Posted: 11 years ago
This was superb...πŸ‘  Like Arnav I was also in tears by the end... 😭

Portrayal of Khushi is just brilliant... she really is one selfless girl, last line where you said, "Arnav had spent half of his life to learn this but lot of other Kids are learning it coz of Khushi... " Outstandingly brilliant... I don't have words to express what I felt for that particular line.. beyond awesomeness... πŸ‘

Originally posted by lilly205

yeah i thought this time you should get a guest appearance πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Ohh really πŸ˜‰

thanks

πŸ˜†
Edited by achu_arshi - 11 years ago
Originally posted by SuperstarSanaya

This was superb...πŸ‘  Like Arnav I was also in tears by the end... 😭

Portrayal of Khushi is just brilliant... she really is one selfless girl, last line where you said, "Arnav had spent half of his life to learn this but lot of other Kids are learning it coz of Khushi... " Outstandingly brilliant... I don't have words to express what I felt for that particular line.. beyond awesomeness... πŸ‘

awww... thank you so much... seriously your comment is so overwhelming for me πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by molten_lava

It happens. I remember doing the same for my first OS.πŸ˜† and I checked just now. You have 15 likes.πŸ₯³

i never wrote an os!! but i did the same for my first vm!! πŸ˜ƒ

by the way Lilly you got 20 likes πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by achu_arshi

i never wrote an os!! but i did the same for my first vm!! πŸ˜ƒ

by the way Lilly you got 20 likes πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

you are into VM making 😲 that's a news for me 
why didn't i ever get a chance to watch your VM??? πŸ˜• 
Awesome OS!!
Love the way you have written it!!
Every detail and line is just perfect!!
Continue writing such wonderful masterpieces!!😊

Originally posted by lilly205

you are into VM making 😲 that's a news for me 
why didn't i ever get a chance to watch your VM??? πŸ˜• 

hmm actually i made vm's but now i stopped it 

it's all in Tamil because i don't know Hindi πŸ˜†

if you want you can check that πŸ˜ƒ

http://www.youtube.com/user/achuarshi/videos?flow=grid&view=0
Edited by achu_arshi - 11 years ago
worthy of comment are ya kidding me
of course it is what a queation to aks man
wow she sure got hhim to open up without even trying to do so
yup she sure makes life much better for him right
Beautifully written OS.  Thank you for post and pm.
Wow Lilly, that was beautiful. I can't believe this is your first ever fictional writing it seems as though you've written so many other OS's/FF's I think you should start writing more.Considering this is your first one, this is awesome!
I love the whole concept of this story with the whole orphanage idea it was so different and something enjoyable to readπŸ˜ƒ
Khushi getting Arnav ready in the morning is so cute! I love how Khushi had managed to get through to the 'mini Arnav' and also supporting Arnav too when he had needed her. When Arnav embraced Khushi into that tight hug that was just heart touching😳

Life offers you every color, you just need to use them to make your life colorful. And one way of coloring your life is to let your sorrows and pain to go away by sharing them with your loved ones and embrace whatever the little happiness life is giving you. That's the life and everyone should learn the art of living a happy life

^That little paragraph you added was literally outstanding, you're a brilliant writer you should continue writing more.. Thanks for the PM⭐️