Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Ariya FF: D techies Diary part14 page 56 18/03 (Page 45)

shrutisweety IF-Sizzlerz
shrutisweety
shrutisweety

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
no problem tani
take ur time
and all the best

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_TaNi_

-Panda- IF-Rockerz
-Panda-
-Panda-

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
No probs...study well...do wellSmile

_TaNi_

Mellifluous IF-Rockerz
Mellifluous
Mellifluous

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
no problem Purvi..exams first..do well dear..all the best Thumbs Up
fatima15 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
_TaNi_ IF-Sizzlerz
_TaNi_
_TaNi_

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fatima15

just read the update today and all i want to say is the update was awesome :) loved it
loved arjun's concern for riya :) 
omg so arjun is going to propose riya now :) yayyy
can't wait to read next part
continue soon

thanks for d comment
i m working on next part dear

jab mujhe studies bore karengi ..i will write dat day 
Proposal is definitely not coming so soon LOL

fatima15

_TaNi_ IF-Sizzlerz
_TaNi_
_TaNi_

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 5:02am | IP Logged

A Short update this tym ...Sorry people ..quite busy thses days...

Thanks to all for d appreciation u have given so far. I hope u people r gonna like dis part as well

CHAPTER 12

9 jaunary 2013,

Hey diary,

Some sadness is a part of everyone's life,

Some sunshine is a part of everyone's life,

Pondering on d lines while sitting on d couch next to the hospital bed. The entire team is here for her n none of us have left her side ever since d fateful night. I still cannot forget d night wen she was admitted here. We have all been managing work , in her absence, and managing our duty towards her. Arjun sir just left d hospital 5 minutes back and I will b here for d rest day. Arjun sir daily comes here with the hope that one day she will open her eyes n talk with all of us. Silently I have seen him praying many a times ever since the accident took place. He s a soft man now, sum1 has rightly said, love can do wonders but when it comes to work, his instincts always drive us to right path. I still sumwhere blame myself for d accident. Just 1 month before, on 9 december, I was so happy , Chotu ki marriage party and arjun sir taking the decision of proposing to Ria. He asked for my help. I also wanted both of them to b happy, n den d excitement of knowing wat was he upto was killing me like crazy. I was so happy that I sprinted out everything in front of sharmishtha. My work was just to make sure that ria will not leave d palace, rest of the plan was a secret to me. I shamelessly asked arjun sir about the plan , only to get a curt reply,"Jo bola hian wahi karo" . At that time I cursed him under my breath,"Akdu kahin k", but I didn't knew that time, destiny has sum different plans for all of us. Arjun sir never knew that tym, ki sharmishtha also knew about the plan. U know diary, how girls are,'. Sharmishtha  cannot keep it to herself, she indirectly hinted ria about arjun sir's plan. I came to know about It wen ria asked me about arjun sir's plan n I was shocked.

<2 mintues later? Doctor's visit>

Diary doctor came for a regular visit. He s saying that her health is improving now. She has responded to a treatment. Probably we wud b able to see our friend back in sum tym, may be god has now listened to our prayers.

Whenever I luk at her innocent face, the girl who was so cheerful, happy going ,  is just laying on a hospital bed, showing no signs of life, tears dwell in my eyes.

If I tell u about last month, Ria came to know that Arjun sir is planning sumthing. I was not telling her for obious reasons, otherwise arjun sir would have not spared me. These girls dey know how to take correct weapon at wat time, she made a puppy face, n asked me very politely,"Shree apni best friend ko itna bhi nahi batayega '" n I had to tell her everything. God!! Such an emotional blackmailer she is''..

Nyways I asked her n sharmishtha to shut dere respective mouths, lest I knew dat girls have other plans in dere mind. During the party, Arjun sir went towards d DJ n asked me stop d music. He called out for Ria to join in, but ria was not there in the party. It was then I realized that both the girls were missing. Arjun sir gave me a murderous look n I was searching for ria like a lost puppy searching for his master''where d hell were dey. I called dem but no response. Anyways d party continued, Arjun sir came near me and asked about ria. I didn't had an answer. Sameer sir came n asked d matter, y was arjun sir asking for Ria n where is she'. I spoke without even thinking:"Sir, wo arjun sir ko ria ko propose karna tha  n wo pata nahi kahan '" it was wen arjun gave me a glare dat I realized ki I was talking to sameer sir. Sameer sir ka reaction was like 'What-the-hell-is-going-on' n den d next second he obviously smiled thinking about arjun sir being wid ria. I finally tracked sharmishtha's number which was blinking from outside d palace.

We searched for d girls, n den wat shocked us all that time was, finding sum1 laying next to a tree in d garden'we immediately went in d direction n found ria lying dere. She was unconscious. I immediately sprinkled water on her face. She could just ask to save Sharmishtha. Sharmishtha was missing but where n how were d only 2 questions hovering in mind. I was about to ask ria but den arjun sir spoke,"It is Sikander" pointing towards the 'S' symbol marked on the tree'''''

Chal diary I think its time to go. I guess doctors are about to come again for d next visit.

Bye Bye for now.

S

PS: Do tell ur reviews about the chapter

Edited by tani23 - 10 January 2013 at 5:02am

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

PRINCESS19iluvrainaartifasiha_rocksnivanthi2ehmmbh_luvrAnushassLuna92ms.ObseSSeDbenazyas23littlebratluvzindagipihu_angadkunchuaroojarain-SREE93-MellifluousAks13Gurmeet4Drashtifatima15rinku95M.V.Kohli007prava55663vidya.anandRadhika Shahdevildiva21cuteariyaHaruhi_MoPayal_156MoumimonDivineDarkness

aroojarain IF-Dazzler
aroojarain
aroojarain

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 5:07am | IP Logged

yippie.. frst one to cmnt..TongueTongue

WOW!!

Short bt awesoem update :):)

aww.. wht happnd to riya...

so much suspense...

continue soon SmileSmile 

Edited by aroojarain - 10 January 2013 at 5:23am

_TaNi_

vidya.anand IF-Sizzlerz
vidya.anand
vidya.anand

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 5:17am | IP Logged
unres

bohat suspense hai
hospital mein Sharmishta ya Riya? 
surprise proposal toh adhoori reh gayi!
And sikkandar is back! Oh no...ab kya hoga dear?

chota post tha...Aur Shree ka diary bhi kuch teek se bathaa nahi raha...
ab tum hi kuch karo yaar!

post soon...

Edited by vidya.anand - 10 January 2013 at 8:52am

_TaNi_

Go to top