Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!
Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Sana enough (Page 3)

Sree.b Goldie
Sree.b
Sree.b

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetrahz

From day one I said Sana is not dumb!! She was good when she entered in the house!! But she ruined herself in Dellu and Aashka chatra chayaa!! She did not like that Rajev voted for Urvashi but she did not say a single word to Dalnaz who is more good friend of Sana then Rajev!! She know that she is not going to win that's why she is playing safe!! Urvashi never did anything bad with her even I heard that she always called her baby, still she have problem with her because Aashka dont like Urvashi
Exactly .you said so perfectly.before captaincy vote she was ok ,but when urvashi won it she could not take it.its true that she didi not cry,or shout but her attitude showed everything.if she was not upset then why did not she go and talk to urvashi directly??why did she talk to Rajeev rudely all of a sudden??she was doing everything dancing with delu and laughing and chatting with her ashu etc but can not go out and talk to urvashi huh??at least I don't find thigh act innocent or bubbly at all.sorry.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehr-k

Shamainchara01 Goldie
Shamainchara01
Shamainchara01

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhay12

Originally posted by sweetrahz

From day one I said Sana is not dumb!! She was good when she entered in the house!! But she ruined herself in Dellu and Aashka chatra chayaa!! She did not like that Rajev voted for Urvashi but she did not say a single word to Dalnaz who is more good friend of Sana then Rajev!! She know that she is not going to win that's why she is playing safe!! Urvashi never did anything bad with her even I heard that she always called her baby, still she have problem with her because Aashka dont like Urvashi
Exactly .you said so perfectly.before captaincy vote she was ok ,but when urvashi won it she could not take it.its true that she didi not cry,or shout but her attitude showed everything.if she was not upset then why did not she go and talk to urvashi directly??why did she talk to Rajeev rudely all of a sudden??she was doing everything dancing with delu and laughing and chatting with her ashu etc but can not go out and talk to urvashi huh??at least I don't find thigh act innocent or bubbly at all.sorry.

True also Sana accusing Rajeev was irrelevant Delu did not want to go because she was wearing that costume hence asked someone else to go and tell urvashi, but sana was the one who said Rajeev go and tell urvashi i mean why shud rajeev go and tell urvashi??? Sana and Ashu are the so called best friends of Delu so they shud help her when she requests, instead she started on rajeev for no reason.

Edited by Shamainchara01 - 08 November 2012 at 6:21pm
nabitathapa Senior Member
nabitathapa
nabitathapa

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Sana is disgusting hate her to the core.
blackie IF-Dazzler
blackie
blackie

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

She isn't innocent but she's not all the things you're accusing her of either. She's just a ditz and highly insecure one at that, she gets influenced pretty easily. When she was under Karishma's wing, she was pretty sensible. Ever since she joined the Mahila Mandal, she has become one of them. She gives into peer pressure too easily and does whatever it takes to please them, that's her problem.

Well said Dexterkilaila

Before her new found friendship with GMM, I had no opinions about her. She was just another contestant on the show. I didn't agree when people called her dumb, blonde etc.

But now she had become a part of the herd ever since she joined GMM. In the sense that, she agrees to whatever GMM says and she is getting into unnecessary fights over petty issues like Niketan's yawn, authentication wale jhagda etc. 

I liked the Sana who questioned Karishma about not saving her during nominations. The sana now is pretty different from the sana then. Evil Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chatoyant.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index