Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

seema kunal bravo kya thappad tha yaaar! (Page 2)

Musiquelover IF-Dazzler
Musiquelover
Musiquelover

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sinan_sinal

Originally posted by Sreearabhi

Awww finally whatever I wrote in my ss os Ff about kunal thappad maaaring richa turned out to be true today. I am feeling like I heard a fusion music
LOLLOL

Well now kya saja raha tha kunal babua room apni siddhi ke liye wow Embarrassed

For today chakram was damn good ok. Idont wanna discuss much about this atrangi soul

Now seema dialogue mari re mari re marie re kya mast dialogue thi yaaar IF forum parichay pankhas ki teraf se ek jhapppu seemmmaaa bhabhi ko

" Deffected piece ki ____ nahi hosakti expiry hosakti hai lololz
<font color="#FF0000" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">di seema tho hamesha se rockstar rahi</font>
Aur eh richa waise aaaj apni nautanki mein confesss kar hi di " kunal woh sab mein tere liye ki " wooot wooot wooot that's a confession for kunal that clear cut siddhi was right
<font color="#FF0000" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">ab aur misunderstanding tho ho hi naji sakthi as chudail confessed herself</font>

I kept quite yesterday on whatever was said about kunal in the forum

But now I would say if kunal had to potray his emotions on the railway platform " sidddhi tu ne mujhe bachane yeh kiya woh kiya mein abhari hu eh hu woh hu I m the reason for ur dukh bari zindagi" that time we will defintwly say kunal doesn't have sense where to speak what

Well well he decided to njoy the blisss of he getting his love back and about AC 2 can he meet him that time : NO

Can he feeel him: NO

He knows at that point Abhay is not in right moood even if kunal wants to meeet anand 2 its not possible for kunal coz on the other hand abhay was mentioning Anand 2 as his son n frankly said he wll have to give up so what will kunal do then? Like a foool he has to cry? While siddhi said that she will talk to abhay whom should he listen? If he shows urge to meeet Anand2 that time siddhi will sure try to make him meeet anand2 but what will happen to siddhi n anand2 post his exit? He might have thougt and thought it would be better to pour his heart out when his wife is completely with him at his place in his bedroom on his bed sitting next to him or him sleeping in her lap

Why we jump to conclusions based on articles or his sudden expression and say I m done with him I m done with him. One side we bash kunal on the other side if he slaps richa we celebrate if he doesn't listen to siddhi we say he should have listened if he listens we say he should have listened to siddhi in a rebelious style or emotional crying senti style

After all he is a human being an artish who at any cost have to abide to the creatives n directors. What will our suPer hero be able to do more than what he is doing.
<font color="#FF0000" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">well said di do din se forum ki andar hi aane ka man nahi kar raha tha especially today</font>
For giving us 5 min entertainment he has to struggle 5 hours so for every single episode where we keep cribbing kunal didn't slap her kunal didn't c the truth yes YES he didn't see the truth coz he was dumped that way but now he wants to listen from his wife the truth sirf sach which he wanted to know he got it. Simple as that
Being a documentary film maker I 10000 times know their work hecticness. Its not that kunal don't deserve we fans when he stays dumb but we don't deserve such a wonderful fantabulous fictional hero who is slogging hours to keep us glued to the show and make us droool over him.

Well I don't mean to hurt anyone given the other posts. Its whole n sole my view towards an artist. No offense.

I request those who reads this post not to do ur bashiing n unhealthy comments on this post pls.

Ok looking at our comments let's say if cvs have seen our so called great comments towards Kunal its obvious even they loose interest. They will continue to show same old crap. Well voicing out the plight as a viewer is different than commenting kunal as puppet or so other cheap ways.

Few of us might say ok if they want they can ramp up I mean put an end. But just for few of our disatisfied viewrs why should other fans suffer did we ever think about other viewers who might be die hard fans n silent readers on this forum?

Well leave it its upto our maturity levels of individulas on which I have no right to speak about neither I m interested in. But if we keep our forum healthy with healthy topics n positive coments while we can use one thread only to show our frustration that would be great. Thanks for reading the post. If u like my view pls hit like button. N share ur vview.

Bashing n ilcheap xomments will not be entertained on this post. If I have hurt anyones feelings here I humbly with folded hands asks for apologies.

Love u all sree
<font color="#FF0000" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">love u diHug wat a nice post</font>

His emotions his expressions sentiments

Thanks. Sindhu for taking my post positively

I felt utterly disgusting looking at few comments which was straightly pointing towards sameer soni which is highly intolerable

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

eshi.nlSV_20Rajash

Musiquelover IF-Dazzler
Musiquelover
Musiquelover

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deep.m

sree di what a true post really like it luv you i think people have to take a lesson from your post.a huge hug by my side.

Thanks deeepthi that u felt my post useful

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rajash

SV_20 IF-Rockerz
SV_20
SV_20

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged

Thanks. Sindhu for taking my post positively

I felt utterly disgusting looking at few comments which was straightly pointing towards sameer soni which is highly intolerable

di thanks tho hume bolna chahiye aapko ithni achi post dene ke liye
aur ha mujhe bhi kisi aur ke through sammy ke bashing ke bare mein patha chala aaj yahan aane ki hi mann nahi thi par aapki post tho wake hi kamaal kar diya
love u so much diHugaap ki positivity pe salute karna chahiye

Musiquelovereshi.nlRajash

Musiquelover IF-Dazzler
Musiquelover
Musiquelover

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshi.nl

Sree awesome buddy Clap Clap Clap
Yep y to bash kunal...we should echo our views to cvs.

Last week only few of us thought Siddhi wil tel him truth about deal,richa, n kids...n kunal wil definitely believe her.we were right...he did believed her...yday he was only thinking about siddhi ...that what he himself told Dead ...that for today i don't want to spoil my mood...
That guy suffered for 9 whole years...to b with his wife...when she is coming back.he should think about her not Dead.
But y did he let her go?...
Anyway we wil know tomorrow ...

Sammer sir for u Clap Clap Star really loved ur expressions...n ur voice modulations in confrontation scene of richa...

Sree for u Hug ur health is not good still u made such a positive post...love u

Hey eshi thanks dear... Samir is a well established actor in the industry whether we deserve him or he deserves us should not arise at all which also I read and few filthy comments tooo which if the actor happens to browse will for sure give up continuing the show. Once said word will never be taken back yaaar

SV_20eshi.nlRajash

Sinchana1485 Groupbie
Sinchana1485
Sinchana1485

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
@Sree, great post! I compltly agree with u.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MusiqueloverRajash

Musiquelover IF-Dazzler
Musiquelover
Musiquelover

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sinchana1485

@Sree, great post! I compltly agree with u.

Thanks darling for liking my post what's ur name what shd I call u chana? Or sinchana? Lolz sorry but what's ur name?
bharo Goldie
bharo
bharo

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged

Awww finally whatever I wrote in my ss os Ff about kunal thappad maaaring richa turned out to be true today. I am feeling like I heard a fusion music

Ya really enjoyed the tight tappad

Well now kya saja raha tha kunal babua room apni siddhi ke liye wow

looking like a teeneger waiting for his GF 

For today chakram was damn good ok. Idont wanna discuss much about this atrangi soul

me too as i didnot expect this

Now seema dialogue mari re mari re marie re kya mast dialogue thi yaaar IF forum parichay pankhas ki teraf se ek jhapppu seemmmaaa bhabhi ko

really she s the rockstar of parichay take one jadhu ki jappi frm me also

" Deffected piece ki ____ nahi hosakti expiry hosakti hai lololz

enjoyed this diologue

Aur eh richa waise aaaj apni nautanki mein confesss kar hi di " kunal woh sab mein tere liye ki " wooot wooot wooot that's a confession for kunal that clear cut siddhi was right

Finally she herself confessed what she has done to sinal

I kept quite yesterday on whatever was said about kunal in the forum

But now I would say if kunal had to potray his emotions on the railway platform " sidddhi tu ne mujhe bachane yeh kiya woh kiya mein abhari hu eh hu woh hu I m the reason for ur dukh bari zindagi" that time we will defintwly say kunal doesn't have sense where to speak what

Well well he decided to njoy the blisss of he getting his love back and about AC 2 can he meet him that time : NO

Can he feeel him: NO

He came to know about one more child after 9 yrs they should ve shown them talking to the kids over the phone, and show the emotions abt their kids

He knows at that point Abhay is not in right moood even if kunal wants to meeet anand 2 its not possible for kunal coz on the other hand abhay was mentioning Anand 2 as his son n frankly said he wll have to give up so what will kunal do then? Like a foool he has to cry? While siddhi said that she will talk to abhay whom should he listen? If he shows urge to meeet Anand2 that time siddhi will sure try to make him meeet anand2 but what will happen to siddhi n anand2 post his exit? He might have thougt and thought it would be better to pour his heart out when his wife is completely with him at his place in his bedroom on his bed sitting next to him or him sleeping in her lap

Why we jump to conclusions based on articles or his sudden expression and say I m done with him I m done with him. One side we bash kunal on the other side if he slaps richa we celebrate if he doesn't listen to siddhi we say he should have listened if he listens we say he should have listened to siddhi in a rebelious style or emotional crying senti style

After all he is a human being an artish who at any cost have to abide to the creatives n directors. What will our suPer hero be able to do more than what he is doing.

For giving us 5 min entertainment he has to struggle 5 hours so for every single episode where we keep cribbing kunal didn't slap her kunal didn't c the truth yes YES he didn't see the truth coz he was dumped that way but now he wants to listen from his wife the truth sirf sach which he wanted to know he got it. Simple as that
Being a documentary film maker I 10000 times know their work hecticness. Its not that kunal don't deserve we fans when he stays dumb but we don't deserve such a wonderful fantabulous fictional hero who is slogging hours to keep us glued to the show and make us droool over him.

Well I don't mean to hurt anyone given the other posts. Its whole n sole my view towards an artist. No offense.

I request those who reads this post not to do ur bashiing n unhealthy comments on this post pls.

Ok looking at our comments let's say if cvs have seen our so called great comments towards Kunal its obvious even they loose interest. They will continue to show same old crap. Well voicing out the plight as a viewer is different than commenting kunal as puppet or so other cheap ways.

Few of us might say ok if they want they can ramp up I mean put an end. But just for few of our disatisfied viewrs why should other fans suffer did we ever think about other viewers who might be die hard fans n silent readers on this forum?

Well leave it its upto our maturity levels of individulas on which I have no right to speak about neither I m interested in. But if we keep our forum healthy with healthy topics n positive coments while we can use one thread only to show our frustration that would be great. Thanks for reading the post. If u like my view pls hit like button. N share ur vview.

Bashing n ilcheap xomments will not be entertained on this post. If I have hurt anyones feelings here I humbly with folded hands asks for apologies.

Love u all sree

Sree rearding the remaining post i agree with you but its individual's opinion and here all the people r talking abt kunal not sameer. sameer as an actor he is an awesome person who deserves all the awards and rewards for the work he is doing as Kunal there is no doubt in it.

as someone said we are really discussing about the characters who doesnt ve brain as they act according to CVs

Musiquelovereshi.nlRajash

eshi.nl IF-Rockerz
eshi.nl
eshi.nl

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Yep Sree we ccouldn't read those comments ...how can he read n digest... Ouch
U know sree parichay is still far far better than most of the shows ...all the shows r having illogical tracks...i commented on some thread today
Yday saw that show which completed 1000 episodes ...waiting for parichay ...
Hath pallu tak jateh jathe 5 mins laga di ...thank god parichay is not like that...
We have to wait n watch..b4 jumping in to conclusions.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SV_20

Go to top