Ruk Jaana Nahin
Ruk Jaana Nahin

thread closed-no comments (Page 2)

roshaeldsouza91 IF-Rockerz
roshaeldsouza91
roshaeldsouza91

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rashmi04

I dont know how reliable is this information.
But first BCCC should ban all reality shows .
Why everybody is after my favourite show. Cry

exactly yaar.. already axing of this show was not enough abb usko ban karne ke piche padhe hai.

they  can show a girl marrying her bf's brother or enemy or getting married like several time to one another.. which in itself is sick,... plus jabb ek saas ne apni bahu ko mara.. ya kisi husband ka extra marital affair chal raha hai... ya fir ek insaan ka das different way me death and resurrection and then resurrection in new avataar as well in new face... with plastic surgery and then going to coma and coming back.. making fun of medical research and history and then kisi insaan ke achanak se bacche nazar aa jaate hai after some years from no where ... yeh saara bullshit afford kar sakte ho dhikhaane ke liye.. aur RJN a youth show infact loved by its fans.. and here people are not doing something mad after watching this show but ofcourse is being banned.. hell with you BCCCAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi04

roshaeldsouza91
roshaeldsouza91

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lashy

what? Joyel you've pasted the rules and regulations of BCCC. But, I didn't read anywhere in the message that they've banned RJN... for what have they banned it? Have they really Confused

hmm seriously if at all yeh sach hua na... toh BCCC has had its days.. they will have to regret these decision itne saare mails bhejungi...

thats why even am bit confused .. after getting a proper message will act accordingly..Ouch

already we are pissed off with RJN going off air plus this.. hell yaarOuch

Rashmi04

khosla03 Goldie
khosla03
khosla03

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Yeah...it all rules and regulations about BCCC nothing to do with RJN
khosla03 Goldie
khosla03
khosla03

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Wacko
lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
no selvi i don't think anything like this is happening... Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi04roshaeldsouza91

roshaeldsouza91
roshaeldsouza91

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lashy

no selvi i don't think anything like this is happening... Smile

hmmm even i think the same,, but agar aissa hua toh shah ji ko mere gusse ka shikaar banna padega.. so unke sehat ke liye yahi thik hai ki aissa kuch na hoLOLWinkLOL

Rashmi04

roshaeldsouza91
roshaeldsouza91

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
kya yaar mera blood pressure khaamaka badd gaya.. lol even i was searching for it all over the internet couldnt find it.. okies then am going off to bed byee all gnsd tc
Joyel IF-Dazzler
Joyel
Joyel

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Now I understood that usage of past tense improperly may change the life of many people.It was my fault that I was offline for 1 and 1/2 hours and I never thought of the forum and when I back to online,I was shocked and surprised to see the comments.

Edited by Joyel - 08 November 2012 at 1:58pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index