Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinu.sr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Tanumon

thanks dear for making this post.my blood boiled after reading her post .agar tarfdari karni hai to forum 32 mey jake kore,yah kyu aye hai.

np...my problem is not just with the TM blaming Barun alone but carefully crafting the post to make it like she is being neutral and doesnt want to blame anyone...how manipulative is that? so they can easily manipulate us delusional fans in the forum?????

i am pissed off with that "manipulation" tone of that thread...not so much with what is stated.
preethi.saseeda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sampin

The post about Barun's tears surprised me...😲😲

So What if he cried??!!And why the constant denial that he DIDN'T cry??

Is it supposed to mean that Barun Sobti is that selfish and heartless a person that while leaving he CANNOT even cry!!That he is leaving IPK totally by his own choice and PH is just doing him a favor!!By allowing him to take a break!!

The PH is apparently trying to stop the blame game and in the process blaming the person easily available and everybody's favorite punching bag-Barun Sobti...

Strange..ain't it??!!

Well said yaar
..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: asr2kkg

np...my problem is not just with the TM blaming Barun alone but carefully crafting the post to make it like she is being neutral and doesnt want to blame anyone...how manipulative is that? so they can easily manipulate us delusional fans in the forum?????

i am pissed off with that "manipulation" tone of that thread...not so much with what is stated.

@TM..Barun is not very apt at managing media..He might be a brilliant actor and an honest man..but this is something he sucks at!!

Hence he's everybody's favorite PUNCHING BAG...

It's very easy to blame Barun Sobti and save their a**!!
vinu.sr thumbnail

The post about Barun's tears surprised me...😲😲

So What if he cried??!!And why the constant denial that he DIDN'T cry??

Is it supposed to mean that Barun Sobti is that selfish and heartless a person that while leaving he CANNOT even cry!!That he is leaving IPK totally by his own choice and PH is just doing him a favor!!By allowing him to take a break!!

The PH is apparently trying to stop the blame game and in the process blaming the person easily available and everybody's favorite punching bag-Barun Sobti...

Strange..ain't it??!!

exactly...that gave away the whole thing for me...why this obsession over proving his tears were not for his fans???how does it bother her?

..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: asr2kkg

exactly...that gave away the whole thing for me...why this obsession over proving his tears were not for his fans???how does it bother her?

Exactly..So what he cried??😆😆

Or maybe his tears were for reasons kept hidden from us!!😲😲
vinu.sr thumbnail

@TM..Barun is not very apt at managing media..He might be a brilliant actor and an honest man..but this is something he sucks at!!

Hence he's everybody's favorite PUNCHING BAG...

It's very easy to blame Barun Sobti and save their a**!!

True..very true...and he doesnt have such "hired" people on the social media to defend him...so we fans are doing it for him...those hired by PH are doing it for money...we are doing it out of love for Sobti...
Edited by asr2kkg - 11 years ago
vinu.sr thumbnail

Exactly..So what he cried??😆😆

Or maybe his tears were for reasons kept hidden from us!!😲😲

atleast she accepted he cried...instead of telling we fans in delusional made assumptions...
vinu.sr thumbnail
i dare PH to come out and explain why the thread in forum32 about story of Arnav Kushi being over and asking ideas from us fans.
kooltoad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Fans ki koi value hai ki nahi...
I hope humara itna sar phodna kaam aaye...
vinu.sr thumbnail
Originally posted by: kooltoad

Fans ki koi value hai ki nahi...
I hope humara itna sar phodna kaam aaye...

i dont know if all this time we are spending will be of any use...but i know that i have invested so much time and emotion in the show and Arshi...so i dont mind investing more to make all that worthwhile...