Posted: 11 years ago
purva trp high karne k liye aisa cliffhanger omg
update was just wow dear loved it very much swthrt
continue soon n thanks for pm
sorry for commenting late
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Superb. Cannot wait for the next chapter. wonder if Sikanader will harm Riya by any chance.
Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Shuchi : U r a nanha munna reader ...awww...Dis ria revealing thing was not initially in my mind...yeh to bas write karte tym idea aa gaya ..n i added...
Next part wud have dreadful nite description...

@Samiya: Added Nanha sa teist in d story ..Thanks for reading n for d precious comment 

@Jenny :
Thanks for  d idea ..Sikander harming ria ...wud b nice plot😆...

funkylicious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Honestly I read the 1st five Chapters... sixth start kiya tha but it was little bit emotional..sorry yaar I'm too sensitive in these matter shayad tabhi I was very emotional isliye couldnt continue it then but jaldi aage read karungi.. but I'm sure tu happy hongi that I read something right😉
I feel like a VIP sab ke FF/SS's pe late comment karne ki aadat ho rhi h shayad🤣
---------
Okay first of all purvu... I love the start I mean everything through Shree's eyes!!! hayeee😳 I love Shree in show just after Arjun so definitely love the concept...
The way you started from the day Shree joined ETF... till Riya enters instead of Roshni...

I loved Arjun-Roshni jodi hayeee akdu bhi romantic ho sakta hai and the prank by Sharmishta...

Shree-Sharmishta jodi is awesome..

-----------

Love it yaar awesome blossom hai...I know meri itni tareefee wont be enough.. But yaar mujhse honestly batau I dont know how to do tareef😔 sorry... but dil se keh rhi hu I love the way u executed everything I just love the diary format..👏.it touches my heart...Embarrassed nothing is in present everything is in the Diary...😃😳

Continue sooon well I should say I should continue readng this soon... jst didnt wanna delay my comments any more!!! nahi toh mujhe hi bura lagta😆 Emotional hu na🤣

👏👏👏👏👏👏 Loved it... muaaah🤗

PS sorry for the short reply🤣

Tani2804 thumbnail
@Shru : first of all Thank u for d amazing n "Chotu " comment 

U loved Shree;s POV ..aww thanks dear

actually initially i was confused whether to write t wid SHree's POV or from Arjun's ...

but i guess writing from Shree's POV was a nice decision ..bec i can add fun elements more to the story

U like ArNi n shree-sharmishtha ...THANK U 🤗

Keep on readin n keep on giving d Extra Precious comment 

Will wait for u to read more 

purecure thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ok dear as i said i was busy wid exams n den dis colg thongy...bt yea i love ur ss dats y will read it now ol other parts whixh i havent...so will b commentinf on each part ol tegether...

Sry for late comment on ol...!!!
Tani2804 thumbnail
Thank u neeli ...will b waiting for ur views 😊
Tani2804 thumbnail
FAREWELL NOTE

dun wory i m not ending my story 

i m just going out for a few Days...on a vacation 

so wont b available for providing updates...

mite b will update d next parts after 14 or 15 ...

Nyways providing a small part Chapter 9 

Scroll down to read d next part😊
Tani2804 thumbnail
~~~~Chapter 9~~~~

Chapter 9

8 september 2010,

1 month has passed since d dreadful night. The day was suppose to b d best part of our lives, obviously we all were happy. For Roshni di, it was d happiest day of her life. In the evening, Sameer Sir's engagement party was on. Roshni di was busy in attending d guest n taking care of Arjun Sir. I was busy chating around with 'obviously sharmishtha. Now Arjun sir call for me, I went to him. He just told me, to trace a number, actually he received a c all from some number asking for help. Arjun sir told me to trace d number n he s going to chk as d place is in a nearby locality. Besides he told me to not let any1 know about it, because every1 wud get worried unnecessarily. <I think that was my biggest mistake.>

I was outside, and on the other hand, Megha bhabhi received a message, saying to send Roshni di to room no 1011<10th floor of the hotel>. The message came to her via Arjun Sir's mobile, so megha bhabhi, thought that might b he wanted to surprise di on there Anniversary. She made n excuse n asked roshni di to the room.

Meanwhile I noticed sumthing fishy with the number, as d location was continuously changing. I immediately called Arjun sir. I told him about it. He also said that dere was no1 at the location the caller mentioned. Arjun sir rushed for d hotel, as he sensed sumthing was wrong.

Megha bhabhi asked roshni di to enter d room n megha bhabhi immediately left, thinking dat dey must b spend sum tym with each other, <The Mistake for which she will b repenting throughout>.

As soon as she came downstairs in the party, she met Arjun sir, she was hell shocked. She told Arjun sir about it. Arjun sir immediately ran upstairs, as roshni di was now in danger, he thought. Here Arjun sir took d escalator, n as soon as he reached d hotel's 10 floor, the scene in front of him, left him shattered. Roshni di came near to him, n hugged him 11 last tym, and dis tym Arjun sir realized, she had a dagger struck on her back. Arjun sir tried to remove it. <The scene we all came to know after watching d CCTV footage>

Sum1 entered d lobby, n said:"Welcome Arjun'.welcome to hell." Arjun sir was already in a shock, roshni di was lying in his lap, taking her last breath.  Sikander's men attacked Arjun sir. Sikander said:"Arjun ..i gave her a choice again of choosing me or her death, n she again didn't came to me..n dis is all because of u Arjun'.Now she will die in front of u'.U know wat u r responsible for her death'.if she has not chosed u earlier, I wud have not killed her." He stabbed Arjun sir in his stomach, he fell on d floor, he has lost all hope after seeing roshni di in d condition. Arjun sir, tried to go near her, but then Sikander came in between. I guess , he saw d tattoo of roshni di's name on arjun sir's hand. He scratched it completely, saying:"Wenever u will see this scratch..u will remember d fact that I won over u'." Roshni Di was trying to held his hand, 1 last tym, but just wen Sikander hit her head, with a hammer. She breathed her last. Sikander left leaving a unconscious Arjun sir saying:"Today I killed her, but I know I have killed u, because she was ur life."

Here Megha bhabhi told us everything, n we all ran to the escalator, but it was not working. Actually Mr Vineet/ Sikander is d best Hacker in town. If any1 could imagine another Arjun Suryakant Rawte then it has to b him. A person who can see d unhidden facts, he hacked megha bhabhi's number n derefore she received a message from Arjun sir. Arjun sir moving out from party was all planned. We took d stairs, rathore sir ran as fast as he could. The moment we reached dere 'we immediately rushed to the hospital. Our lives stopped'all of us were shocked. Sikander meanwhile, escaped via escalator, he had entire control over d computer system of the hotel.

That Day Sikander killed us all, all our lives stuck in that single moment. Arjun sir is in hospital ever since den, we seriously have no idea, wen will he overcome wid d shock''.

S

the part is dedicated to all d readers of the Techies Diaries...Thank u All for ur precious comments n likes
Edited by tani23 - 11 years ago
purecure thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res.
bt very small haan...!!!

have nce vacation...enjoy ...!!!