Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

seema kunal bravo kya thappad tha yaaar! (Page 3)

Rajash IF-Sizzlerz
Rajash
Rajash

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Thank u SREE for making this postClapClapClap
people here really need to be patient...keeping at least 0.01 % of ur positivity wid them if not much..
its very ease to bash a fiction character sitting out there...but need courage to even think of d hard work one puts in to entertain people like us who do not value their efforts it a single bit..Ouch
Sree m glad at least some people like u r here who appreciate their hard work..ClapClap they do endlessly  for their so called fansOuch
Kudos to ur positivity SreeClap glad at least some one realizes the fact behind a performers hard workThumbs Up ...
no offense guys just my POV

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rima310309annaMusiquelovereshi.nl

rima31 Senior Member
rima31
rima31

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sreearabhi

@rima thanks for looking at the post positively. Yaar absolutely right. Yaaar yesterdays or day before yesterday his casual atitude is the blisss of a middle aged man who get his love after a decade.

Anybody will be joyfully jumping. Leaving about sentiments. The privacy is not on railway platform yaaar its in private place where he has to pour his heart out. If kunal wants to slap richa he would have done that by getting into thakraaals house. But he knows his limits. He waited for her to step in his flat n blabber then he showed her her place in his life which is highly meaningful.

@black 
Cant tell Sree how nice it felt to see Kunal Singing and smiling .. behaving as he found the whole world ... any one wud react the same way as LOve can make any one go Crazy (not like Angry for sure)
I have no issues withe slap too... she earned it and Kunal is only concerned to unite his family first and any sensible person wud do that ... rest .. he dint have prove to send her Jail so defintly asylum hi bhejega LOL
though some people here in the FORUM... they rant rant and rant and if something actually happen they rant, rant    and rant Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Musiquelovereshi.nlRajash

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sreearabhi

@ Rani: thanks for liking my post. I hope I didn't posted anything wrong.

Shree, first of all great post and this is for youClap In my opinion, you haven't said anything wrong. Basically you have said that Kunal is damned if he does and he damned if he doesn't, there is no way out for him. He can't catch a break and I whole heartdly agree with on this.

Don't know about others, but I want to enjoy the show when it's good and today's episode was a very good one for me. At the end of the day it's just a TV show and not a matter of life and death for me so like you I try to enjoy it when I see my favorite characters in the show. I never expected anything different from a daily soap to begin with and started to watch this show purely to enjoy Samir's presence in it and I am doing just that now so no complains from my sideSmileEmbarrassed.

The day I start to feel so horrible about this show or any other shows that I watch, I will completely stop watching the show as there is point spending so much time and energy on something that gives me no pleasure. As far right now, Samir/Kunal gives me pleasure while watching Parichay no matter what the content is so I continue to watch itEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by -Rani - 08 November 2012 at 12:10pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rima310309annaMusiqueloverSV_20eshi.nlRajash

Musiquelover IF-Dazzler
Musiquelover
Musiquelover

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Sorry double post

Edited by Sreearabhi - 08 November 2012 at 11:57am
Musiquelover IF-Dazzler
Musiquelover
Musiquelover

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
@roja

I agree they would have shown him talking over the phone to them

But late in the night when he was comming out of a flooded past which was like a massive fog?

If they make him talk what if abhay or sulekha catches him red handedly? First point kunal is trying to digest the shock n how he was manipulated n is in scare that gosh tonight this happinesssn tomorrw shd not be a trouble some one in that scare how can a father whole heartedly talk to his son just going by a photo or voice over the call?

For the true essence of emotion he should feel the skin of his son. Ok let's say siddhi can make him talk to kunal

But what was her state post reaching deewans house? Is she in state to think? No

Her priority is to make sure that she convinces abhay and in a constructive manner she wants to exit which is absolutely right.

Well bashing about sameer or kunal:

I can clearly identify the threads where it was done that ways.

Bashing kunals character is of no use. Coz samir is trying level best to bring logic n is voicing out he himself is not satisfied. Then by respect can't we stay off without comenting so cheaply dear.

I m sorry to be bit straight in my point nothing to hurt u.

I did what I have to considering those comments dear

rima31SV_20eshi.nlRajash

rima31 Senior Member
rima31
rima31

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
I prefer not to comment on such posts 
its equally illogical to find logic every where ... and in TV shows ?
let people be haapy with their own believes but yaa if something irritates me '
so much that i cant be positive about it ... i prefer not to waste my time '
Channel badal do yaar LOL

MusiqueloverSV_20eshi.nlRajash

Musiquelover IF-Dazzler
Musiquelover
Musiquelover

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima31

I prefer not to comment on such posts
its equally illogical to find logic every where ... and in TV shows ?
let people be haapy with their own believes but yaa if something irritates me '
so much that i cant be positive about it ... i prefer not to waste my time '
Channel badal do yaarLOL

Lolz smart move darling!!!! Hahahahah

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rima31Rajash

Musiquelover IF-Dazzler
Musiquelover
Musiquelover

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rajash

Thank u SREE for making this postClapClapClap

people here really need to be patient...keeping at least 0.01 % of ur positivity wid them if not much..

its very ease to bash a fiction character sitting out there...but need
courage to even think of d hard work one puts in to entertain people
like us who do not value their efforts it a single bit..Ouch

Sree m glad at least some people like u r here who appreciate their hard work..ClapClap they do endlessly for their so called fansOuch
Kudos to ur positivity SreeClap glad at least some one realizes the fact behind a performers hard workThumbs Up ...
no offense guys just my POV

Thanks ashu for liking the post and looking at it positively

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rajash

Go to top