Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Ariya FF: D techies Diary part14 page 56 18/03 (Page 30)

_TaNi_ IF-Sizzlerz
_TaNi_
_TaNi_

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya00147

first reaction:what to comment!!!!
u have made me speechles!!!bad girl purvaROFL
finally shree know what sharmishtha actually means to her!!!
otherwise their places had been reversedROFL
multilanguage proposal by shreeStar
arjun donated blood to meghaSmile
arjum was concerned,terrified and scared for riya..
ready to learn about vineet and roshni..
what is this complete!!!i thought you finished itOuch

Complete Meant : Chapter 7 is finished 

Arjun donated blood to Megha ..but dun expect more from him 

Thanjs for liking it

_TaNi_ IF-Sizzlerz
_TaNi_
_TaNi_

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leki

Awesome yar... Shree's confession was so lovely... continue soon...

thanks dear for liking the chapter n Shree's confession
aroojarain IF-Dazzler
aroojarain
aroojarain

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged
wow!! amazing .. continue soon :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_TaNi_

Love_Arnie IF-Sizzlerz
Love_Arnie
Love_Arnie

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Gr8 gr8 gr8... Superb going Tani!!
Wow!! Confessions on cards!!
Loved Sarmistha n Shree's conffession part most!! They're super cute.
Me-Er... Such a lovey-dovey couple!!
N finally Arjun too confessed, atleast to Sameer..!
So.. Vineet is the culprit..!! Let him come to light..!
M so eager to know what caused Arjun to attempt to kill Megha..!!
Update soon... N thanks for the pm!!
N vry sorry for the late comments..!!
Take care...!!

Edited by SanchayitaM - 03 December 2012 at 8:25am

_TaNi_

DEEPZzzz IF-Stunnerz
DEEPZzzz
DEEPZzzz

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
I dnt how i missed this .. nice ff Tani Dearie
_TaNi_ IF-Sizzlerz
_TaNi_
_TaNi_

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
@Arooj rain: thanks dear for liking d part

@Shuchi : Thank u dear...wait to know more about Arjun rosh n Vineet ka chakkar

@Deepika : thank u dear...i will PM u next tym

Love_Arnie

_TaNi_ IF-Sizzlerz
_TaNi_
_TaNi_

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged

Hey d next part is at ur service people...

Do tells how s it 

28 November 2012,

Sharmishtha is fit n fine now'I didn't let her stay alone for a second ever since she gained consciousness. As d case is over now, so definitely no1 had a problem in me staying with sharmishtha. I guess everybody noticed d concern I showed. Ria was teasing me n sharmishtha.

Yesterday wen doctor told dat Sharmishtha is fine and we can take her home. So We are heading to Mumbai tomorrow n Sharmishtha will not b working for sumtym. A major problem now crept in.

When I was busy in hospital discharge formalities, ria came in. Me n sharmishtha asked because she sounded worried. Ria told us ki arjun sir knew dat whatever me n Ria were doing was fake. My immediate reaction was  :"How he know about it??"

Actually what happened was, Arjun sir, d super cop, noticed d concern which I had for sharmishtha. Obviously for past 4 days I m in hospital, sitting by her side, taking care of her, this was not gone unnoticed by him. Now he shouted at ria for trying to fool him n asked d reason behind me n ri acting as Bf-Gf.

N my cute innocent n idiot frend, ria , she told him everything, as in it was a drama to tease him, so that he can tell his true feelings.

As soon as ria told us, we shouted at her. I said:"Ri ..r u mad'how can u just disclose everything." Sharmishtha now shouted at both of us:"I have seen idiots..but both of u r Special ..Incredibly Foolish ho tum dono'.". I was shocked n said:"Now y r u shouting at us'maine kya kiya."

Sharmishtha:"Tum dono sirf criminals se fight karne k liye ache ho'.Love n romance k case tumse solve nahi honge'n ri tum'Wat happened to u ..tum is idiot ka idea follow kar rhi thi." (Sharmishtha called me Idiot'meri GF mujhe hi idiot keh rahi hain'Now dis is d limit).

I interrupted:"Oh hello..wo jealousy waala idea mera nahi tha'N sharmishtha u r calling me n idiot'Dun talk to me." She said patting my cheeks:"Awww. Shree can u stay without talking to me". I immediately gave her a smile n wat was next was a small eyelock session, which was interrupted by Ria madam. Ria ji shouted :"Tum log apna romance baad mein karna 'pehle help me."

Ria ki problem was big. Now wen Arjun sir knew abt her feelings, he will definitely try moving out from her life. Sharmishtha gave us a suggestion. She told first we need to stop him from moving out from our lives, more precisely ETF. Sharmishtha told first we need to stop him, not let him leave ETF by gaining some time, till then she will think something.

An idea struck me, Rathore sir can help. If Arjun sir thinks about resigning, only rathore sir can stop him. But now how r we gonna talk to him, Ria suggested, Megha bhabhi  can help. So phir kya tha, me n ria rushed to d next room, megha bhabhi was also packing her stuff. We explained her n asked for help. Megha bhabhi also wanted Arjun sir to b happy, she still blames herself for his plight. She joined in. She promises she will talk to Rathore sir.

But first we waited for Arjun's sir reaction to Ria's action (Newton's third Law).

S

Part continued ...scroll down

Kahan chale...first hit d likeLOLWink 

Edited by tani23 - 04 December 2012 at 10:59am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

princessaneekajemiims.ObseSSeDbenaznivanthi2padamjotluvzindagiprincesshelenpihu_angadAks13IlaTanwar-Panda-Mellifluoussamiya.059Gurmeet4DrashtimadmadonasaltaHaruhi_MoLove_Arniesashashyamprava55663vidya.anandSneha113shrutisweetydevildiva21cuteariya_BlackPearl_

_TaNi_ IF-Sizzlerz
_TaNi_
_TaNi_

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged

Scroll karke u people came here...WOW Itna Hardwork

Here s d continued part...

30 November 2012

Yesterday we reached Mumbai. We all were tired first wid d case n den Sharmishtha n bhabhi's accident, so it was an official off today. Sharmishtha n I were in contact via phone. Though she was careful, chatting wid ur Boyfriend under ur brother, who is supercop, is definitely a challenge. Arjun Sir reacted d way we all thought. That 's wen our plan started. We approached Rathore Sir, via megha bhabhi. Now rathore sir, earlier when arjun sir confessed his feelings, had promised him dat he wont interfere. So he refused to help. We requested him , so finally he agreed n said he wont let Arjun sir leave ETF. Only God knows wat is he gonna do'.

Diary 1 very important thing I forgot to tell'.Chotu , he is World's biggest Chupa rustam. Wat he used to say, that he is after a girl, who comes in shopping complex at 11:30. Today he gave his wedding card'Itna Big shock. Me n ria, initially thought that he was kidding, but he was seriously serious. Then me n ria started punching him, hitting him, for hiding such important thing. The girl's name is Amrita and she is some princess. N then I invited my fate. Me Chotu, ri n sharmishtha were chatting about it n I accidently said:"Yaar Chotu ..tumne to kamaal hi kar diya, teri 11:30 Waali to princess Nikli'.kash sabki aisi kismet ho". The moment I said this, sharmishtha gave me a look, I was literally dead.

So chotu n uski choti si love story kuch aisi hian: "She used to come to Shopping complex at 11:30 ..n den 1 day dey met..as in saw each other..This thing continued'Chotu everyday used to think that he will go n talk with her, but he didn't gathered so much courage. Now 1 day,3 week back, Amrita finally came n they had a small conversation. They met continuously after that, n as soon as he retuned from Goa, he proposed her n she agreed. "

I enquired from chotu :" is he sure..dat he want to get married.." 'n after hearing chotu's reply .."Kabhi kabhi kisi ko samajhne k liye poori Umar kam ho jati hain'aur kabhi kabhi 1 mulakat hi kaafi hoti hain"' They are perfect for each other n God bless d new couple.

Waise Chotu ki Marriage, is beneficial . Actually rathore sir, took t as a advantage and didn't let Arjun sir quit at this time. Arjun sir also for sake of chotu, he agreed to postpone his decision.

I think I m becoming a cupid dese days'.i mean ..wenever I talk to sharmishtha'we dun talk abt us but we talk abt AriYa (Arjun sir n Ri) 'me n sharmishtha gave dem dis name, n now dis new couple, Chotu n Amrita.

S

3 december 2012,

Rathore Sir gave a big shock today. Actually problem is , Amrita, arrey Chotu ki princess, has some kind of family problem'She belongs to royalties of Punjab. Now her n chotu's affair got well wid d family, they accepted it easily, but now after since that, she s receiving threatening calls. Her mom knows us all, so she requested a undercover mission, to protect her so that marriage can take place well. Besides this, to find the culprit ASAP, so for now, ETF wont b going there as ETF team, but will b going on a undercover , as Chotu 's relatives.

Lemme tell u diary , Amrita ki family is very big. There is her Grandmom, maharani geetanjali. She had 2 son n 1 daughter. All the families are staying together. Amrita is eldest son's daughter. Her father died 2 years back in an accident. The other son ie Amrita's Chacha are weird, typical arrogant sound kar rha hian from d info we have. Amrita's Bua, seems nice..but as for now every1 is in doubt. Kunwar Amar, amrita's cousin, is her best friend. They often go n have fun together.

Arrey Diary, dun get bored yaar'now comes d most interesting part'.i loved rathore sir for this. He kept his promise. So Sameer sir n Megha bhabhi are going as Chotu's elder brother n bhabhi.

Ria and Arjun sir as Chotu's sister n brother in law. (when sameer sir said this, Ariya ka face was worth watching, both of them shocked)'.at this time I thought Arjun sir wud object..but surprisingly no..he didn't say anything, which confused me. Sharmishtha will b  Amrita's best friend n I would b her fiance. Arjun sir ko is par problem ho gayi''as in y me n sharmishtha are going as engaged, but rathore sir made him understand.

Anyways, we were all happy, and headed for shopping. Arjun sir n rathore sir were in d cabin and we 3 headed for shopping. Suddenly I realized I left my Mobile in the conference room, I went in to take it. This time I overheard Sameer sir n arjun sir convo. I now understood why arjun sir didn't say anything on heading towards the mission. Rathore sir's words shocked me to the core,"Rawte I knw this wont b easy '.but the news is confirmed'He s seen in Punjab'he s planning something big'n we need to b prepared for attacking him"'Yes I heard it right'Vineet sir'.Sorry Sikander, IS BACK'

HE IS BACK'I hope he doesn't ruin our lives again''.

Mission Chotu ki shaadi n catch him starts tomorrow. I think its time , ria shud know about the dreadful night, which ruined our lives'.I will talk to her soon.

S

PS; waiting for d precious comments

Edited by tani23 - 04 December 2012 at 11:00am

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

BhaktikapasiprincessaneekajemiiAnushassehmmbh_luvrfasiha_rocksms.ObseSSeDbenaznivanthi2padamjotkreya204yas23luvzindagiprincesshelenpihu_angadAks13-Panda-MellifluousGurmeet4DrashtisashashyamSneha113shrutisweetysaltaHaruhi_Modevildiva21cuteariyaprava55663vidya.anand_BlackPearl_Moumimon

Go to top