Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Mandap Track...SINAL_ Abhay (Page 2)

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
hi

Originally posted by Shehnaz.K

evrytime siddhi has to pay for kunal's useless bhashans nd im hating this repeatation by the writer.Nd abhay dnt have to do anythng if richa does evrything.

Exactly, its high time they show KC protect siddhi and his kids. 

Thanks to these sick cvs we are currently having more faith on abhay than kunal. 

norzar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shehnaz.K

0309anna Senior Member
0309anna
0309anna

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Norzar what I feel is Abhay may remain positive and if tomorrow Richa harms Siddhi/Anand, sid wont turn up...in that process everyone will come to know about wat happened...Abhay being closer to sid-anand both may try to save ...in the process he may also get killed if they want to show his exit from the show,...becos 1 thing is clear now that vamp will remain there till the show lasts...may be she may be shown a temporary exit now but again she will come...Abhay I think will remain positive for he has reasons to be so...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shehnaz.K-Hima-norzar

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
hi

Originally posted by 0309anna

Norzar what I feel is Abhay may remain positive and if tomorrow Richa harms Siddhi/Anand, sid wont turn up...in that process everyone will come to know about wat happened...Abhay being closer to sid-anand both may try to save ...in the process he may also get killed if they want to show his exit from the show,...becos 1 thing is clear now that vamp will remain there till the show lasts...may be she may be shown a temporary exit now but again she will come...Abhay I think will remain positive for he has reasons to be so...

possible. Either Richa will attack Siddhi/AD, but since she is staying with Diwans blame may go on Abhay and Surekha, however if Abhay is positive he will help Siddhi-AD

Today i think Abhay told Siddhi to take care of AD, can this be symbolic that his character is ending soon 

Unless Abhay joins hands with Richa but last moment diouble crosses Richa and does the right thing?

norzar
Shehnaz.K Goldie
Shehnaz.K
Shehnaz.K

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
yup abhay may die in richa battle.Mahesh plz leave parichay nd join BALH as good for both shows.

rainbowgirl

0309anna Senior Member
0309anna
0309anna

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by norzar

hi

possible. Either Richa will attack Siddhi/AD, but since she is staying with Diwans blame may go on Abhay and Surekha, however if Abhay is positive he will help Siddhi-AD

Today i think Abhay told Siddhi to take care of AD, can this be symbolic that his character is ending soon 

Unless Abhay joins hands with Richa but last moment diouble crosses Richa and does the right thing?

norzar

Norzar, the reason for my saying so is time and again people in parichay like seema,anands and even Kunal have said it many times that this Diwali everything will be allright...so to fasttrack the process, they may show same repeated stuff of April kinda scenes and hence next week can be the possible reunion week...I hope some promo airs for it...I too think that Abhay's character gets ended...and Richa is gonna remain there for long..thats for sure...hope they bring some other villain...bcos Abhay doesnt look like a promising villain character..more of a side role suits on him...
norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
hi

yup abhay may die in richa battle.Mahesh plz leave parichay nd join BALH as good for both shows.

as of now i like abhay diwan, but if cvs keep him positive and give him a graceful end i dont mind 

norzar
norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
hi

hi

norzar

Norzar, the reason for my saying so is time and again people in parichay like seema,anands and even Kunal have said it many times that this Diwali everything will be allright...so to fasttrack the process, they may show same repeated stuff of April kinda scenes and hence next week can be the possible reunion week...I hope some promo airs for it...I too think that Abhay's character gets ended...and Richa is gonna remain there for long..thats for sure...hope they bring some other villain...bcos Abhay doesnt look like a promising villain character..more of a side role suits on him...

If Richa character doesnt end, i dont know how many will want to continue watching the show

the first priority is richa exit and that to by KC but cvs dont seem to care at all  Sick and tired of her 

if at all they is diwali re union maybe they are planning to show diwali reunion dec, as of now i dont see any re union happening

norzar
Shehnaz.K Goldie
Shehnaz.K
Shehnaz.K

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged

hi

as of now i like abhay diwan, but if cvs keep him positive and give him a graceful end i dont mind

norzar
me 2 like him here if he remains same.

norzar

Go to top