Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Ariya FF: D techies Diary part14 page 56 18/03 (Page 41)

_TaNi_ IF-Sizzlerz
_TaNi_
_TaNi_

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leki

Nice update... loved the way Riya back answered Arjun...continue soon...

Thanks dear for likin gd chapter

Originally posted by fatima15

Great update :)
eagerly waiting to know who is the shooter
riya's dialogue "not interested in becoming your biwi" was hilarious :)
continue soon

I always ki 1 baar Ria will back answer him ...isliye loved writing dat sentence
thanks for liking it 

Originally posted by lits_virman

Really sorry purva di...4 such a late comment Ouch 
Was hvin my exams...
Dis diary entry in shree's pov is realy beautiful...
Luv d antics of all d couples Smile 
Riya actin as arjun's wife n back answerin him LOL 
Chotu's marriage in a royal palace, wedding atmosphere probability of more romance between couples...shree n sharmistha luv stry arjun aware of it Embarrassed 
Aww d shooter is dis smhw related 2 sikander Confused 
Hope all gets well... Big smile 
Luvd readin dis amazin concept...
U r a gr8 writer...keep updatin eagerly w8in 4 ur updates Smile 
Lazy crazy reader,
Debanshee
its okay ...seriously no problem..
how was ur exams dear??

Thanks for liking Shree's POV
I m glad u liked ria's new avatar...
thanks for d super precious comment 

no no d shooter is not related to Sikander ...

Originally posted by -dia-

Can't stop himself from looking at Riya...Akkudu Rawte

Thanks u dear for liking d chapter ...

Arjun rawte will soon confess his feeling for Ria 

Originally posted by -sree13-

finaly Riya gave attitude to him..loved that..even I thaught Arjun is melting toward Megha but he proves wrong to all. 
riya in blue & Arjun mesmerized..!!! thars great.. 
toh Arjun knows about shree sharmistha's relationship LOL 

update soon purva.

Thanks dear for liking d chapter 

Arjun mesmerized by Ria;s beauty ...Smile
yes he know abt Shree n sharmishtha ever since d Goa hospital case 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Haruhi_Mo_BlackPearl_

..sweetchilly.. IF-Rockerz
..sweetchilly..
..sweetchilly..

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Nice:)
chotu n amrita k lyf k villian koun hai?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_TaNi_

DEEPZzzz IF-Stunnerz
DEEPZzzz
DEEPZzzz

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged
nice update... thanks for the pm too :-)

_TaNi_

ankita2804 IF-Rockerz
ankita2804
ankita2804

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Superrrbbb chaps Purva... Clap Star Clap Star Clap

I laughed like anything...LOL and cried like hell... Cry

The way you are putting the stories and characters without even disturbing the show's story is truly commendable girl..!! Hats off...!! 

Roshni's death is sooo pathetic,,, cant stop my tears... n same way the pain n hatred Megha is getting... Cry Cry Cry  its sooo heartbreakinggg...

n then the flirting between Megha n Sameer is chhhooo cute,,,,, OMG... cant tell you how much I loved those moments... ( I am having a BIG, really a BIG CRUSH on Rathod nowadays Embarrassed Blushing ,,, imagined myself in place of Megha throughout the story Tongue) Thanxx for them... Wink

The punchlines u used are just terrificc... LOL... I am still laughing... ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

VERY VERY VERRRYYY NICE FF...!!!
LOved ittt... Update as soon as possible cant wait.. REALLY... Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

_TaNi_

_TaNi_ IF-Sizzlerz
_TaNi_
_TaNi_

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged

Thanks dearries for all d superamazing likes n comments...

special thanks to Payal...who kept on motivating me to write dis...

Thanks to Shruti ..for helping me out...

~~CHAPTER 11~~

8 December 2012,

A very interesting day it was. I told ria everything about past, how roshni maam n Vineet sir were getting engaged. Arjun sir was a colleague n he came to know that Vineet is none other then Sikander, a Underworld DON. He managed to b a part of ETF , so that he can steal d secrets of the country. Then he was caught on d engagement day, but he always liked her. Later arjun sir n roshni bhabhi got married. And Vineet returned in dere lives n den how he killed roshni DI.

Now coming to d case, Arjun sir is seriously something. Wat a amazing plan he made to catch d culprit. Initially we all thought that Amar, Amrita 's cousin was d one and our doubts were cleared wen Sameer sir found d pistol from which Amrita was attacked. The killer accidently dropped it. We took him in custody n interrogated him bec d pistol was registered in his name. But amar clearly refused, he told dat sum1 wud have stolen it and he respect, loved n cared for Amrita a lot. Arjun sir den cum up wid d plan. A news was spread throughout, that Amar  amrita's cousin was d one who was trying to kill her and he s arrested.

This wud make d culprit relaxed n he will again try to attack her. Now ETF just need to b careful because now d killer can attack her anytime.

Arjun sir was sure ki killer will try attacking her at night, when every1 wud b sleeping. We were monitoring amrita's room via cameras. Ria suggested at this time, y shud dey risk Amrita's life, by allowing her to b in d room. She was right, because even if we were dere monitoring her room, but still if d killer attacks her, n we couldn't reach on tym, den it cud b dangerous. So rathore sir, asked ria to sleep dere instead of Amrita. The plan was as soon as Amrita will get in, she will b moved to sum other room without making any1 else know about it n ria will take her place.

Now Arjun sir, said dat they cannot risk ria's life as well. He was insisting on thinking sumthing else, with concern for ria evident on his face. Sameer sir n ria tricked arjun sir, n told that dey will keep pillows in place of arjun, but actually wahan ria hi thi'LOL.

When we were in d monitoring room, we found sum1 entering d room with a big Dagger. He was d culprit we thought, we immediately thought of going dere, before he realizes dat it is a plan. So we rushed to d room. Here in d room, as soon as he would have stabbed her, Ria with all d power counter attacked, and hitted d culprit. He also was shocked n tried to escape, but ria was not letting her so he hit d dagger in her arm. Just wen we all reached there n caught him finally.

Sharmishtha took ria to Ria's room, so that she can bandage her arm. Here ETF n amrita stood there to interrogate d culprit. Arjun sir removed d mask, n amrita was shocked as it was an old servant, who was like a father for amrita. She obviously was shattered, because she respected him a lot. Amrita's father, years back was killed in an accident, His Car crashed in to another car. 3 people died that tym, Amrita's dad n a lady (who was culprit 's wife ) and there daughter. Though it was an accident but he wanted to take revenge. So he started working in d royal palace, n was waiting for a correct chance of killing her.

After d case was solved, I saw anger on Arjun sir 's face. He left  d room, and I went after him, With sameer sir n chotu busy in interrogating him n calling local police. 

Arjun Sir went to d room(arjun sir n ria's room). Infront of sharmishtha, Arjun sir shouted at her,:"Ria r u insane'who told u to b dere'how dare u dun follow my order." Ria was also in full mood to fight, she said:"Sir main sirf sameer sir k order follow kar rhi thi'.n u pls sun forget I m also a ETF officer" 'Both of them were arguing n me n sharmishtha were becoming witnesses to dere fight. Arjun sir took a step closer to her, :"I m not forgetting that u r ETF officer'.but wat if he wud have stabbed u '.abhi yahan nahi hoti''hospital mein admit ho jaati." Ria was also not in a mood to give up,"So wat '.apni duty hi kar rhi thi'.hospital chali gayi hoti to acha hota'.apka stupid face to nahi dekhna padhta ." I actually couldn't control my laughter with d statement n I stopped with a angry glare on arjun sir's face.Just then we saw amrita's Bua Ji in d room. She said luking at me:" bEta , dun worry 'yeh dono at present ETF officers nahi 'just husband wife k role mein hian'..Aap log chalo n let dem fight because inki Fight mein hi inke pyaar ka raaz hain"

I was thinking throughout, ki Bua ji ne kitni correct baat boli hain, :"In dono ki Fight mein hi inka pyaar hia"..Although d 2 are just pretending but still dey were actually fighting like a true couple. I hope ki jaldi se yeh inka pretend karna end ho, n dey really stand as a true couple.

S

9 December 2012,

Hello diary, I was getting bored , so thought of chatting wid u abhi in d afternoon. Arjun sir n ria were not talking since morning, obviously kal raat ka fight. Hey bhagwaan, both of them have a big Fat Ego , n both are accusing each other. Me n sharmishtha were enjoying wedding festivities, romancing with each other.  Amrita ki koi relative thi, she s very old, n she blessed Arjun sir n ria, for a happy married life, n may dey are blessed wid children soon, Arjun sir ka face was worth watching.

Both of them are not talking on one hand, n people are hell interested in uniting dem. Ria was ready in d morning n she was suppose to wear a crme color suit, but Arjun sir accidently , dropped jalebi's on d dupatta. The designer wear was obviously ruined, n ria accussed saying ki he did it all intentionally because she didn't followed his advice previous day.

Chalo ria wore sumthing else, but now she thot of taking revenge. Ria was also no less, she gave arjun k clothes( which he was supposed to wear in d evening reception) in laundry. She has told dis to me n sharmishtha abhi half n hour pehle. But she didn't knew ki she invited a big trouble.

Sharmishtha n ria have gone to collect his suit again, because wen ria told us about d suit, sharmishtha realized it was a gift from Roshni di to Arjun sir, n if he will not find it, Ria is definitely gone. Ria was also hell worried, because she was thinking about a prank, but didn't intend to hurt his feelings.

Sharmishtha n ria have gone to fetch his clothes, I hope ki dey cum before arjun sir notices dat it s missing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sum time Later,

Hey diary, me bak'...mar gayi Ria aaj to. Arjun came in to my room asking for Ria. Ria had not returned n I could make out ki arjun sir was hell angry. Arjun sir asked me to accompany him in finding Ria. Mujhe to pata tha ki ria kahan hain'but I cannot open my mouth in front of him . I silently messaged her to cum fast, as he was searching for her. I was trying to gain time, so misguiding arjun sir here n there, so that she can come n possibly keep it in d room. We finally came across Amar, n he told dat he guided dem 5 min back, to Arjun n Ria's room. Me n Arjun sir headed towards d room, I tried calling n informing dem, but Arjun caught me dis tym. We reached d room n saw Ria trying to open his bag, so that she can keep d suit back in place.  Arjun sir (showing d keys):"Ria 'inke bina u wont b able to open it'..Waise on second thoughts  tumhe to maze aate hain '.meri life mein interfere karne ki " Ria luked at me n I was standing shocked n staring at sharmishtha. Sharmishtha tried saying sumthing, but he interrupted, :"Shut up..u wont speak a word'.n Ria tum ..kisne kaha tha us suit ko hath lagane ko. How many times I have to tell u 'ki stay away from me n my life." RIa had tears in her eyes n she left d room. Arjun sir also went, sharmishtha went after him n I went after ria.

Ria after crying finally decided, that she s leaving d place. She s leaving Arjun sir forever. She told me ki she s resigning from her job, because she cannot take dis anymore. I tried talking to her, but she was adamant. She asked me  to book a flight, n she s leaving just after chotu's marriage.

She went in her room to pack her stuff. On the other hand, I rushed to chk for arjun sir. I was actually very upset, as I entered shrmishtha's room, I heard her scolding him n shouting at him. Today I also didn't leave a chance, I said:"Sir, u r my senior n I respect u for dat'.but I dun think wat u did today was right'.how can u insult her like dat. She loves u n she just want to see u happy, n I know ki u also like her, then y cant u accept her in your life. U think ki u will cheat on roshni di, if u will accept ria, no sir, roshni di wud b very happy. Sir pls move on 'roshni di'.hum sabke humesha kareeb thi aur rahengi..but haan agar ria '"

I couldn't say anything more n I came to my room n thot of sharing it wid u.

<Suddenly dere was a knock at d door>

After 20 Min ,

Yaar diary, main jar ha hun. Listen arjun sir na room mein aaye the, he asked about ria n den before leaving, he asked me for my help. Main bhi idiot hun , asked :"Sir kya help '." Didn't understanding wat he meant. OMG I cant believe'.he s gonna propose to her in chotu ki wedding ki dinner party.

I m excited to chk ki arjun sir kya karne waale hain'Chal bye 'will try to update it to u ASAP.

Bye bye

S

Edited by tani23 - 20 December 2012 at 5:33am

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

nivanthi2fasiha_rocksehmmbh_luvrjemiiAnushassms.ObseSSeDbenazyas23littlebratalee001luvzindagiaroojarain-SREE93-wildireMellifluousGurmeet4Drashtifatima15rinku95Aks13Queen.Beevidya.anandprava55663shrutisweetysaltaHaruhi_Modevildiva21Payal_156cuteariyaDivineDarknessMoumimon_BlackPearl_

_TaNi_ IF-Sizzlerz
_TaNi_
_TaNi_

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankita2804

Superrrbbb chaps Purva... Clap Star Clap Star Clap

I laughed like anything...LOL and cried like hell... Cry

The way you are putting the stories and characters without even disturbing the show's story is truly commendable girl..!! Hats off...!! 

Roshni's death is sooo pathetic,,, cant stop my tears... n same way the pain n hatred Megha is getting... Cry Cry Cry  its sooo heartbreakinggg...

n then the flirting between Megha n Sameer is chhhooo cute,,,,, OMG... cant tell you how much I loved those moments... ( I am having a BIG, really a BIG CRUSH on Rathod nowadays Embarrassed Blushing ,,, imagined myself in place of Megha throughout the story Tongue) Thanxx for them... Wink

The punchlines u used are just terrificc... LOL... I am still laughing... ROFL

VERY VERY VERRRYYY NICE FF...!!!
LOved ittt... Update as soon as possible cant wait.. REALLY... Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Hey thanks Ankita ...i guess u read dis story after a long Time 

thanks for d super cool comment 

i m glad u liked d chapters Smile
salta IF-Sizzlerz
salta
salta

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
gosh...how do u manage every element, every emotion so nicely...
well it was really amazing...
and especially this way of writing..through diary...wow... continue soon.

Edited by meghasingh - 21 December 2012 at 7:05am
Radhika Shah IF-Sizzlerz
Radhika Shah
Radhika Shah

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Great part..
Continue soon

_TaNi_

Go to top