Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Ariya FF: D techies Diary part14 page 56 18/03 (Page 18)

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Beautiful. Was so waiting about when Riya would get introduced. those moments brought back such amazing memories.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_TaNi_

samiya.059 IF-Rockerz
samiya.059
samiya.059

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Wow so beutiful purva.i am in love with ur ff .the way u r writing is just amazing.
Update soon.
Thanks for pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_TaNi_

_TaNi_ IF-Sizzlerz
_TaNi_
_TaNi_

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Thanks fatima for liking d update 

@Jenny : u liked d ria part..thanks. Wait to know more about Ariya n how Roshni died

_TaNi_ IF-Sizzlerz
_TaNi_
_TaNi_

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samiya.059

Wow so beutiful purva.i am in love with ur ff .the way u r writing is just amazing.
Update soon.
Thanks for pm

I m happy u liked d concept of first person narration ...

my writings are amazing ...I m on cloud 9

thanks for liking itSmile
shrutisweety IF-Sizzlerz
shrutisweety
shrutisweety

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
firstly i am very very sry
for late reply ,i was busy in function.

wow tani dear it was awsome update,
riya also entred so sweet
it was fanstastic update
_TaNi_ IF-Sizzlerz
_TaNi_
_TaNi_

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
its okay shruti 

thanks for liking it 

next part coming up 
_TaNi_ IF-Sizzlerz
_TaNi_
_TaNi_

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
res

_TaNi_ IF-Sizzlerz
_TaNi_
_TaNi_

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Second Diary entry is a bit more then usual ...
it was stories demand to make it dat long ...I hope u people like it 

~~Chapter 6~~

21 November 2012,

Today was a bit unusual. Ria returned finally , after a month long hospital stay, so obviously we were all very happy. Though Arjun sir, didn't show but I was able to make out , that he was happy. After all, I was d one who heard his feelings , when Ria was unconscious in the hospital.

Arjun sir as usual tried to b very harsh, very rude just in order to hurt her. But his bad luck, me n ria , both know, y he is doing all this.  We are going to do something to make him face the truth. Ria Is planning something. Although, I know it is wrong to play with some1's emotion, but then as Krishna ji says: 'Kisi  k ache k liya bola jhooth , galat nahi hota ', so I don't think it is a problem. Moreover, it is important for betterment of Arjun sir, Ria, Me, sharmishtha, rathore sir, megha bhabhi and Most importantly for roshni Di. I m sure, in whichever world she is, she would be very happy today.

Today when rathore sir, said: " Team we have a case" 'I didn't knew this case is gonna give us a very nice idea. The case is about a psychic killer, who is killing tourists in Goa. Commissioner sir, has given ETF d charge. He has killed 3 people in GOA till now, and all were very brutally murdered. Rathore sir also told that another officer is going to join us for d case. Lets see who is gonna join us.

In my life, already there are so much tensions, and now 2 more: first is obviously dis case and second Sharmishtha. She is not taking my calls and neither replying my messages or email. What d hell is she doing, I m missing her a lot, want to share d news about Arjun sir with her. I am not emailing dis to her, kyunki I want to tell her in person, obviously via Video-call , wo yahan thode hi aayegi.

I M sleepy now, kal early morning flight hain. I m sure, goa journey is gonna b amazing.

And forgot to tell u it s a undercover mission. Arjun sir n chotu are going as business partners. Ria and me as a couple madly in love (Love u rathore sir'he indirectly helped). Megha bhabhi s also coming as it would b a short trip for d married couple. Although Arjun sir didn't like the idea but he resisted his anger. The new cop,(I m calling him Mr X) is also coming as some professor from Mumbai Law college. Rathore sir, bhi ajeeb hain, he could have told us d name of Mr. X, par nahi unhe suspense create karne mein mazaa aata hain.

Bye bye Diary. GTG.

S

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

22 November 2012,

<GOA : d best place>

Thanks to dat stupid serial killer, I m visitng such a amazing place yaar. Awesum and amazing is d word. Though I m happy but need to do a lot of things.

I reached airport just on tym with chotu. Ria and arjun sir were already present while rathore sir was on his way. Arjun sir n chotu were going together. Arjun sir was trying to talk to ria, but she started playing wid him from airport. Ria was behaving like a typical girlfriend in airport. At a particular tym, even I got confused ki ria is kidding or not. Arjun sir was fuming in anger, but he managed to keep his calm.

1 incident I want to share with u : Arjun sir wanted to ask ria something, so he called her. Ria bluntly refused, saying: she is busy with me in checking sum latest v/s of Android.

Ria didn't even looked at him. I saw his face, he was really irritated. I think my and ria's plan is working. We will make him come on d right path.

Good going ria , keep it up. I know its difficult for her to do this, but we have to do this. I m sure Sharmishtha would b proud of me, if she will come to know about our plan.

Sameer sir came along with Megha bhabhi. We people greeted them both. Megha bhabhi is seriously very sweet. She Is a teacher by profession and really amazing at her work. She was also a very close friend of roshni di. Ria, me and chotu were talking to her. Arjun sir didn't reacted at all. I think, he is still punishing her for a crime, which she has not done. I mean, she was not at fault, it was d circumstances, behind d dreadful night'..

In Goa, Sameer sir and megha bhabhi checked in to there room. Chotu n Arjun sir shared dere room. Me n ria have to share our rooms, because of the roles we were suppose to play, and it was better for our plan also. As soon as I entered d room, it was perfect bliss, beach side view. I wish Sharmishtha was there with me.

Mr X was suppose to join us in the evening. This was d resort whose visitors were killed initially. Arjun sir, me and ria were on the beach in the evening. Ria and me were walking hand in hand, and doing our chat. Arjun sir was busy doing his investigation. He called for ria, but Ria intentionally ignored.

I was standing at a sudden distance, when arjun sir very angrily (holding ria firmly):"Ria what d hell..how dare u ignore me'I m calling u and u ignore me."

Ria (very bluntly):"So wat'I m with my BF..i need to b with him..SIR"

Arjun: "Dun forget I m ur senior'u better talk wid me properly. Yeh BF kya laga rakha hai..i know dis is all'"

Before Arjun sir could have said anything, ria interrupted :"We are in a relationship in reality so me n shree are not doing any kind of drama out here' Aur yeh aap samajh lijiye".

Saying this she came and hugged me. I was shocked, not because she hugged me, neither because Arjun sir was looking at us, but because of what I saw. Ria said (in my ears):"Shree hug kar mujhe 'warna plan barbaad ho jayega.."

I had to hug ria for all of us, but I know I m going to pay for it. Arjun sir turned, just then, and a smile come to his face. Arjun sir:"tu yahan kaise??"

Me n ria broke d hug, and ria turned to see who he was talking to. I was standing just like an idiot. It was Sharmishtha. Arjun sir hugged her. Sharmishtha told that she s d inspector who was suppose to join us all for d case. I tried talking to her, but she ignored.

We all headed towards d resort. The girl for whom I was waiting for so long, whom I love so much, for who I care so much. She was angry with me now. She misunderstood me. I need to talk to her, I needed her in this mission. I thought whenever, I will meet her, gonna straight away give her a big hug, will take her in my arms, and won't leave her for Hours, but everything ruined. Oh god, Y dis happened with me.

Now she know that me n ria are even sharing our room. I saw her during dinner, it was clear from her eyes that Sharmishtha, must have cried.

Just now I told ria everything about me n sharmishtha. She s very sad, blaming herself for what happened. Ria adviced me to talk to sharmishtha. I will be going to her room. All d best to me.

S

PS: Waiting for the over amazing feedback...tells tells hows it 

Edited by tani23 - 23 November 2012 at 8:48pm

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

princessaneekaCharlie_Anushassms.ObseSSeDbenazehmmbh_luvrnivanthi2padamjotfasiha_rocksjemiikreya204luvzindagilittlebratkunchuaroojarainpihu_angadGurmeet4Drashtifatima15samiya.059rinku95-Panda-Aks13MellifluousmadmadonaHaruhi_MoLove_ArnieshrutisweetycuteariyaQueen.Beevidya.anandRadhika Shahprava55663sashashyam_BlackPearl_MoumimonJennyPenny

Go to top