Hitler Didi

I am ready for HD to go off air (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

innocent.aman

IF-Stunnerz

innocent.aman

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
exactly preetiji its looking like a lust  i am amazed how hd cvc can spoil both leads so badly and their own story they always play with fire and in process they are burning hd theme see the result  hd low on nominations in awards   trp in december you see will be 1 .5 i fear

blody hell cvc why cant they show zaara is indira dont reveal it  i know they rushed inshi so now with zashi they want to go slow

but reveal it but not show it to any body  than we can identify 

they have to handle rishi very well now they are making him worse than inder cvcAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PD-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I am ready for HD to go off air (Page 3)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.FALTU.

IF-Dazzler

.FALTU.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Gunners-

They aren't following the logic forget it..They even don't leave a chance to hurt a person's emotions..It was really hurting and disgusting to see what they showed in precap..A hug in a mosque/dargah was really very disgusting,hurting and insulting for me as a muslimDead..Atleast do some research and think before shooting a particular scene but seems they don't even know anything about the religion Islam or Muslims...Pathetic writers and creatives..

i know, i mean what the hell is the point of showing that kind of stuff in a mosque or any other holy place. just disgusting. they might as well use a dirty alley or something, it suits the story more.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gunners--PD-

MRaza_133

MRaza_133

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
agree

innocent.aman

IF-Stunnerz

innocent.aman

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
cvc be careful  with the story dont spoil both main leads

iSakshi

IF-Rockerz

iSakshi

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
I will be the most happiest when this yuck serial announce "it" being pulled off airDead

this is sickening

.FALTU.

.FALTU.

IF-Dazzler

.FALTU.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xXHoNeYb3aRrXx

I will be the most happiest when this yuck serial announce "it" being pulled off airDead

this is sickening

ill be right next to u LOL

iSakshi

light_28

Goldie

light_28

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 100raj

still there is plenty of time to repair show--

best way is to show--
rishi and zara divorcing there spouses immediately and once divorce is shown everything will fall in place.

now a days divorce is very common in Indian society.

zara and rishi should divorce and move in life .

as of now HD is not ending.

but repair work is surely needed to keep story in logical way.

and repair work can be done even at this stage if cvs want to do it.
I AGREE WITH YOU BACK-OUT OR PULLITOFF IS NOT THE IMMEDIATE ACTION..HD CVS SHOULD DEFINITELY TRY TO REPAIR IT And They have many doors open in front of them. Just Wishing ths show gets back to  Rishi, Indira, Indu,and to some extent to diwans at the end. Diwans were more better and logical in trying to trouble indira more than shweta and malik as negative .
Shwweta-Malik characters were seriously not required..Malik as a character though i cant blame because he came later but shwetha was seriously not required at BT tym..We could have got a better track with diwans at that time

Raleighbcat

innocent.aman

IF-Stunnerz

innocent.aman

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
if they continue to promote extra marital affair of zaara and rishi which degrades both main leads

its better that hd goes off airAngry

show zaara as indira than this inshi shweta indu melodrama  oh god   and no sautan nutanki alsoAngry

hd should go off air

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.