce Senior Member
jojoyce
jojoyce

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
The episode was a nice one. In my POV, i didn't see any wrong with Kunal's character. Kunal doesn't have any proof's against RDead, then how can he take legal action. Kunal didn't tell Siddhi's sarcifice to his family bcoz he may want to give them surprise abt AD.

rima31-Rani

rpmenon IF-Rockerz
rpmenon
rpmenon

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gayathri_MSK

By the way..  other than slapping richa, wt else extra he can do??? hold her neck and kill her ????? KC too knows... if he comepletely turn aggressive, his anger will not come down so easily... He is a transformed person from Old.. Unthinkful, violent person to the well-controlled person over his emotions..

That's the entire point!By doing all that,he is pushing his loved ones more towards danger,and what good will come out of it?? To me,he has handles Richa well,and like you said,picture ab bhi baaki hain. Smile

MusiqueloverRajash-Rani

Go to top