Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
no selvi i don't think anything like this is happening... ðŸ˜Š
roshaeldsouza91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lashy

no selvi i don't think anything like this is happening... ðŸ˜Š

hmmm even i think the same,, but agar aissa hua toh shah ji ko mere gusse ka shikaar banna padega.. so unke sehat ke liye yahi thik hai ki aissa kuch na ho😆😉😆
roshaeldsouza91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
kya yaar mera blood pressure khaamaka badd gaya.. lol even i was searching for it all over the internet couldnt find it.. okies then am going off to bed byee all gnsd tc
Joyel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Now I understood that usage of past tense improperly may change the life of many people.It was my fault that I was offline for 1 and 1/2 hours and I never thought of the forum and when I back to online,I was shocked and surprised to see the comments. Edited by Joyel - 11 years ago
UDEY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Joyel

Now I understood that usage of past tense improperly may change the life of many people.It was my fault that I was offline for 1 and 1/2 hours and I never thought of the forum and when I back to online,I was shocked and surprised to see the comments.

Hi joyel , I m uttara . I still dont get d meaning n purpose of this thread . Can u pls explain what u really meant to say , when u originally posted d rules n regulations of BCCC ; n what is this thing about usage of past tense ? n why would RJN be banned now - when it's already going off air in couple of weeks time  ... ðŸ˜•
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Joyel... I think you're reading too much into this... RJN has reached it conclusive end... predecided by the channel and the PH...it hasn't been banned... talks of it going off-air have been on since end of august since it was meant to give way to khamoshiyaan... now they decided to end it in November...
by no means has it been banned dear...its just reached a meaningful ending thats all... ðŸ˜ƒ
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Huh?? What in the world is BCCC???? 🤔
Rashmi04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Joyel

my post has confussed everyone due to grammatical errors,sorry for interruptions.I have used past tense improperly in the subject."Infact that may be the circumstances of reasons for banning RJN",that was i meant to tell you all.Never repeat such mistakes from my side.

Dear joyel..

Forget Grammatical errors.
Your topic said RJN banned by BCCC. Pls explain ??????Edited by Rashmi04 - 11 years ago
Joyel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Rashmi,subject of the topic does not exceeds 30 characters,so I short listed my title head.But I didnot get a suitable title head for the topics which doesnot exceeds 30 characters.