Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Ariya FF: D techies Diary part14 page 56 18/03 (Page 52)

_TaNi_ IF-Sizzlerz
_TaNi_
_TaNi_

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princeess07

Nice..

thank s for d precious comment 

_TaNi_ IF-Sizzlerz
_TaNi_
_TaNi_

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moumimon

Continue soon...

next part coming soon
_TaNi_ IF-Sizzlerz
_TaNi_
_TaNi_

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 4:52am | IP Logged
*****NOTE *****

heyaa all Arjunians ...
i m happy with d response i got till now on d story...but i have noticed d number of readers posting dere views have reduced considerably n i m taking it as people r not liking it ... besides sum of my readers have also not bothered to unres dere post till now..i m angry n upset now 

but i m posting d next chapter now...n if i m not getting d comment from atleast d regular readers ...then i PROMISE d next part is gonna b d last part 

thanks a ton to every  1 who commented 

next part in next post

Love 
Purva

Edited by tani23 - 11 February 2013 at 4:47am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Luna92yas23aroojarain-SREE93-M.V.Kohli007fatima15Mellifluousshrutisweetyvidya.anandHaruhi_Moprava55663Payal_156devildiva21DivineDarkness

_TaNi_ IF-Sizzlerz
_TaNi_
_TaNi_

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 4:56am | IP Logged

Chapter 13

16 january 2013,

I m sorry was not able to talk with u for past 3 days. The days were really terrible. Still remember the horrifying day when rathore sir came and informed that there is neither any clue for Sikander and nor about Sharmishtha. We will surely gonna save her but I hope she will b fyn till den. The entire group of informers is active. Every1 is just waiting for sikander's one move, which would be the end of him. I, myself, probably just want to see his dead body.

Here in d hospital, conditions were not better, in fact they were even worse. When doctors informed that she has started responding to the treatment, it gave a ray of hope to every 1, but then the very next day, turned things in a different way. I was there wid her in the hospital room. Arjun sir just went to freshen up. Suddenly I felt her hands moving, so I immediately called for doctor. For a second I was happy, thinking that we can finally get our friend back. Thinking so , I immediately called Arjun sir, sameer sir, and chotu about It. Within 15 minutes, the team was dere. We were waiting patiently with the hope of seeing her 1ce. The doctor came out and informed dat her condition even worsened den before and dey need an operation to be performed. I literally shouted, because sum tym back she responded. Doctors explained that the new medication was working fine wid her initially but now her heart is not pumping blood properly as a result she s not breathe. They need to operate on her, but the things were crucial. Sameer sir asked to start the operation. Arjun sir just asked d doctors to save her at any cost. I could actually see the pain in his eyes. It was the same fear which I saw years back when roshni di was admitted. I just put my hand on his shoulder, just to assure that nothing could happen to her. Arjun sir was standing outside d Operation theater and was seeing her fighting.

I still cannot forget the moment when doctor started giving shocks near her heart, so that it starts functioning. I just held Arjun sir 's hands very tightly and all he said was,"shree dun b scared, nothing wil happen to her'samjhe tum kuch nahi hoga Ria ko" Those words kind of assured me, but then the next moment doctor came out and they said,"I m  sorry". I could feel my legs shaking and the very next moment Arjun sir went inside the OT. She was lying dere. Arjun sir just hugged her. Then what happened nest came out as a shock not only to me, sameer sir, megha bhabhi but also to doctors.

I still remember arjun sir was not ready to leave her hand. He said:"Ria u cannot go like dis'u cannot leave me alone like dis'u always wanted me to smile '.see I m smiling please Ria u cannot just go away. I know I could never express my feelings to u, earlier I was fool who could not realize them n when I realized all dis happened. Ria listen to me'I love you ria. U cannot just go away. Ria I cannot face the same pain 1ce again, pls dun do dis to me". Sameer sir went inside and tried to explain Arjun sir that she has gone. Sameer sir tried taking arjun sir outside the room, but he was not ready to leave her side. HE was continuously holding her hand, n saying ,"No rathore'she s alive 'she cannot leave us all alone. U know that the bullet was meant to b for me but she took it on her heart. I should b lying here and not her.. " Sameer sir was trying to make him realize that she s gone wen arjun sir said that her fingers moved. My ears shot up, because sumwhere I also hoped for a miracle to happen. Rathore sir that he might b hallucinating so he asked doctors to continue dere work, but arjun sir was adamant that he felt her fingers moving. Arjun sir:"Ria are u listening to me'then please wake up..Ria wake up'u cannot leave me like this. We need to find sharmishtha and we need to kill him." Her fingures trembled again n dis tym I noticed it. Yes miracles do happen n today I realized it. Doctor was called n they started the medications again, it was sumthing which was beyond explanation. Even doctors were shocked. We stood outside d OT but Arjun sir was dere wid her in the OT holding her hand. She started responding to d medication. Sooner Doc informed that she s safe. Though she was not out of danger completely but I hope dat the worst phase Is gone.

Yesterday finally she opened her eyes. OMG I m so happy, in fact every 1 is.

S

17 january 2013,

Hi diary me back. Though she gained consciousness but still because of d blood loss she is either sleeping or opens her eyes for a few seconds. Wen she opened her eyes, the very first things she did was pass a faint smile to arjun sir as if assuring him that she s safe n will b his forever. On one side I m happy that ria is back but her condition day by day reminds us all of the dreadfull day.

When Sikander took away sharmishtha with him that day in Punjab, he called ETF n informed that he needs to talk with arjun sir. Sikander's only condition was Arjun sir should come to d warehouse situated on eastern part of the city. It was clear that Sikander was planning something big. The whole ETF team was dere as a backup n arjun sir went towards d place all alone. We were hiding here and were trying to figure out a possible way to attack. Arjun went inside. I could here sikander saying,"Arjun u r here 'wow welcome back'.i came to know that u really care for ur sister'who is with me rite now n u know wat all can happen wid her"  Arjun sir shouted and asked wat he needs n to leave sharmishtha. Sikander,"Sorry friend 'u know that ruining ur life is my favorite past time'.U r an idiot arjun. U seriously think I m gonna give u ur sister so easily. I have promised to ruin ur life completely'tum jiske kareeb jaoge I will destroy dem just like I did to Rosh" Arjun sir couldn't take it anymore. He immediately took out his gun n tried attacking him. Sikander :"Arjun wait'u always r in a hurry..agar main marr gaya '.then ur sister would be sold off n u wont b even able to find a trace of her ever in ur life..isliye dun u dare " Here sameer sir signaled me to move inside. The team slowly started moving inside attacking and knocking down his men. Here Arjun sir was trying to engage him in talks so that we can get more time to get inside. Arjun Sir:"Sikander tujhe kya chahiye'.." Sikander:"Mujhe tumhari khushi chahiye'..Arjun' Waise I would like to tell ur sister is damn hot and s'" Before he could have said anything else Arjun sir attacked him. Obviously who can listen any abusive language against his own sister.

Sooner we reached d place, n attacked sikander from all sides. He was soon dead after a short while. 1 thing which was unusual was how can sikander b so stupid. This was not his way of working. We went near to his dead body n found that the person was wearing a mask which made him look like Sikander. Arjun sir said , that this was all a trap. We were busy hovering on what just happened. When almost 10 Big vans came inside, shooting n firing all around. We immediately took cover n managed to protect ourselves. It was Sikander's attack now. Sikander called for arjun sir. Sharmishtha was with him. The deal was Arjun sir will go towards Sikander n surrender himself n he will release her. ETF team was on one side, arjun sir started moving towards his side. One thing was clear if sharmishtha was safe den arjun sir could have thot of attacking. While arjun sir was moving, Siaknder said:"Waise arjun 'nice to see u back after a long time. N we have Mr Rathore here as well/'..sir pehchana 'we used to work together" I could see frustration on Rathore sir 's face. Sikander continued ,"Rathore ..u got married n u didn't even invited me'waise aapki wife ko namastey bol dena'after all unki help k bina main roshni k saath wo sab nahi kar paata " I could see Arjun sir hand balled in a fist. He was getting angrier n sikander was enjoying seeing him like dis. Arjun sir could just say:"Sikander ..just shut up 'it was u who tricked her otherwise megha roshni ko wahan kabhi nahi le jaati ..now just tell wat do u want'.leave sharmishtha n let d whole team go'.u have issues with me ..so I m here ..but dun bring d team in between us" Sikander,"Arjun u r still d same'.u cannot see ur near dear ones upset '..the game has just begun yaar'.waise 1 baat to bolni padegi '.u people appoint very beautiful girls in ETF ''" Arjun sir now had it enough, he was already a few steps away from him. He went near him n gave him a tight punch on his stomach. Sikander,"Easy rawte '.dun forget ur sis is still with me" but arjun sir was in no mood to listen. He gave him another punch on his face. Here sharmishtha also managed to grab a gun from one of sikander's guards. The ETF started fighting wd his men. After few moments his men were mostly injured. Here sikander was fighting wid Arjun sir. When Arjun sir said:"Sikander 'surrender urself 'its no use now..most of ur men are knocked down "  Siaknder,"I always have a plan B arjun '" before arjun sir could understand anything , he fired a bullet at arjun sir. Ria who was close to arjun sir, immediately pushed him n it Struck her heart. Sikander shot one more bullet , this time purposely for Ria which hit her stomach. Arjun sir ran towards her n den suddenly the whole room was filled wid smoke. When everything got cleared, sikander had escaped along wid Sharmishtha n his men.

That day we almost lost ria but she was a fighter who fought n finally she returned back yesterday.

S

PS:i hope u all liked it ...waiting for d feedback

Edited by tani23 - 11 February 2013 at 4:52am

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

dishacAnushassnivanthi2Luna92ms.ObseSSeDbenazprincess_parisdhgyas23littlebrataroojarainprincesshelenpihu_angadMellifluousfatima15-SREE93-rinku95M.V.Kohli007Aks13Annika_IshqbaazHaruhi_Mocuteariyavidya.anandPayal_156devildiva21prava55663Queen.BeeshrutisweetyDivineDarkness

devildiva21 IF-Sizzlerz
devildiva21
devildiva21

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 5:17am | IP Logged
superb update...!!!!Clap
loved it...!!!!
ooo so riya is in the hospital...!!!
she took bullet meant for arjun and nearly died...!!!!ShockedCry
hope she is safe soon...!!! 
loved the way arjun talk to her in the ot and tried waking her..!!! he confessed about his feelings..!!!
ooo they are still not able to find sharmishtha hope they find her soon...!!!!
and that sik Angry ek bar arjun ke hath aajaye  bas...!!!!
he tricked them the first timeAngry 
hope sharmishta is safe and etf finds her soon...!!!
continue soon..!!
cant wait to read the next part...!!!
yayyy me first..!!!LOL

Edited by devildiva21 - 11 February 2013 at 5:13am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_TaNi_

vidya.anand IF-Sizzlerz
vidya.anand
vidya.anand

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 5:28am | IP Logged
unres

Awesome post tani dear...
after so long..maine toh socha tha ke tum iss diary ko bhoo gayi..
anyways nice to see the diary open and back in action!
loved the emotional near death scene in the hospital..and how Arjun's love brought her back to life...
the action scene was superb too!

post soon! 

Edited by vidya.anand - 11 February 2013 at 7:38am

_TaNi_

princesshelen IF-Dazzler
princesshelen
princesshelen

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Superb update
Luved it to the core...