Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Ariya FF: D techies Diary part14 page 56 18/03 (Page 26)

_TaNi_ IF-Sizzlerz
_TaNi_
_TaNi_

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
@priya:

thanks for liking d romantic angle in the story 

Sharmishtha n megha thot themselves as Jhansi ki rani'sLOL

dey wud b fyn ...dun worry

will post d continuation by eveningSmile

Payal_156 IF-Sizzlerz
Payal_156
Payal_156

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Hi tani dear . my name is payal . u are an amazing writer . plz if possible plz update now i have n exam tom n unable to concentrate eagerly waiting for ur update plz plz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_TaNi_

_TaNi_ IF-Sizzlerz
_TaNi_
_TaNi_

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 012345678912345

Hi tani dear . my name is payal . u are an amazing writer . plz if possible plz update now i have n exam tom n unable to concentrate eagerly waiting for ur update plz plz

OMG u liked it so much 
thanks payal 

just give me 2 min ..i m posting it ...actually i m waiting for a PM reply 

1ce i recieve it ...i will update it 

Payal_156 IF-Sizzlerz
Payal_156
Payal_156

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Thanx dear..!!!!waiting..!!

_TaNi_

samiya.059 IF-Rockerz
samiya.059
samiya.059

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
at last yu updated purva
loved the update so much dear
rathore meghu scene was too cute
arjun caring for ria was just wow
wating for the rest

_TaNi_

fatima15 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

_TaNi_

_TaNi_ IF-Sizzlerz
_TaNi_
_TaNi_

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged

Chapter 7 **continued

...But he shot dagger in her stomach. Finally Arjun sir killed him. We rushed sharmishtha to the hospital. I was literally trembling, out of the fear of losing her. Ria tried to calm me down. Here megha bhabhi was also stuggling, she needed blood and her blood group was rare. Arjun sir decided to donate her blood.

I was not at all in my senses when it came to sharmishtha. She was most important, n she was struggling. I could have saved her, but I failed. Finally Megha bhabhi was out of danger.

Also Sharmishtha was saved, but next 24 hours were crucial for her. Ria came to me and asked :"Shree 1 baat bata 'u n sharmishtha love each other rite??.". I was quite because before telling ria about it, I need to clear misunderstandings between me n sharmishtha. I need to talk to her..i need to tell her how important she was for me''..

On 26 November, exactly at 11:23 PM at 21 seconds, she gained consciousness. I called for doctor and tried talking to her. She just gave me a smile but her smile faded as she saw Ria. In the night I stayed with her, n sameer sir was with Megha bhabhi.

I started explaining to her, but her words: 'Shree I dun want to listen nything'..made my heart cry. I somehow managed and played sharmishtha n mine favorite song.Then I hold her hand and told her everything about Ria's feelings for Arjun sir. How Arjun sir melted down because of ria. Everything that happened, 1 month back, n how me n ria came up with d plan of Melting the khadoos boss. Then I told her that arjun sir gave blood to Megha bhabhi today, just to save her. Of all the people, Arjun sir saved her, the one who kept on cursing her. He is changing n dis is because his heart has started feeling again.

Sharmishtha had tears in her eyes, but she shouted: 'Tu mujhe pehle nahi bata sakta tha 'jab se I came here..tab se u n ria appeared as if u r world k best couple'wo to shree..go n thank dat killer..ki I was occupied in the case'warna tera murder to pakka tha". I heard her scolding after 1 year, that automatically brought a smile to my face.All I could say was:' Sharmishtha'.ami tomake valobasi'..ich liebe dich''.i love u '..i dun know ny more language translation now 'pls say  yes'.  Sharmishtha was all smiling'on my multi language confession. She just asked me to hug her.

For next 30 minutes, we were in same position, hugging each other, lost in each other's arms with the song 'What u mean to me' playing in my laptop. We just forgot everything around'..finally I got my sharmishtha back.

S

i (as in Purva...) love dis song ..this is my song dedication for shree n sharmishtha

27 October 2012,

i told u ki ria engulfed d deadly XZora 12. ETF team rushed her to the hospital. Her condition was critical, chances of survival .01 %..but we didn't lose hope. The treatment started. All d infected blood in her body was being removed and replaced with pure blood. Though we all were tensed, but the fear which arjun sir had on his face, was unusual, he feared losing her..just as he lost roshni di. I checked his expressions, the super-cop was scared today, for a sub-ordinate, a colleague, or to some1 whoc has affected him. Ever since Ria entered ETF, I have noticed, that she is quite similar to roshni di. Now if she reminded me of di, den Arjun sir ko definitely yaad aati hogi'n probably this s d reason y he kept distance from her.

When ganpati idol case was dere wid ETF, she placed d coin in Arjun sir's pocket. Roshni di always told him to preach god, and arjun sir did all that for her happiness. When ria kept it in his pocket, he didn't removed it. I was sure she reminded him of roshni..but today it was confirmed.

As per ria's feelings were considered, she already started liking him. She always feared expressing her feelings because of the rude n rough behavior which he shows.

Finally after almost a week,today,Ria was out of danger, not completely but yes she was safe. All this while, I noticed concern in Arjun sir eyes. When she woke up,we were trying to chat with her.She was very weak and couldn't talk much,just When Arjun sir came n wat he said shocked us. Arjun Sir :"Ria ..it wud b better if u wud have not survived'.u r not gud at ur work..i think u shud move to research desk again."

Ria was in tears n I was super angry. She just survived n how dare he speak such things to her. I went behind him today, to speak to him. And then wat I heard shocked me. Arjun sir n sameer sir were standing. Sameer sir :"U starting liking her rite??? "

Arjun:"Haan rathore'u r my best frend n I also didn't realized wen she started affecting me'She became important for me..but I have to keep her away. I dun want her to risk her life just as roshni. U very well know rathore that Vineet will come back n i dun want to risk it now..."

Now I realized that y arjun sir said all this. I went and informed ria n calmed her down. She was very happy thinking that atleast arjun sir didn't hate her.

S

PS:  i dun know y is d video not uploading ..it is a very nice song ..but dis video ...Thanks to sree for helping me out in Bengali translation ...

Edited by tani23 - 30 November 2012 at 12:17am

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

princessaneekajemiims.ObseSSeDbenaznivanthi2fasiha_rocksiluvrainaartiluvzindagilittlebratkreya204aroojarainprincesshelenpihu_angadGurmeet4Drashtimadmadonafatima15samiya.059-Panda-MellifluousAks13cuteariyaSneha113shrutisweetyPayal_156prava55663vidya.anandRadhika ShahsaltaMimi2609sashashyam_BlackPearl_

Mellifluous IF-Rockerz
Mellifluous
Mellifluous

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
yayy first to comment Big smile
oh thank god MU is clear..love shree's multi language proposal LOL
Arjun gave blood to Megha..!!! Ria is a angel to bring so much change into him Embarrassed
update soon purva

Edited by -sree13- - 29 November 2012 at 11:57pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prava55663_TaNi_

Go to top