norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
hi

so seems we are heading towards a mandap trap, 

Abhay did say Siddhi will marry Kunal

But we can never be sure, he can either double cross or

stick to his words and do the right thing 

dont know how the TC article fits in this, siddhi not returning to chopra house and family being miffed again 

and how does the vamp fit in all this?

norzar
Edited by norzar - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shehnaz.K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nd what abt that precap abhay saying u have to marry?did they show it aftr that as i didnt watch that part?
norzar thumbnail
hi

Originally posted by: Shehnaz.K

Nd what abt that precap abhay saying u have to marry?did they show it aftr that as i didnt watch that part?

he said that its too late now, cards have been sent, venue booked, you will have to marry, then he puased and said with the person you love
but it can go either way abhay can still change sides and double cross

though i am hoping and praying he doesnt,

but i feel they will be more twists and turns yet 

norzar
Fariyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Obviously R will strike again. Siddhi will once again end up paying dearly for Kunal's foolishness.

Who knows, if we are lucky we might even get another 9 yr leap with twin 18 yr old boys swapping places to unite their parentsšŸ¤£
norzar thumbnail
hi

Originally posted by: Fariyal

Obviously R will strike again. Siddhi will once again end up paying dearly for Kunal's foolishness.

Who knows, if we are lucky we might even get another 9 yr leap with twin 18 yr old boys swapping places to unite their parentsšŸ¤£

i have negative vibes that something drastic is going to happen. 

This mandap track, and richa knowing all, will lead to a big mess 
-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think.. R will try to harm the kids by kidnapping one or both.. may be AC2 now that she knows about him.. thanks to our hero! If she kidnaps AC2, Abhay will stay positive and help sinal find their kid and also reunite them and remarry them. R is definitely uptp something nasty this time. Like I said in another post.. I trust Abhay more than Kunal to do the right thing!
Shehnaz.K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
evrytime siddhi has to pay for kunal's useless bhashans nd im hating this repeatation by the writer.Nd abhay dnt have to do anythng if richa does evrything.
norzar thumbnail
hi

Originally posted by: hima2012

I think.. R will try to harm the kids by kidnapping one or both.. may be AC2 now that she knows about him.. thanks to our hero! If she kidnaps AC2, Abhay will stay positive and help sinal find their kid and also reunite them and remarry them. R is definitely uptp something nasty this time. Like I said in another post.. I trust Abhay more than Kunal to do the right thing!

red @ Hima same here. All thanks to the CVS

Hope atleast Abhay doesnt disappoint us 

but surprised when he said all is fixed, venue, clothes, cards. That was so fast, presuming announcement happened 2 days back story wise 

norzar
norzar thumbnail
hi

Originally posted by: Shehnaz.K

evrytime siddhi has to pay for kunal's useless bhashans nd im hating this repeatation by the writer.Nd abhay dnt have to do anythng if richa does evrything.

Exactly, its high time they show KC protect siddhi and his kids. 

Thanks to these sick cvs we are currently having more faith on abhay than kunal. 

norzar
0309anna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Norzar what I feel is Abhay may remain positive and if tomorrow Richa harms Siddhi/Anand, sid wont turn up...in that process everyone will come to know about wat happened...Abhay being closer to sid-anand both may try to save ...in the process he may also get killed if they want to show his exit from the show,...becos 1 thing is clear now that vamp will remain there till the show lasts...may be she may be shown a temporary exit now but again she will come...Abhay I think will remain positive for he has reasons to be so...