Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ash91

IF-Rockerz

ash91

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
So i decided to make a topic on Palak Paneer today... afterall it played an important part in today's episodeWink Bhukkad Adi ka pet usise toh bhara aajLOL he is so fida over Pankhu's cooking... first halwa and now Palak Paneer... (guess this was the scene that Nakuul ahd tweeted about yesterday)

Par ek baat toh hai we get to watch some cute scenes at the dining table itself in the showBig smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankeeeeepiyualkasweetysaranvioletshineanusha.cochinWahian4lyfsukhi...Bes_BEkSapnoKiPari

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Palak Paneer ;)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sajanFan

sajanFan

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
this guy has to eat soemthing or the other in every episode... ..since he got married , i am recalling the sequence of food scenes

1.cookies in bus
2. enter harish's home and he eats laddu followed by sandwich
3.halwa in harish's place and in next episode  in Diwan mansion along with his family
4. he takes Pankhuri out for lunch , though they did not show us eating scene
5.curd sugar scene yesterday
6. and today's dinner ...

everyday FOOD...LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankeeeeepiyualkaash91anusha.cochinsukhi...

ash91

IF-Rockerz

ash91

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
LOLLOL as someone pointed out earlier, Khaana khazana chal raha hai show mein... but no complains,since we are getting to watch some nice scenes over foodEmbarrassed

Edited by ash91 - 08 November 2012 at 11:13am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha.cochinsukhi...

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajanFan

this guy has to eat soemthing or the other in every episode... ..since he got married , i am recalling the sequence of food scenes

1.cookies in bus
3.halwa in harish's place and in next episode  in Diwan mansion along with his family

everyday FOOD...LOL

Did you notice when he was caught by Mami in the restaurant & the family friend asked him to join for a bit to eat ... HE SAT DOWN.. while Pankhuri was waiting for him. He must've thought 'lemme eat something here & then I will join Pankhuri & eat more"ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

HareKrsna108ash91anusha.cochinsukhi...

EkSapnoKiPari

IF-Sizzlerz

EkSapnoKiPari

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
food is hot topic in the show atm!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ash91anusha.cochinsukhi...

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by EkSapnoKiPari

food is hot topic in the show atm!

seems like the theme of PKDH is food...Adi kya khaathe hein...kye nahin khaathe hein...Pankhu kya banathe hein Dead

ash91sukhi...

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ash91

So i decided to make a topic on Palak Paneer today... afterall it played an important part in today's episodeWink Bhukkad Adi ka pet usise toh bhara aajLOL he is so fida over Pankhu's cooking... first halwa and now Palak Paneer... (guess this was the scene that Nakuul ahd tweeted about yesterday)

Par ek baat toh hai we get to watch some cute scenes at the dining table itself in the showBig smile

LOL I thnk U will have 2 make food topic daily

ash91sukhi...

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shesherkobita

Originally posted by sajanFan

1.cookies in bus

everyday FOOD...LOL

Did you notice when he was caught by Mami in the restaurant & the family friend asked him to join for a bit to eat ... HE SAT DOWN.. while Pankhuri was waiting for him. He must've thought 'lemme eat something here & then I will join Pankhuri & eat more"ROFL

Uss serious situation mein bhi uska man mein food tha LOL

ash91sukhi...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.