India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!
Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Sana enough

Sree.b Goldie
Sree.b
Sree.b

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
This  so called sweetie sana baby is just running over my nervesOuch.she is just getting intolerable day by day.she tries to prove that she is very innocent ,she does e not understand all the dirty politics,but the way she is playing the game only a good gamer can only play thigh kind of tricks.she is the one who started the entire cleaning dishes incident and asked delu to go n talk to urvashi.its like that she adds the fuel and watching the fire works from a safe distance.but I m glad that urvashi caught her red handed and asked her to talk to her directly.i can under stand sapnas s issues with urvashi ,but what's Sanaa's problem with urvashi???why can't she talk to her directly?she is an big time opportunist Ouchnot good sana...

Edited by abhay12 - 08 November 2012 at 11:02am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Env_shailjadntbbdasgreatsaleennabitathapaluckym2012Heyybabyydolll.Rupali.MissChievousblackiedipali13larki_punjabansusan29Nkapoor3-naureen786-

Pentaminous. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nishu786

Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
She isn't innocent but she's not all the things you're accusing her of either. She's just a ditz and highly insecure one at that, she gets influenced pretty easily. When she was under Karishma's wing, she was pretty sensible. Ever since she joined the Mahila Mandal, she has become one of them. She gives into peer pressure too easily and does whatever it takes to please them, that's her problem.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Env_shailjaafreen13Heyybabyydolllcrazy4fawadilovetrashtvluckym20120o0o0o0o0oblackieEl_DoradoMartandChatoyant.LSctt-Rafa--naureen786-Nkapoor3Pentaminous.Faraan92

-Rafa- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

nabitathapacrazy4fawadilovetrashtvHeyybabyydolllBartzpravalblackieEl_Doradodipali130o0o0o0o0oMissChievoussarasingh86desicrowdChameli_billi-naureen786-

nishu786 IF-Sizzlerz
nishu786
nishu786

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Sana is not trying to prove she is innocent...she is there to play game...i agree she is not much intelligent,but so far she is playing safe game.

She joined Aashka-delu to survive nomination...now Sapna is also in their group for now atleast.

She can't be neutral,she needs support from few housemates. 

if she is opportunist,what's wrong in that? it's bigg boss buddy...

Ppl play politics,do plotting,cry without reasons,fight for small things...

Today she lost the election,but she didn't made any issue abt that...she didn't cried like aashka.

She was enjoying with delu & doing nagin dance...she is bubbly.

She is definitely not the best player in the house,but not the worse one either buddy.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MartandEl_Doradodipali13susan29BeingBlunt

Sree.b Goldie
Sree.b
Sree.b

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rafa-

Sana was alright when she first entered the House. But I agree that ever since she joined the MM, she has become rather intolerable and tries to please gang leader Aashka and second in command, Delnaaz. I've always considered her to be a bit dim and she's not as cute and innocent as she makes herself out to be. But under the influence of the MM she has become extremely annoying and likes to pick on the smallest of things. Plus, I think it bothers her that Niketan doesn't give her the time of day LOL
U r right

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shamainchara01-Rafa-

larki_punjaban IF-Rockerz
larki_punjaban
larki_punjaban

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
gosh since day one she is itching me an finally after 6 weeks she reminds to do some drama for fake attention!

she is damn stupid! she doesnt know that some ppl r misusin g her 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sree.bdipali13

spartangayle IF-Dazzler
spartangayle
spartangayle

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Disagree.Sana is an innocent girl.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shamainchara01

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index