Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

ENOUGH is not ENOUGH for us fans (Page 2)

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
The post about Barun's tears surprised me...ShockedShocked

So What if he cried??!!And why the constant denial that he DIDN'T cry??

Is it supposed to mean that Barun Sobti is that selfish and heartless a person that while leaving he CANNOT even cry!!That he is leaving IPK totally by his own choice and PH is just doing him a favor!!By allowing him to take a break!!

The PH is apparently trying to stop the blame game and in the process blaming the person easily available and everybody's favorite punching bag-Barun Sobti...

Strange..ain't it??!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanumonvinu.srBreeeezyarchie_79preethi.saseedatemperance12arshistarBearNaNa

vinu.sr Goldie
vinu.sr
vinu.sr

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkkndfan21

If barun had signed a movie the newz would have been flashed all  over.

hey but the tm claims to even know when he will shoot and finish
vinu.sr Goldie
vinu.sr
vinu.sr

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanumon

thanks dear for making this post.my blood boiled after reading her post .agar tarfdari karni hai to forum 32 mey jake kore,yah kyu aye hai.

np...my problem is not just with the TM blaming Barun alone but carefully crafting the post to make it like she is being neutral and doesnt want to blame anyone...how manipulative is that? so they can easily manipulate us delusional fans in the forum?????

i am pissed off with that "manipulation" tone of that thread...not so much with what is stated.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanumon..mrinalini..arshistar

preethi.saseeda IF-Dazzler
preethi.saseeda
preethi.saseeda

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

Is it supposed to mean that Barun Sobti is that selfish and heartless a person that while leaving he CANNOT even cry!!That he is leaving IPK totally by his own choice and PH is just doing him a favor!!By allowing him to take a break!!

The PH is apparently trying to stop the blame game and in the process blaming the person easily available and everybody's favorite punching bag-Barun Sobti...

Strange..ain't it??!!

Well said yaar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..mrinalini..

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asr2kkg

thanks dear for making this post.my blood boiled after reading her post .agar tarfdari karni hai to forum 32 mey jake kore,yah kyu aye hai.

np...my problem is not just with the TM blaming Barun alone but carefully crafting the post to make it like she is being neutral and doesnt want to blame anyone...how manipulative is that? so they can easily manipulate us delusional fans in the forum?????

i am pissed off with that "manipulation" tone of that thread...not so much with what is stated.

@TM..Barun is not very apt at managing media..He might be a brilliant actor and an honest man..but this is something he sucks at!!

Hence he's everybody's favorite PUNCHING BAG...

It's very easy to blame Barun Sobti and save their a**!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanumonvinu.srBreeeezyarchie_79ipkkndfan21arshistartemperance12

vinu.sr Goldie
vinu.sr
vinu.sr

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged

Strange..ain't it??!!

exactly...that gave away the whole thing for me...why this obsession over proving his tears were not for his fans???how does it bother her?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..mrinalini..

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged

Strange..ain't it??!!

exactly...that gave away the whole thing for me...why this obsession over proving his tears were not for his fans???how does it bother her?

Exactly..So what he cried??LOLLOL

Or maybe his tears were for reasons kept hidden from us!!ShockedShocked
vinu.sr Goldie
vinu.sr
vinu.sr

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged

@TM..Barun is not very apt at managing media..He might be a brilliant actor and an honest man..but this is something he sucks at!!

Hence he's everybody's favorite PUNCHING BAG...

It's very easy to blame Barun Sobti and save their a**!!

True..very true...and he doesnt have such "hired" people on the social media to defend him...so we fans are doing it for him...those hired by PH are doing it for money...we are doing it out of love for Sobti...

Edited by asr2kkg - 08 November 2012 at 11:36am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TanumonBreeeezytemperance12..mrinalini..

Go to top