Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Ariya FF: D techies Diary part14 page 56 18/03 (Page 38)

princesshelen IF-Dazzler
princesshelen
princesshelen

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Emotional update...waiting fr the next update...

Mellifluous IF-Rockerz
Mellifluous
Mellifluous

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
purva sorry for such a late comment..just read the last two parts..

brilliantly described..after reading the last part there was tear in my eyes.

great part..loved it so much
Love_Arnie IF-Sizzlerz
Love_Arnie
Love_Arnie

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Taniii... Missing you like hell!!
Omg! That was so painful! I knew Vineet is Sikander..!!
Great part..!!
Arjun should get that Megha had no faults in the murder!!
Want Vineet to be punished.
Enjoy your vacations and take care.
_TaNi_ IF-Sizzlerz
_TaNi_
_TaNi_

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged

Thanks to ever 1 for d super amazing comments...

~~~CHAPTER 10 ~~~

6 December 2012,

Arjun sir will always be d khadoos boss. I pity on ria ki kaise tolerate karegi unko. Me, sharmishtha thought ki he s melting towards megha bhabhi, after he donated blood for her. Megha bhabhi was also very grateful n happy with his gesture. Today wen we all were at the airport, heading for Punjab, for chotu's wedding. Megha bhabhi said a polite thank u to him n offered a piece of cake, which she prepared for all of us. Arjun sir gave her a tough look, said very coldly,"pls I donated u blood because 1ce u did d same thing for roshni n I was just repaying it back''n pls from now on dun interfere in m life." Saying dis he went for checking in. Sameer sir consoled her but she was upset.

Anyways, 1 gud thing also happened. As per sharmishtha madam's plan, she has asked ria to disobey him, to not interfere in his life, n to not go behind him. In the flight, I was sitting wid sharmishtha, and Arjun sir n ria were arranging dere things in the shelf. Arjun sir's bag was not getting in, so ria offered to help. Arjun sir shouted:"Biwi hone ka naatak karna hian'reality mein ho nhi" I n sharmishtha signaled her to say sumthing, n "shabash ria" was d word which came from m mouth d ver next instant. Ria very boldly said:"I m also not interested in becoming ur biwi" saying dis she sat on her seat, leaving a fuming n confused arjun sir. His face was worth watching.

S

7 December, 2012

Such a royal welcome we received yesterday. Movies type ka welcome tha. Today was again a bit unsual, romantic n terrifying. I got ready for d sangeet ceremony, so thot ki lemme go n chk for sharmishtha. I got lost in d palace, itne saare corridors hain. While searching for her room, I got mself in an awkward situation. Chotu aur amrita ka romance wo bhi open corridor mein, I turned immediately n coughed to signal them. Finally wen she left, I started pulling chotu's legs b saying:"Bhai, kya tha yeh, romance karna hian to room mein karo, corridor mein." N I started laughing. Chotu n I were moving in the corridor, carrying our funny talks, wen Amar caught us. Amar asked me:"U r Amrita di's best friend fiance rite'so how cum u r so gud friends wid jijaji" I managed to makeup for situation:"Haan but we have met in Mumbai b4, n we becum friends" Amar gave me a look, he also seems weird, but yes we all need to b careful, besides chotu's wedding, we are also on a mission.

Anyways after dis amar incident, me n chotu headed for sharmishtha's room. Chotu also wanted to meet her, while we were searhing for her room, we saw Rathore sir coming towards us. Chotu's ees literally popped out looking at his face. I was also shocked. Rathore:"Y d hell, r u guyz staring at me" Me n chotu wondering how to talk to him or precisely tell him, we were actually trying hard to control our laughter. Sharmishtha came searching for me:"Shree tum yahan ho'pls mere saath chalo need to show u sumthing" she then noticed me n chotu's shocked faces. When rathore sir again asked about our reaction, sharmishtha looked towards him n she burst out laughing. Me n chotu also couldn't control our laugh anymore. Sharmishtha commented:"Sameer sir, aaj kya Megha bhabhi ka painting karne ka mood tha'.jo lipstick se'" pointing towards the lipstick marks on his shirt n on his cheeks. Sameer sir immediately walked towards his room, bechare red tomato bann gaye the dat tym.

In sum tym around 8, me arjun sir n sameer sir were in the party. Chotu also reached in sum tym. Sharmishtha came down first, I was actually mesmerized looking at her. Might b arjun sir noticed my reaction, he immediately came near me:"She s my sister..okay'.usko cheat kiya I wont spare u'" My jaws dropped n I was looking at him confused. Arjun:"Shut ur mouth'.i know u people like each other'.but if u r gonna betray her or if a single comes in her eyes because of u'I m not gonna leave u shree'yaad rakhna"..saying dis he stood close to me. I was actually pondering over his words n thinking wat just happened. Anyways, ria came down wid amrita in sum tym, sharmishtha was standing besides me n arjun sir. She said (referring to amrita):"She s looking ver pretty na". Arjun sir was actually watching ria n in an instant said:"She s looking beautiful in blue." Sharmmishtha n mine necks turned in his direction. Sharmishtha:"Par amrita ne to Pink color wear kiya hain'OMG r u referring to ria" Arjun sir escaped very soon from d place, leaving me n sharmishtha smiling.

If the case is concerned, ETF doubts 3 people : 1 is amar, amrita's young brother secondly amar's father and thirdly her aunt. All 3 of them are very weird n behave indifferently. In the party a couple game was announced. The couples were supposed to balance a balloon in between them n dance on d music. Ariya , me sharmishtha , chotu amrita , sameer-megha all were  dancing on the tune. After the first round of the game, Amrita was standing in the area, and me, chotu , ria n sharmishtha were standing in the area. Suddenly Arjun sir came n pushed amrita to other side. We were all shocked, about wat happened. Sum1 was pointing a gun on amrita, we probably didn't noticed but arjun sir saw it on tym. He shouted on 4 of us, of standing n chit-chatting n not paying attention on our work. Me n sharmishtha immediately headed towards the room to get live feed of cameras. Ria n chotu were standing dere wid amrita to protect her. Arjun sir n sameer sir went immediately in d direction from where d shooter must b standing.

This case is going serious day by day. We need to fasten our speed because 2 days are left for d wedding.

S

PS: do tell how was it ...liked t or not

Edited by tani23 - 13 December 2012 at 4:39am

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

BhaktikapasiprincessaneekajemiiAnushassms.ObseSSeDbenazfasiha_rocksnivanthi2luvzindagiyas23princesshelenaroojarainpihu_angad-SREE93--Panda-Aks13madmadonaMellifluousfatima15rinku95Queen.Beevidya.anandRadhika Shahprava55663shrutisweetysaltaHaruhi_MoPayal_156cuteariyaMoumimon_BlackPearl_

shrutisweety IF-Sizzlerz
shrutisweety
shrutisweety

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
riyas dialog was awsome
mujhe aap ki biwi nahi bana hai LOL
shree and sharmishtha were 
talking abt amrita 
but arjun was talking abt riya Embarrassed
so sweet of him
who is that shooter 
eagerly waiting to know
continue soon

Edited by shrutisweety - 13 December 2012 at 4:43am
salta IF-Sizzlerz
salta
salta

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged
gosh...unresing so late...i'm really so so so sorry...
tani everytime u r just awesome...really awesome... starting was a bit sad, but i loved when riya answered arjun back wow...
and chotu romancing in corridor...lolz
and arjun admiring riya...wow..
it was a damn good update...
update soon fear...

Edited by meghasingh - 14 December 2012 at 10:45pm
princesshelen IF-Dazzler
princesshelen
princesshelen

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Amazing...continue soon...
vidya.anand IF-Sizzlerz
vidya.anand
vidya.anand

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged
WOW...i thought u forgot this ff totally after ur woh pehle baar stint!! lol
anyways, this was awesome...i liked Riya's attitude...i actually love the attitude waali Riya to the ever soft one...

that pink, blue comedy was so cute...cool!!!!

then the case is getting interesting as it moves...

Edited by vidya.anand - 13 December 2012 at 5:40am

Go to top