Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

ENOUGH is not ENOUGH for us fans (Page 3)

vinu.sr Goldie
vinu.sr
vinu.sr

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

Originally posted by asr2kkg

The post about Barun's tears surprised me...ShockedShocked

So What if he cried??!!And why the constant denial that he DIDN'T cry??

Is it supposed to mean that Barun Sobti is that selfish and heartless a person that while leaving he CANNOT even cry!!That he is leaving IPK totally by his own choice and PH is just doing him a favor!!By allowing him to take a break!!

The PH is apparently trying to stop the blame game and in the process blaming the person easily available and everybody's favorite punching bag-Barun Sobti...

Strange..ain't it??!!

exactly...that gave away the whole thing for me...why this obsession over proving his tears were not for his fans???how does it bother her?

Exactly..So what he cried??LOLLOL

Or maybe his tears were for reasons kept hidden from us!!ShockedShocked

atleast she accepted he cried...instead of telling we fans in delusional made assumptions...

vinu.sr Goldie
vinu.sr
vinu.sr

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
i dare PH to come out and explain why the thread in forum32 about story of Arnav Kushi being over and asking ideas from us fans.
kooltoad IF-Rockerz
kooltoad
kooltoad

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Fans ki koi value hai ki nahi...
I hope humara itna sar phodna kaam aaye...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vinu.sr

vinu.sr Goldie
vinu.sr
vinu.sr

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kooltoad

Fans ki koi value hai ki nahi...
I hope humara itna sar phodna kaam aaye...

i dont know if all this time we are spending will be of any use...but i know that i have invested so much time and emotion in the show and Arshi...so i dont mind investing more to make all that worthwhile...
archie_79 IF-Dazzler
archie_79
archie_79

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Tanumon

thanks dear for making this post.my blood boiled after reading her post .agar tarfdari karni hai to forum 32 mey jake kore,yah kyu aye hai.
np...my problem is not just with the TM blaming Barun alone but carefully crafting the post to make it like she is being neutral and doesnt want to blame anyone...how manipulative is that? so they can easily manipulate us delusional fans in the forum?????i am pissed off with that "manipulation" tone of that thread...not so much with what is stated.

@TM..Barun is not very apt at managing media..He might be a brilliant actor and an honest man..but this is something he sucks at!!Hence he's everybody's favorite PUNCHING BAG...It's very easy to blame Barun Sobti and save their a**!!

Sam, it amazes me that PH is hell bent on blaming Barun while Barun has not said a word against it. That explains everything right?
@ TM, agree with ur post. That post is worded in such a way that even though she is telling she is neutral, it is obvious that all the blame is being put on Barun.
TV actors getting replaced is nothing new in shows. It happens in almost all serials. DMG had 3 faces for female lead & still ran for years. So putting the blame on Barun for change in the storyline is completely wrong. They could have easily replaced him, maybe his fans would have stopped watching it but new ones might have joined. If ASR was bigger than Barun, it would not have mattered who played it. Now by bringing new character for Khushi, they want to show that all these changes happened because of Barun. When they themselves r behaving impartially towards their older & younger children, they can hardly blame Barun if he wants to think about his own life.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vinu.sr

vinu.sr Goldie
vinu.sr
vinu.sr

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archie_79

thanks dear for making this post.my blood boiled after reading her post .agar tarfdari karni hai to forum 32 mey jake kore,yah kyu aye hai.
np...my problem is not just with the TM blaming Barun alone but carefully crafting the post to make it like she is being neutral and doesnt want to blame anyone...how manipulative is that? so they can easily manipulate us delusional fans in the forum?????i am pissed off with that "manipulation" tone of that thread...not so much with what is stated.

@TM..Barun is not very apt at managing media..He might be a brilliant actor and an honest man..but this is something he sucks at!!Hence he's everybody's favorite PUNCHING BAG...It's very easy to blame Barun Sobti and save their a**!!

Sam, it amazes me that PH is hell bent on blaming Barun while Barun has not said a word against it. That explains everything right?
@ TM, agree with ur post. That post is worded in such a way that even though she is telling she is neutral, it is obvious that all the blame is being put on Barun.
TV actors getting replaced is nothing new in shows. It happens in almost all serials. DMG had 3 faces for female lead & still ran for years. So putting the blame on Barun for change in the storyline is completely wrong. They could have easily replaced him, maybe his fans would have stopped watching it but new ones might have joined. If ASR was bigger than Barun, it would not have mattered who played it. Now by bringing new character for Khushi, they want to show that all these changes happened because of Barun. When they themselves r behaving impartially towards their older & younger children, they can hardly blame Barun if he wants to think about his own life.

Agree. Let us accept that Barun started this whole thing and wanted to leave. is this how a PH handles it???
archie_79 IF-Dazzler
archie_79
archie_79

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by archie_79

Agree. Let us accept that Barun started this whole thing and wanted to leave. is this how a PH handles it???

No PH behaves this way. Ekta replaced Rajeev & Sushant when they left for BW. They had many options:
1) Replace new lead as ASR
2) Start new story with new lead & Sanaya & new characters
3) Kill off both Arnav-Khushi, give a leap showing Sanaya as Arhi's daughter with the new lead still maintaing the original story & cast.
Third option would have worked out best for them as they could have continued with the story. But no, they had to take the route which they knew no one will accept & will be negating all that was shown in past 1.5 yrs. They knew fans will object & hence place the blame on Barun. Which PH destroys its own story & says its not wrong?

Go to top