Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Little bit of faith and respect - if you are a fan (Page 2)

Joonmoon Newbie
Joonmoon
Joonmoon

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asr13

Brilliant post !!!!
Agree with you, its just that anything to do with IPK is so volatile, that the PH/Channel needs to carefully screen and monitor what info goes out, as if and when it goes out ...there is no looking back ...it speads like fire !!!!

We do not really need to know what goes on behind the scenes, as long as the show keeps us hooked ...Barun's leave now and then, his negotiations should never have come out in the open ...its the way the situation is handled that causes immense panic and uproar, and gives rise to baseless rumuors and speculations ...because that is what the terrified fans can and will do, in the absence of any clarity, and no official statement from the PH...the PH needs to have better PR, if at all !!!

Yes, I agree they are pretty bad at PR.  Could be because they are all creative types and creative types often wear their heart on their sleeves.  They should hire a PR person to help them out.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asr13

asr13 Goldie
asr13
asr13

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Joonmoon

Originally posted by asr13

Brilliant post !!!!
Agree with you, its just that anything to do with IPK is so volatile, that the PH/Channel needs to carefully screen and monitor what info goes out, as if and when it goes out ...there is no looking back ...it speads like fire !!!!

We do not really need to know what goes on behind the scenes, as long as the show keeps us hooked ...Barun's leave now and then, his negotiations should never have come out in the open ...its the way the situation is handled that causes immense panic and uproar, and gives rise to baseless rumuors and speculations ...because that is what the terrified fans can and will do, in the absence of any clarity, and no official statement from the PH...the PH needs to have better PR, if at all !!!

Yes, I agree they are pretty bad at PR.  Could be because they are all creative types and creative types often wear their heart on their sleeves.  They should hire a PR person to help them out.

"Heart on their sleeves " brought a much-needed smile on my face ...I would add they should have sorted their PR long ago, especially with the kind of mad fan-following IPK has, and they are aware of this !
Should be more professional is all I can say !!!

Go to top