Hitler Didi

I am ready for HD to go off air (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

Savz_Startling

IF-Sizzlerz

Savz_Startling

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
 inshi pair is nice. but cvs butchered leads characters n also inshi love story.
it's better cv make inshi love story meaningful or wrap up the show on good note

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PD-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I am ready for HD to go off air (Page 2)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

clustersofstar

Goldie

clustersofstar

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
agreed

-PD-

Snehabr

Goldie

Snehabr

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
After killing Indira, they messed up the story. I doubt they are promoting extra marital affair! She must be Indira only whose lost her memory..and CVs are just copying scenes from KANK and veer zaara and here and there of Fanaa (the husband terrorist thing). In veer zaara sharukh hugs preeti in a mosque/dargah.
And more over this is just fiction..one should not take it personally! Anything can happen in fairy tales... Its best to watch them as fiction!
I am not sure how many watch crime patrol..its more cruel but all real..and facts!

riyakhan

hebasamiya

IF-Dazzler

hebasamiya

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
whatever it is who cares about the story loving the current track and romance between zashiEmbarrassedi am loving HD nowadays because of zashiEmbarrassed
It's better to show true colour of mallik to zaara

Return back the memory of zaara

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RamziMeriJaan.Shree.

-RS-

IF-Dazzler

-RS-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hebasamiya

whatever it is who cares about the story loving the current track and romance between zashiEmbarrassedi am loving HD nowadays because of zashiEmbarrassed

Who cares for the story line?Dnt be silly dear.If there is no proper story who will watch it.Showing iilegal romance and affiars is not at all appreciated by the viewers .And i repeat not many viewers come to forums.There will be married men/women,elders and youngsters who dnt like such concepts.
 If extra marital affair is fascinating to ppl then I must say tht people are still immature and thy have no proper understanding for the concept of marriage/family/responsibility.
 Anyways if u r loving the track ,keep enjoying it.

Anyhow HD is a sinking ship now.I bet sooner or later channel will tell Ph to alter the story line bcoz makers of the show are crossing the limits and the track is against the social values.

And regarding rati,if this show goes off air ,Rati will def get some better show for sure.Becoz she is talented and every Ph want talented actors like her.So weed not worry at all.Rati will have a refreshing break and then she will be back with a bang.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.FALTU.gopi06-PD--SupriyaluvsMN-

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramya567

Originally posted by hebasamiya

Who cares for the story line?Dnt be silly dear.If there is no proper story who will watch it.Showing iilegal romance and affiars is not at all appreciated by the viewers .And i repeat not many viewers come to forums.There will be married men/women,elders and youngsters who dnt like such concepts.
 If extra marital affair is fascinating to ppl then I must say tht people are still immature and thy have no proper understanding for the concept of marriage/family/responsibility.
 Anyways if u r loving the track ,keep enjoying it.

Anyhow HD is a sinking ship now.I bet sooner or later channel will tell Ph to alter the story line bcoz makers of the show are crossing the limits and the track is against the social values.

And regarding rati,if this show goes off air ,Rati will def get some better show for sure.Becoz she is talented and every Ph want talented actors like her.So weed not worry at all.Rati will have a refreshing break and then she will be back with a bang.

agreed 

innocent.aman

IF-Stunnerz

innocent.aman

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
  i am also inshi fan u know it  i watch hd only for inshi

but its cvc fault  Angry  they should show zaara is indira atlest  malik khan has dna report real one and he is laughing   

it will save the day   that zaara/indira  and rishi heart bonding their love pain 

but now ila mata is showing like a extra marital affair which is not acceptable

its cvc fault
we want inshi to happen but their presentation is wrong

i cant accept extra martital affair in hd its spoiling the stoty line and both leads

where is our hitler didi and jugadu rishi  

cvc has messed it like kidnapp track shweta chracter has complicated things its looking ugly now

romance has to be beutiful not a married affairAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Raleighbcat.FALTU.-PD-

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amanverma108

i am also inshi fan u know it  i watch hd only for inshi

but its cvc fault  Angry  they should show zaara is indira atlest  malik khan has dna report real one and he is laughing   

it will save the day   that zaara/indira  and rishi heart bonding their love pain 

but now ila mata is showing like a extra marital affair which is not acceptable

its cvc fault
we want inshi to happen but their presentation is wrong

i cant accept extra martital affair in hd its spoiling the stoty line and both leads

where is our hitler didi and jugadu rishi  

cvc has messed it like kidnapp track shweta chracter has complicated things its looking ugly now

romance has to be beutiful not a married affairAngry

it is looking like Lust more than romance 

.FALTU.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.