Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
awesome update :) loved it
the hospital scene was so emotional 😭
loved the way arjun talked to her in OT :) and confessed his feelings...
finally he managed to bring her back :)
sikander tricked them the first time and the guy they shot wasn't sikander 😡 hate sikander
so that's how riya got shot...
hope they find sharmishtha soon
thanks for the PM :)
continue soon
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Awesome update... wow Riya s out of danger... Arjun's love nd belief helped...  hospital scene ws emotional...hope Sam s fyn... Sikki i want to kill him 😡... update soon... Edited by Leki - 11 years ago
-SREE93- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
good update purva di
u u[date it aftr a long time
continue soon di
Payal_156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Di ur pyara wala reader eagerly waiting..
wen u going to update di ??
sdhg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
superb update...!!!!👏loved it...!!!
princess_pari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesome story...
iwas searching for this n got it today...
pls do continue...
shrutisweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
again i am sorry for the late comment 
oooh no riya is in hospital ...!!
hope she will be safe and fine soon 
arjun to kitna parshan tha riya ko dek kar ,
feeling bad for ariya ,loved arjun the way he
talked to her in OT and also he confessed his feeling also
and hope sharmishta is also fine and soon all find her
sikander to gaya ab ek baar arjun ki haat to aaye vo 
continueee soon tanuuu
Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hello Arjunians ...🤗 

firstly very sorry for not writing nything since long...seriously big waala sorry
i was terribly busy initially n not updated all my works since long 
Thanks to all for d lovey dovey comments 

i have read dem all Thank u so much

@Silent readers...pls atleast hit a like 😉

Enough of my bakwaas..i hope u all will forgive me for being late n hope u have not forgotten dis work of mine...as it s seriously very special to me 

Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

January 20, 2013

Hello diary,

Finally a hapy day for d team, sikander 's right hand was seen in goa. Sameer Is trying his best to let ETF handle dis case. I just hope sharmishtha s fyn, she s with that creepy insane animal for 20 days now. We all are after sikander. Now if dat guy, Ibrahim, is seen in goa, den definitely sumthing is going on. We just need to find out wat??. Chotu's informers gave d information that Ibrahim was seen near d dockyard. May be dey r planning an escape, or may be its sumthing even bigger.

S

January 26, 2013

Happy republic day diary!!!

Oh em Gee…today was a tiring day. ETF is woking on 3 things rite now…on one hand we are all after sikander. Simultaneously ria is much better now, but her health is also a major concern. She s still in hospital n quite weak. On third side, dere was a case of Child abuse, dat was handed to ETF. A very leading organization of our city, which basically deals with providing education, health facilities to street children, was involved. A child was found dead in the outskirts of Mumbai. It seemed like a normal death, but things went deeper. Arjun sir noticed a badge in his hands. While taking out information from the badge, we came to know it was of a Child care NGO. It was kind of a orphanage. ETF reached d place.  Arjun sir, while interrogation, found that a child was trying to say sumthing, but he being afraid didn't had the courage to do so. But before we could have spoken to him, the warden took dat child along. We doubted dem. I collected all possible info about the organization and came to know that every year, a certain number of children join d organization, but the number of children in the end of year is a constant value. It was weird, as 5-6 children almost every year suddenly disappeared from there records. Something was definitely wrong with the organization. When we enquired d warden, he gave a very lame excuse saying that dese are street children n sumtimes dey just run away from d place. Arjun sir scolded him a lot. There was sumthing fishy. Our informers were activated n it was found dat the warden was a psychic. His behavior was not normal. That child who earlier was trying to speak sumthing, was now our major consideration. We need to talk with him, may be he can give a clue. Arjun sir went for d interrogation but we found the child was not in a condition to speak. He was very ill n we immediately decided to take him to hospital. He was admitted in d same hospital as RIa, n therby all of us got a chance meeting her during office hours. Ria has gained consciousness ever since d day, she came back. Although she was weak, but she was recovering rapidly. Megha bhabhi was dere with her dat tym. One thing we all noticed was a change in arjun sir's behavior. God knows y but he was avoiding Ria, he was avoiding any possible chance of chatting with her. This was hurting her definitely, she still doesn't have ny idea abt his feelings. Ever since ria gained consciousness, arjun sir was there in hospital but he never entered her room. Only Arjun sir knows wat s going on in his own mind. While we were in ria's rom, doctor came n informed dat d child 'Sunny' s very scared n because of some kind of mental torture he has fallen ill. Doctor asked to deal with the child politely. As the doctor left, a very funny thing happened diary. I sumhow managed to control my laughter. Wat happened was sameer sir was thinking who shud handle d child wen Arjun sir decided to volunteer, but just when Ria spoke up,"Bache se baat karni hain ..usko daraana nahi hia" ..Arjun sir's face was worth watching. I was trying hard to control my smile n at the same time wondering ki from where she brought those guts to speak dat.

Anyways coming back to case…Megha bhabhi asked to deal with the child. Actually she has dealt with Child psychology earlier. Sameer sir agreed. Megha bhabhs came after n hour n informed us, dat d boy s very scared. He has gone through a lot of mental n physical torture. Actually the organization along with warden, were also involved in human trefficking. They all used to search for orphaned n street kids. Then secretly dey used to send dese children to other parts of country. Those who couldn't tolerate d torture, were given a certain kind of drug, which results in dere deaths. OMG I was wondering , how can sum 1 be so cruel. Soon the criminals were arrested, n all d children were safely sent to some other orphanage. Anyways 1 gud thing happened was arjun sir thanked Megha bhabhs….dat was actually gr8.

S

1 February 2013,

Aak ka day was full of dangerous acts. We made certain discoveries. Actually long back, me n sharmishtha made a Joint temporary chat server. It was basically to carry out our conversations, considering d fact that arjun sir being her brother, may keep a chek on her phone. That time, none of us had idea, that the server can actually be fruitful. Only me n sharmishtha, had an access to it n we often used to chat via dat, in office hours.

Today out of all d days, when I was missing her badly, I received a message from d chat station. I initially didn't paid attention but den I realized dat it was only sharmishtha who could send me d message. Now diary u must b thinking, how did sharmishtha send me d  message…?? Batata hun …

Firstly d message she send me was ,"Sik getting sicker….i m in a forest. Don't knw d exact location. Try tracing me……d kidnappers are dumbos…dey left me in a room with a computer thinking I cannot type with my eyes closed. I m not fyn..come soon waiting for u <3 "

I was actually shocked for few seconds after reading her message, not because it ws from her, but with her self obsession yaar. I knew ki she likes her praising herself, but didn't knew ki she can do that even while she was kidnapped. I immediately informed d team n showed dem d message, dun worry diary, I didn't told dem anything abt d chat server.

I tried tracking down the IP address, but It had sum problem. I m not able to hack dere program, they had strong firewalls, I guess. God knows ki sharmishtha kaise hogi.

S 

7 Feb 2012,

Today s rose day n I m missing her. Got no message from her ever since dat. I so wish to talk to her. Anyways I was in d hospital in morning, ria ko milne gaya tha. We were discussing about various things. Then I told her about Arjun sir's reaction when doctor gave up all hope. Ria was not ready to believe. Dekha jaaye to she s correct also, Arjun sir never showed anything post that day. We all know ki he loves her, but he s not ready to confess it. Just when I was talking to her, I realized ki arjun sir not even proposed to her. Last time wen he was about to propose, this whole fiasco happened. Thereby technically , final proposal Is still pending. Today Valentines week started n I need to do sumthing now.

That time, n idea struck me. I excused myself from ria's room. Wat I did was, I called Arjun sir. I just said,"Sir main wo …hospital aaya tha….Ri ..Ri…. wo. Sir…. Aap hospital aa jao" Within 15 minutes, he was there in d hospital,…My plan worked yet again…yippee. (fooling arjun rawte is not an easy task after all)

Arjun sir came n enquired about Ria. I then confronted him. I said, literally scolded him, (aaj mauka haath laga tha..y shud I let it go) n asked d reason of this behavior. He was not coming infront of her, literally ignoring her but y. Wat reply I got diary, literally shocked me at first…nah nah …surprised me.

He was thinking to give her a surprise. The proposal shud be perfect rite, n wat could be better den proposing her on valentine'sday. Yippee I m so happy for Ri.

His whole proposal plan was superb. I was also a part of plan now. As per plan, I went in ria 's room n started chatting normally. After 15 minutes, a bouquet of fresh red roses came, with a note. Ria read it a bit aloud,"For d most beautiful girl in town. From ur Love" I teased Ria a lot, saying she has a fan now. She was a bit irritated, thinking about d person.

S

8 Feb 2013,

Today was propose day, I was emotionally feeling very low. Remembered d last time me n sharmishtha were together. I goofed up with d confession, n sharmishtha literally ran holding her gun after me, saying what not to me. Another ray of hope came, sharmishtha ping me another message, Oh diary, this girl s seriously a rockstar. Itne kidnappers k beech, how s she managing to send dat info.

"hey shree..want to tell ki its sumthing more dangerous. I was shifted to another place, where there r many girls like me. Y can't u people trace us damn it."

The whole team is working on this my love…n I promise ki u will be safe with me soon.

Anyways coming to Arjun sir n ria, arjun sir wont propose her today ..it was meant for d day. So he again sent a bouquet of flowers, with the same stalker waala message. "Ria u will b mine forever" I was there with ria again, n u know wat diary, ria's reaction was,"ja be stalker…I will b forever only for 1 man..n dat  s …" I knw wat she wanted to say….i badly wished to tell her dat tym ki her wish s coming true soon.

9 February 2013,

No major case was dere in ETF. All of us were busy collecting info about all possible cases where girls have gone missing. If sharmishtha's message s correct, den may b dey r sending d girls to other countries. I went to hospital in evening, whole day was busy with the cases. Whichever computer she s sending message from, is indeed having a stromg operating system. It s difficult to hack it.

Ria was siting on d hospital bed. She seemed angry. I asked d reason, n she handed me d box of 'Fererro Rocher' ,…as a present for chocolate day. Arjun sir is seriously rocking. He sent her d chocolates as stalker. I badly want to know how s he planning to propose her.

Valentines day come fast.

S

PS: Kaisa laga????? Do tell me in longgg comments 

waiting 

Luna92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
amazing update..👏

par haye sharmishta abhi tak nahi milli...😲

shree kese bardasht kar raha hai...

ria jaldi se bilkul theek ho jao naah..

wow ek surprise...😃

plzzz update soon naah..😳

or haan... mein is story ko kabhi nahi bhool sakti...
Edited by CrAzYaRjUnIaN92 - 11 years ago