Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Ariya FF: D techies Diary part14 page 56 18/03 (Page 23)

_TaNi_ IF-Sizzlerz
_TaNi_
_TaNi_

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by haruhi26

Originally posted by tani23

@Haruhi ..thanks dear for liking it 

i m glad u liked d changes in the story 

wait for d story to unfold ...

will try to update it ASAP ..but i m not feeling like writing nything dese days LOL
lazy againWinkLOL

Yup ...meri laziness is not letting me type it LOL

but i m starting with  it now...

will put d nect part by evening ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mimi2609

_TaNi_ IF-Sizzlerz
_TaNi_
_TaNi_

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 012345678912345

Hey nice concept n plz pm me..

thanks for liking d concept 

will PM u Smile
_TaNi_ IF-Sizzlerz
_TaNi_
_TaNi_

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
i wud like to tell ...dat i gave up d idea of writing this story because of the news of Arjun going off...
it disturbed me a lot..
but den i read d beautiful n amazing comments by all of u ...

all of urs comment inspired me to write this...

Thanks all of u for wonderful appreciation ...

~~~CHAPTER 7~~~

24 November 2012,

So sorry diary '..cannot write nything yesterday. D day was very hectic. I didn't got a single chance of talking to Sharmishtha. Yesterday, we again found a dead body. The murders were exactly same, the girls in all four cases, were tourist. There were around 11 stabs wid a sharp object, all of them were tortured before murdered, but there are no sign of sexual abuse. It is getting serious day by day. We need to find out d culprit soon. Sharmishtha figured out some interesting facts, like the culprit is a male and is a left hander, owing to the fact that the stabs on the body were from left to right.

Besides this the person is a employee of the resort where we are staying, as Ria found a button at the murder spot. This button is on d dress off hotel staff, so the hotel staff is at doubt.

To keep an eye on the hotel staff, we people participated in the Volley ball match. Megha bhabhi was super-excited, obviously this was d thing she cud enjoy with rathore sir, as rest of the time he was busy with the case. Arjun sir was not ready initially, but then Madam Ria's words: 'Sir pls come..kya pata wo serial killer mujhe hi utha kar le jaaye', which ignited the super-cop , or I should say the heart within him, which care for her. Chotu was as usual dreaming about his 11:30 waali and ready for d volley ball.

Sharmishtha wore a white tshirt with denim shorts. She was looking very beautiful. As soon as I took a step forward to greet her, ria came. Ria looked at Arjun sir, and started flirting with me, but she doesn't know that besides arjun sir'she s annoying some1 else also''

Ria was holding my hand, whenever she got a chance, to annoy him. 1 very cute moment happened. Sameer sir n megha bhabhi were in the same team, Sameer sir came forward to hit the ball'n megha bhabhi also came 'Both were concentrating on the ball so much dat they didn't realized and collided. Sameer sir n megha bhabhi fall on the ground, with him being on top of her. They continue looking at each other for almost 2 minutes. Kitne romantic hain yeh dono''Ria was trying to control her smile. Then wat we saw made us all dumbstruck. Sameer sir gave her a small peck on her cheeks'.then finally sharmishtha said:'Arrey kya ho raha hain yahan'', which made them come out of the trance. Megha bhabhi was blushing, and me chotu n ri were trying to control our smile. Sameer sir (to sharmishtha) :'Arrey wife hain meri'..tujhe kya problem hain' (and winked at her). Arjun sir came. We people didn't realized that he went sumwhere when all this was happening.

Arjun sir told that he noticed something fishy going on between a waiter and manager of resort. He followed them, but then both of them just disappeared. Arjun sir:'I think they have realized that we are after them'so they will now work more carefully ..or might try attacking 1 amongst us'.we need to b careful.' He asked rathore sir to take care of megha bhabhi (which made me, chotu and rathore sir shocked). He asked sharmishtha to take care of herself, because she was the one who is all alone in her room.

OMG diary ..i just received a message from Arjun sir'.Sharmishtha is not in her room. I m going to check out for her'.Bye for now.

S

27 November 2012,

OMG these 2 days were very bad, tiring, and very very hard for me. I told u na ki sharmishtha was missing..when I and arjun sir went to her room, she was not there..we informed the team. Ria and Arjun were checking the room, just then rathore came and told ki megha bhabhi was also missing. I hacked the hotel's CCTv cameras and both of them went out together'.but we need to find out WHERE they were. Ria found a notepad, which had sum impressions. She scribbled '.to find that Sharmishtha wrote address of OLD GOA FORT. Team ETF headed towards that. I was really very tensed that moment'Sharmishtha was very important to me.

Actually what happened was sharmishtha and megha bhabhi were talking in her room. When she received a call from d killers, she also being d gr8 sharmishtha thought of leaving without informing, but megha bhabhi didn't let her go alone..So both of them headed towards d fort.

When we reached fort, the team spread in all d direction to find both of them. Everybody was worried. Me n Chotu were together, both of us heard some noices from a particular room. We entered d room, ready to attack, but what we saw, made us shocked. Megha bhabhi was lying in the room. She was injured'..No VERY BADLY INJURED. Stabbed very badly in her stomach, we called for d team. Sharmishtha was not there. Ria immediately called for ambulance and she headed with bhabhi for hospital. We asked sameer sir to go with them, but he gave importance to his duty over his wife. Before leaving, all megha could say was to save sharmishtha.

Just then we heard a screech'.sharmishtha's voice. I chotu n rathore sir, went in the direction. That manager was holding my sharmishtha. Blood was coming from her mouth. She was unconscious, and Manager said:'I m going to kii all d tourists '..they are bad'they all try to pollute the environment.'

(He was psychic n had sum problem with girl tourist and so started killing them.) I tried getting close to him, so that I can take sharmishtha from his grip, but he was very smart. He was holding a knife and asked me to step back. Arjun sir came  from behind, and attacked him. But he shot dagger in her stomach. 

...continued click on d link

Edited by tani23 - 29 November 2012 at 11:50pm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

nivanthi2jemiibenazkreya204luvzindagipihu_angadaroojarainprincesshelenAks13-Panda-Gurmeet4DrashtiMellifluousfatima15samiya.059prava55663vidya.anandRadhika ShahQueen.BeeSneha113shrutisweetysaltaMimi2609cuteariyaMoumimon_BlackPearl_

_TaNi_ IF-Sizzlerz
_TaNi_
_TaNi_

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
RES 

i have written d rest of chapter 

but i m tired ...so will post tomorrow

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Mellifluous-Panda-Sneha113prava55663_BlackPearl_

Radhika Shah IF-Sizzlerz
Radhika Shah
Radhika Shah

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Great.
Continue son

_TaNi_

_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Jealousy played its chord ...lets c how Arjun ll react when he knows the fact, but sure Shree is gone.

Hope Sharmistha would be fine.

amazing update!!!

_TaNi_

DivineDarkness IF-Stunnerz
DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Amazing update... hope sam nd megha r fyn... i feel sorry for Shree whn Arjun cum to knw abt deir plan he s gone...Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Gurmeet4Drashti_TaNi_

Mellifluous IF-Rockerz
Mellifluous
Mellifluous

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
nice update..love the vollyball match & Rathod Megha eyelock.

Waiting for Sharmistha & megha to be safe..pm me of next part purva

_TaNi_

Go to top