bluntboldbindas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This  so called sweetie sana baby is just running over my nerves.she is just getting intolerable day by day.she tries to prove that she is very innocent ,she does e not understand all the dirty politics,but the way she is playing the game only a good gamer can only play thigh kind of tricks.she is the one who started the entire cleaning dishes incident and asked delu to go n talk to urvashi.its like that she adds the fuel and watching the fire works from a safe distance.but I m glad that urvashi caught her red handed and asked her to talk to her directly.i can under stand sapnas s issues with urvashi ,but what's Sanaa's problem with urvashi???why can't she talk to her directly?she is an big time opportunist not good sana... Edited by abhay12 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
She isn't innocent but she's not all the things you're accusing her of either. She's just a ditz and highly insecure one at that, she gets influenced pretty easily. When she was under Karishma's wing, she was pretty sensible. Ever since she joined the Mahila Mandal, she has become one of them. She gives into peer pressure too easily and does whatever it takes to please them, that's her problem.
Sana was alright when she first entered the House. But I agree that ever since she joined the MM, she has become rather intolerable and tries to please gang leader Aashka and second in command, Delnaaz. I've always considered her to be a bit dim and she's not as cute and innocent as she makes herself out to be. But under the influence of the MM she has become extremely annoying and likes to pick on the smallest of things. Plus, I think it bothers her that Niketan doesn't give her the time of day ðŸ˜†
nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sana is not trying to prove she is innocent...she is there to play game...i agree she is not much intelligent,but so far she is playing safe game.

She joined Aashka-delu to survive nomination...now Sapna is also in their group for now atleast.

She can't be neutral,she needs support from few housemates. 

if she is opportunist,what's wrong in that? it's bigg boss buddy...

Ppl play politics,do plotting,cry without reasons,fight for small things...

Today she lost the election,but she didn't made any issue abt that...she didn't cried like aashka.

She was enjoying with delu & doing nagin dance...she is bubbly.

She is definitely not the best player in the house,but not the worse one either buddy.
bluntboldbindas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rafa-

Sana was alright when she first entered the House. But I agree that ever since she joined the MM, she has become rather intolerable and tries to please gang leader Aashka and second in command, Delnaaz. I've always considered her to be a bit dim and she's not as cute and innocent as she makes herself out to be. But under the influence of the MM she has become extremely annoying and likes to pick on the smallest of things. Plus, I think it bothers her that Niketan doesn't give her the time of day ðŸ˜†

U r right
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
gosh since day one she is itching me an finally after 6 weeks she reminds to do some drama for fake attention!

she is damn stupid! she doesnt know that some ppl r misusin g her 
spartangayle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Disagree.Sana is an innocent girl.
ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

i guess sana is forum ki favorite target hai but if you talk about someone that means that this someone is important to you 

ab khud hi dekh lo how well is she playing

BeingBlunt thumbnail
Originally posted by: nishu786

Sana is not trying to prove she is innocent...she is there to play game...i agree she is not much intelligent,but so far she is playing safe game.

She joined Aashka-delu to survive nomination...now Sapna is also in their group for now atleast.

She can't be neutral,she needs support from few housemates. 

if she is opportunist,what's wrong in that? it's bigg boss buddy...

Ppl play politics,do plotting,cry without reasons,fight for small things...

Today she lost the election,but she didn't made any issue abt that...she didn't cried like aashka.

She was enjoying with delu & doing nagin dance...she is bubbly.

She is definitely not the best player in the house,but not the worse one either buddy.

You are a true fan nishu, you brought out all the qualities of sana very brilliantly. Everybody says she is dumb, but i think she is not dumb but just less intelligent amd more innocent than other contenders.
naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
From day one I said Sana is not dumb!! She was good when she entered in the house!! But she ruined herself in Dellu and Aashka chatra chayaa!! She did not like that Rajev voted for Urvashi but she did not say a single word to Dalnaz who is more good friend of Sana then Rajev!! She know that she is not going to win that's why she is playing safe!! Urvashi never did anything bad with her even I heard that she always called her baby, still she have problem with her because Aashka dont like Urvashi