Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: rainbowgirl

Picture abhi baki hai mere dost ๐Ÿ˜‰ aage aage dekhiye hota hai kya ๐Ÿ˜› 

"katal aaisa hua kishton main mera, kabhi badle khanjar, toh kabhi katil badal gaye" The great Kunal Chopra's words. Mera kehna hai kuch badla nahi hai, wohi purani pagal Richa aur wohi purana bevakoof kunal ๐Ÿคข katal kishton main viewers ka ho raha hai 

Ramya I am damn tired with such treatment.
Kunal is there to protect Siddhi from Rakesh, politician, goons, worry about every damn small thing and jumps in to catch her; but he lets vamp go free and says all to her?
It is just so stupid just...
They have to add stupid drama with vamp, Abhay and Siddhi before Kunal does anything.
Musiquelover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Who knows this time kunals this move might land up kicking richa to jail? I m sure she is upto something with daddy T but this time she will not win n no hospital drama or kidnapping drama will happen

but yes as its a daily soap and runs with drama some drama will happen now she will digg her own grave I m sure of it
TheBhai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Now I know why he did not go with Siddhi to tell the truth to Abhay. So in return he does not get a slap from Abhay and here he get to Slap Richa.

I loved the scenes today when he slapped Richa, called Manhoos and wanted to drag her out of the house etc etc... but also gave a life line to Richa by telling about Twins and Siddhi's truth...

Nothing good left in Parichay if coming up tracks are Mandap scenes or Twins Kidnapping...
Fariyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: snmalik4

Now I know why he did not go with Siddhi to tell the truth to Abhay. So in return he does not get a slap from Abhay and here he get to Slap Richa.

I loved the scenes today when he slapped Richa, called Manhoos and wanted to drag her out of the house etc etc... but also gave a life line to Richa by telling about Twins and Siddhi's truth...

Nothing good left in Parichay if coming up tracks are Mandap scenes or Twins Kidnapping...

She might try to kill Siddhi๐Ÿ˜› Siddhi might loose her memory & refuse to play mommy to 9 yr old twins๐Ÿ˜†

Would this be better than mandap story?๐Ÿ˜†
jay_bpm thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fariyal

She might try to kill Siddhi๐Ÿ˜› Siddhi might loose her memory & refuse to play mommy to 9 yr old twins๐Ÿ˜†

Fari I wouldn't mind that.
Then they can give both kids to Abhay, he'll be happyyy...
SINAL can start their romance again as from no angle I see parents & kids don't match at all. ๐Ÿ˜†
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
for richa cvs not only kunal they can sacrifice anything just want some reason to make richa stay in parichay. 
Fariyal thumbnail
Originally posted by: jay_bpm

Fari I wouldn't mind that.
Then they can give both kids to Abhay, he'll be happyyy...
SINAL can start their romance again as from no angle I see parents & kids don't match at all. ๐Ÿ˜†

Jay what makes you think Sinal will be allowed to handle their lives better the next time around๐Ÿ˜‰
Abhay should get both kids, sure, he is a better parent than both Siddhi & kunal put together, but I think Kunal should be made to live with Richa for 9 years. They refuse to handle this legally, one slap is all it took, so honestly I think karma should do her work. There should be another 9year leap, the first episode after which should be Kunal tied to the bed post & Richa in Hunterwaali attire swarming over him๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Fariyal - 11 years ago
jay_bpm thumbnail
@Fari - agree, SINAL is not allowed to live their life without mess by others.

I would give kids to Abhay not coz he's better parent but simple he looks like father but SINAL doesn't.
Another leap, accident nothing that sort will do anything.
Leads need to be given brain. I know many of you keep saying Kunal doesn't do a thing & Siddhi has to take care of all but really I don't see how she has done great job either? Anything they did was when together. On their own they simply messed things up. Really they need to be together or keep making mistakes.
rainbowgirl thumbnail
Jay what makes you think Sinal will be allowed to handle their lives better the next time around๐Ÿ˜‰
Abhay should get both kids, sure, he is a better parent than both Siddhi & kunal put together, but I think Kunal should be made to live with Richa for 9 years. They refuse to handle this legally, one slap is all it took, so honestly I think karma should do her work. There should be another 9year leap, the first episode after which should be Kunal tied to the bed post & Richa in Hunterwaali attire swarming over him๐Ÿ˜†
[/QUOTE]

Fari what i would give to see this come true ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† Guess finally this way Kunal Chopra will know the true meaning of "Karma is a Bee" ๐Ÿ˜‰
TheBhai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Fariyal

My kind of Tracks are NOT CVs friendly... Want Sinal together, Dont want Richa to go anywhere.. Kunal should start earning money and bring Thakraal empire on road...But i know i am asking too much๐Ÿ˜ƒ Edited by snmalik4 - 11 years ago