Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

-RS-

IF-Dazzler

-RS-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
HD is not the show these days what it was used to be before

The story is no more interesting nor logical.HD totally lost the realistic approach and practicality.So many viewers are not ok with the present track(Many viewers in and out of forum) And yet the PH is busy showing the things in their way It is chaos!

HD and its characters were once inspiration and motivation.But not anymore now. Couldn't wait to watch previously . Now, I hardly bother to watch! Such a good story wasted!.HD is not the same anymore. The quality of the product has gone down.   If the creatives don't know what they are doing anymore, they should end the story 

I don't blame Rati, Sumit or Aasiya or any other cast.I regret that wonderful characters like Rishi and Zara are totally spoiled because of the stupid story line of Cv's.I blame no one but cv's for their poor storyline.

True love doesn't necessarily mean you have to be together. One can always accept that they love somebody else, but your responsibilities should triumph over it. Here they have shown the leads to be married to different people but trying to seek pleasure in each other which is so cheap.

The following are mistakes in the present track according to me.

1)the show encouraging extra marital affair and showing it as a passionate love story.

2)Many shows on television focused on the concept of extra-marital affair but they want to enlighten people not to have such affairs .But this show is encouraging extra marital affair in the name of love.

3)Neither the male lead or female lead have the feeling of responsibility for their respective life partners and families. This is very misleading as they are showing this behavior is correct.

4)Male lead  is shown giving lectures on being good husband to others but he is a bad husband to his wife. Is this a correct way to show a man ignoring his wife for the sake of another married woman? 

5)Female lead is a police officer and she is is ok with the male lead behavior .If some one come to her and complain about such affairs what action will she take as a police officer if she herself is having such affairs.

6)Cheating of life partners is being shown.

7)How will cv's justify Zara character?She being a responsible police officer,a woman spoiling another's woman's married life.

8)How will Cv's justify Rishi character?He is shown thinking of his love evn though he knw the DNA reports are false.he is ready to shoot himself.Does he have no responsibility for his daughter?Does he have love for Indira who wanted him to move on in life with shweta?

9)If they turn Zara as Indira ,how will they justify indira's character?Indira is the one who wanted Rishi and shweta marriage and today she will be the one who will be spoiling their relationship.

I know no body will be ready to accept the separation of Zara and Rishi.But being a true fan does it not feel weird and annoying to watch our fav characters turn like this.
 Is the show not going against concept of marriage/family relationships/trust/responsibilities?

If cv's have not brought Shweta  ,thn the present track could have made some sense bcoz in future if MK gets arrested for his deeds,Zara can have  a frsh start with rishi . After bringing Shweta and turning the story like this its really so wrong to show a extra marital affair like this.Its absolutely wrong and never appreciated by the viewers (Again I am not refering to INSHI/ZASHi fans.I am talking about ppl and viewers outside the forum who actually contribute to trps)

So instead of showing such tracks,I feel show should end .Is there anyone out there who feels the same?

Note:My post not intended to hurt INSHI or ZASHi fans who want rishi-zara union.As a fan of HD ,i feel the above things.If anyone feel the same can share their views.If u dnt then plz ignore so that this post won't turn to a arguement zone

Edited by ramya567 - 08 November 2012 at 11:13am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

pradyumnaSparklesDBriyakhan1973anuclustersofstarnutan7samrudhi.rRasha4evagopi06-Gunners-.FALTU.iSakshiashish.sachi--jiya--.Nabi.-PD--SupriyaluvsMN-aysha_mayurPayal-15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I am ready for HD to go off air" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
HD is ruined beyond repair and Zara, Rishi characters Dead totally degraded...

i remembered when KANK came many elder woman bashed SRK and RANI characters for degraded social values and now the same going to happen with Zara and Rishi characters... 

No one will accept to see such a cheap act of married man and woman under the name of so called love and passion.

Zara is Indira or not it not the point but the way they showed Zara and Rishi story is pathetic..

if shweta and mallik are not there in Zara and Rishi life then everything they showed would be beautiful but not it is YUCKKK Dead

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

riyakhanclustersofstar.FALTU.iSakshi--jiya--.Nabi.

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
still there is plenty of time to repair show--

best way is to show--
rishi and zara divorcing there spouses immediately and once divorce is shown everything will fall in place.

now a days divorce is very common in Indian society.

zara and rishi should divorce and move in life .

as of now HD is not ending.

but repair work is surely needed to keep story in logical way.

and repair work can be done even at this stage if cvs want to do it.

Edited by 100raj - 08 November 2012 at 11:41am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

riyakhanlight_28nutan7SilverBell

commotion1

commotion1

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Anything in the name of love.
Why don't just hook up and leave us obviously they don't seem to bother about anyone and Zara being a cop wasting her time.
Worlds greatest lovers are here

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iSakshi-SupriyaluvsMN--PD-

.FALTU.

IF-Dazzler

.FALTU.

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
i agree, its better to end it, then to ruin it even more just for the sake of it.

Edited by aishoo - 08 November 2012 at 11:46am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

clustersofstariSakshi-SupriyaluvsMN--PD-SilverBell

riyakhan

Goldie

riyakhan

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
i think jo romance INSHI ka love track ma hony chahy tha unfortunately wo ZASHI pa potary kar rahy hain CVS na INSHI ka love track ko itna fast forward show kiya so wo sab scenes ab ZASHI pa dikha rahy hain . SO please without any logic enjoy HITLER DIDI and our CUTE
                  RATI PANDEY Wink

agar show off air ho gya to hum sab RATI ko bohat miss kary gy or new show kab ay ga kuch nae pta hotaUnhappy

Edited by riyakhan - 08 November 2012 at 11:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.FALTU.-PD-

.FALTU.

IF-Dazzler

.FALTU.

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyakhan

i think jo romance INSHI ka love track ma hony chahy tha unfortunately wo ZASHI pa potary kar rahy hain CVS na INSHI ka love track ko itna fast forward show kiya so wo sab scenes ab ZASHI pa dikha rahy hain . SO please without any logic enjoy HITLER DIDI and our CUTE
                  <font color="#FF0066">RATI PANDEY</font>Wink

agar show off air ho gya to hum sab RATI ko bohat miss kary gy or new show kab ay ga kuch nae pta hotaUnhappy

dear i never tought that hd had logic, but now they gone to far.

dont get me wrong, i love every scnd of RPs acting. Embarrassed and i have full fate that she will come back with a great show, aur uske liye i will wait for as long as it will take Wink

Edited by aishoo - 08 November 2012 at 12:07pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

clustersofstar

-Gunners-

IF-Dazzler

-Gunners-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
They aren't following the logic forget it..They even don't leave a chance to hurt a person's emotions..It was really hurting and disgusting to see what they showed in precap..A hug in a mosque/dargah was really very disgusting,hurting and insulting for me as a muslimDead..Atleast do some research and think before shooting a particular scene but seems they don't even know anything about the religion Islam or Muslims...Pathetic writers and creatives..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

riyakhan.FALTU.iSakshi-PD--SupriyaluvsMN-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.