Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

Good job Mr Gold medalist Lawyer..gggrrrhh (Page 3)

Fariyal IF-Dazzler
Fariyal
Fariyal

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jay_bpm

Originally posted by Fariyal

Originally posted by snmalik4

<font color="#990000">Now I know why he did not go with Siddhi to tell the truth to Abhay. So in return he does not get a slap from Abhay and here he get to Slap Richa.</font>

<font color="#990000">I loved the scenes today when he slapped Richa, called Manhoos and wanted to drag her out of the house etc etc... but also gave a life line to Richa by telling about Twins and Siddhi's truth...</font>

<font color="#990000">Nothing good left in Parichay if coming up tracks are Mandap scenes or Twins Kidnapping...</font>

She might try to kill SiddhiTongue Siddhi might loose her memory & refuse to play mommy to 9 yr old twinsLOL

Would this be better than mandap story?LOL

Fari I wouldn't mind that.
Then they can give both kids to Abhay, he'll be happyyy...
SINAL can start their romance again as from no angle I see parents & kids don't match at all. LOL

Jay what makes you think Sinal will be allowed to handle their lives better the next time aroundWink
Abhay should get both kids, sure, he is a better parent than both Siddhi & kunal put together, but I think Kunal should be made to live with Richa for 9 years. They refuse to handle this legally, one slap is all it took, so honestly I think karma should do her work. There should be another 9year leap, the first episode after which should be Kunal tied to the bed post & Richa in Hunterwaali attire swarming over himLOL

Edited by Fariyal - 08 November 2012 at 12:59pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbowgirlkalpanaRHitchHiker_

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
@Fari - agree, SINAL is not allowed to live their life without mess by others.

I would give kids to Abhay not coz he's better parent but simple he looks like father but SINAL doesn't.
Another leap, accident nothing that sort will do anything.
Leads need to be given brain. I know many of you keep saying Kunal doesn't do a thing & Siddhi has to take care of all but really I don't see how she has done great job either? Anything they did was when together. On their own they simply messed things up. Really they need to be together or keep making mistakes.
rainbowgirl IF-Rockerz
rainbowgirl
rainbowgirl

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Jay what makes you think Sinal will be allowed to handle their lives better the next time aroundWink
Abhay should get both kids, sure, he is a better parent than both Siddhi & kunal put together, but I think Kunal should be made to live with Richa for 9 years. They refuse to handle this legally, one slap is all it took, so honestly I think karma should do her work. There should be another 9year leap, the first episode after which should be Kunal tied to the bed post & Richa in Hunterwaali attire swarming over himLOL
[/QUOTE]

Fari what i would give to see this come true WinkLOL Guess finally this way Kunal Chopra will know the true meaning of "Karma is a Bee" Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FariyalHitchHiker_

TheBhai IF-Rockerz
TheBhai
TheBhai

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fariyal

Originally posted by snmalik4

Now I know why he did not go with Siddhi to tell the truth to Abhay. So in return he does not get a slap from Abhay and here he get to Slap Richa.

I loved the scenes today when he slapped Richa, called Manhoos and wanted to drag her out of the house etc etc... but also gave a life line to Richa by telling about Twins and Siddhi's truth...

Nothing good left in Parichay if coming up tracks are Mandap scenes or Twins Kidnapping...

She might try to kill SiddhiTongue Siddhi might loose her memory & refuse to play mommy to 9 yr old twinsLOL

Would this be better than mandap story?LOL
My kind of Tracks are NOT CVs friendly... Want Sinal together, Dont want Richa to go anywhere.. Kunal should start earning money and bring Thakraal empire on road...But i know i am asking too muchBig smile

Edited by snmalik4 - 08 November 2012 at 2:33pm

jay_bpmHitchHiker_

Pinky.Raya Goldie
Pinky.Raya
Pinky.Raya

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
We never stop watching this !,thats our mistake,now ! I dunno why the male leads are potraited as Dumb-a**es !!! LAME !! Isse kehte hai pau pe kuladi maarna... !

rainbowgirlHitchHiker_

HitchHiker_ IF-Stunnerz
HitchHiker_
HitchHiker_

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
The CVs have given their verdict.. They absolutely do not care about the audience anymore and have firm plans to shut shop pretty soon...Angry

Disgusted and exasperated (could not think of a worse word) -

Dear Mr Kunal Chopra,

I have a number of things to say to you. I loved your character and hence created a self record of sorts by watching this show for one year..Shocked I have shocked myself... What I saw yesterday was Censored. You are a gold-medallist lawyer Confused yet 

1) You thought that a slap and a push is punishment enough for a psycho who accused you of rape, tried to kill your wife by kidnapping her, tried to trap your wife in a fake murder case, tried to kill your child. Leave aside all the MUs that she created for separation because of which you and your wife (more so your wife) lost golden years of her life stuck behind bars.. Yet you are a gold-medalist lawyer, a loving husband and what not... Clap

2) When you came to know about the existence of your second son, you showed little enthusiasm and absolutely no emotion or inclination to meet your son... He is your flesh and blood... Instead you come home and keep thinking about your wife and cleaning your house. Yet you are a gold medalist lawyer and an ideal father

3) Any dumb person would have used their brain to not puke everything to Richa... But you did that as well... Angry Yet you are the best lawyer in town, and a person your nieces idolize...

You are doing the same mistake as what Siddhi did years ago.. 9 years ago she failed to handover Rohit to the police and now 9 years later, you never made an attempt to put Richa into jail... 

Edited by shweta_r - 08 November 2012 at 8:30pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

annie_mckinnenadoharesan_aishShehnaz.KPinky.Rayarainbowgirljay_bpm

adohare Senior Member
adohare
adohare

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rainbowgirl

Well done Mr Kunal Chopra Clap We had doubts till now about you earning your gold medal or buying it from Chor Bazar of Mumbai. You put an end to that confusion tonight, the gold medal which adorns your room (which you sold) was indeed bought by you Angry 

You refused to open your mouth to clear Siddhi's MUs to your family, but you went ahead & vomited everything to Ravan R Angry The slap which you struck the insane woman to sooth your ruffled mood is going to cost your lovely wife again Ouch Thumbs Down You strut around mouthing lofty words to everyone but your wife ends up paying for your tattles Thumbs Down

Now that the you've scorned a deranged shrew, you think you can go back to your happy little family without any consequences? ShockedErmm  Think again Mr gold medalist, she's going to harm your wife & son, all thanks to you Ouch She'l do whatever it takes to keep Siddhi away from you now, you never learn from your mistakes, do you? Deadand we never learn from ours Ouch, we keep expecting you to outwit Vamp & save the day Ermm
The best way to save us from torture again and again is  to request CV -  "PLEASE KUNAL KI SHAADI RICHA SE KARA DO" KUNAL BHI KHUSH AUR HUM SUB BHI BACH JAYEGE. Shiddhi bhi bar bar musibat se bach jayage. Kunal khush kunal ke ghar wale khush. Hum Sub ka kya? CV never listen to us. HUm sub adjust ker hi lenge.

Edited by adohare - 08 November 2012 at 8:40pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbowgirl

annie_mckinnen Senior Member
annie_mckinnen
annie_mckinnen

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rainbowgirl

Well done Mr Kunal Chopra Clap We had doubts till now about you earning your gold medal or buying it from Chor Bazar of Mumbai. You put an end to that confusion tonight, the gold medal which adorns your room (which you sold) was indeed bought by you Angry 

You refused to open your mouth to clear Siddhi's MUs to your family, but you went ahead & vomited everything to Ravan R Angry The slap which you struck the insane woman to sooth your ruffled mood is going to cost your lovely wife again Ouch Thumbs Down You strut around mouthing lofty words to everyone but your wife ends up paying for your tattles Thumbs Down

Now that the you've scorned a deranged shrew, you think you can go back to your happy little family without any consequences? ShockedErmm  Think again Mr gold medalist, she's going to harm your wife & son, all thanks to you Ouch She'l do whatever it takes to keep Siddhi away from you now, you never learn from your mistakes, do you? Deadand we never learn from ours Ouch, we keep expecting you to outwit Vamp & save the day Ermm
@Bold Aila Rams it took you so long to realize that he has bought the medal. Pehle to donation dekar law college mein admission liya tha, phir paise dekar gold medal liya tha Tongue I figured that out after the first court case a year ago. But still we were willing to give KC a chance because he doesn't have to be a gold medalist to be a hero - just a stand up guy, who uses his brains once in a while (read at least 20% of the time)LOL to live his life, make his living, take care of his family and stand up for what is right. In so many days every time we have asked for the character to do this, he has been dragged further into mud. Angry Well according to me this is not acceptable behaviour from any man, let alone a so called hero and I ask my women friends out there, if you were Siddhi would you accept such stupidity from your husband?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

san_aishFariyalrainbowgirl

Go to top