Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

a_uma

Coolbie

a_uma

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged

WRITTEN UPDATE EPISODE #9

P crying .. dadi berating her.. says what was the need to slap those boys... Nainaji tells her to be quiet... dadi gets annoyed and walks off.. Prof says whats happened, happened.. now we have to be careful.. he tells P and A not to go out anywhere alone without him or Adarsh.. says any outside work will be done by me or Adr.. mom wants to give police complaint.. but Adr says police will ask all sorts of bad questions and will do nothing..Prof says even if the boys apologised, we will be careful.. Dadi reminds him to ask P on whose's orders those boys apologised to her.. all perturbed..

Angad & friends having tea... Lucky happy that they apologised.. says its good that now we have come under the protection of Krishna.. Jugnu perturbede .. says what does K think of himself.. asks Angad how can he force you to apologise.. all our friends will laugh...are you really scared of him.. Angad taunts his back ... says I only did it to win K's trust.. now he will not suspect us.. but I am not going to give up my revenge.. I will continue to take revenge.. Jugnu says but not so easy to fool K.. Angad says I will wait for right opportunity..

T and C remembering Angad and other boys … laughing… K smiling..  T and C tell K it was so funny they way they apologised …now that girl will be really impressed with you.. K asks what u mean… C says it was gr8 the way you  beat up Angad and then returned her dupatta in style.. T says it true.. any girl would def love to have husband who is strong and protects her from goons… K pleased at their words… T asks what bhabhi's name.. K says don't know… T asks should I arrange to find out… K says now I will hear her name from her own lips…

Back in GH.. mom and Prof worried.. Prof tells nainaji that he trusts P fully… but he's worried, says why the boys calling her bhabhi…. Mom agrees and says those boys don't look like they apologise for anything, then who made them do it… Nainaji then tells prof that she will give food to the girls, tells prof to eat as well… in P's room, A asks her why she still upset, now everyone knows the truth… P says whats the use, no one trusts… mom comes in with plates of food… P says not hungry… mom forces her to eat… the mom says u did not reveal train incident to me… I thought I was like a friend to my daughters and they will tell me all their secrets.. mom starts crying.. p says of course you are my best friend..  mom then asks why those boys called u bhabhi.. who made them apologise to you… don't be scared, and hide anything… P looking at mom stunned…

mom taking aarti plate into every room... dadi wakes up.. nainaji asks if she is alright... dadi replies rudely and turns her back to her... in p's room, both girls still sleeping... mom goes into her own room... prof wakes up... mom informs that dadi still seems to be angry over last night quarrel... prof says dont worry, I will see to her...

Prof goes out to speak to dadi... he asks how she is and gives her tea.,,, dadi answers rudely and says I dont want to be a burden to you ppl.. I will go away to Haridwar and live my old age over there... prof upset... dadi says no one likes me speaking up here in this house.. prof tries to console her.. dadi says I'm allright, you go to your work...

P gets up and remembers last night's quarrel, dadi's harsh words.. A wakes up and says that P is still upset.. P denies... A goes out and tells prof to get dahi jalebi as its prats favourite.. her mood will become alright by eating it... prof happy with suggestions, says even dadi likes it...

NO PRECAP

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

aka.aiersimmi.friends03-BugsBunny-HamiSkysuk4hussainramsoMuskaan92Uma-ArhaanfanpiyarapiyariSnigdha_KhanamAnondo.RHeart_Hacker-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU Episode #9" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hussainramso

IF-Sizzlerz

hussainramso

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
look Uma it's me in my fancy new threadsBig smile I feel like a million bucksParty

thanks.Hug

Edited by meanreds - 08 November 2012 at 2:56pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suk4piyarapiyari

Heart_Hacker-

IF-Stunnerz

Heart_Hacker-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
TFTU.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk4

piyarapiyari