@Prava : koi problem nhi frend ...happy u liked it πŸ˜Š

@Fatima : thanks for liking it πŸ˜Š

@haruhi: oh i m glad u liked Arjun ki hansi πŸ˜Š

ankita2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Wonderfulll Name... loved it yaar...

Techies Diaries... wow..
perfect name...  Sach me Sree naam rakhta to yahi Naam rakhta...
Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ankita2804

Wonderfulll Name... loved it yaar...

Techies Diaries... wow..
perfect name...  Sach me Sree naam rakhta to yahi Naam rakhta...

Thanks Ankita for likind d Naam-karanπŸ˜‰
vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
damn cute...Arjun and Roshni...engaged...WOW!!!

and the new friendship in the making Shree and Sharmistha...nice pair!
cont soon!
Tani2804 thumbnail
Thanks Dia and Vidya 

Stay tuned for more
Tani2804 thumbnail

Chatper 4:

7 August 2009,

Today's date has a  lot of significance. There are 3 reasons for it : 1. The date is 7-8-9 (serial number).

2. Today s friendship's day . and the most important 3. The most romantic couple on earth , the couple which compliment each other , tied d knot today. Arrey diary , dun get confused I m talking about my khadoos boss : Arjun Sir n very pretty roshni ma'am.

The wedding ordeals were over and I wish they stay together , forever. Though the day was tiring, but anything for roshni di. She gave me d right of calling her di. I m so happy for her.

For a first time I saw a maharastrian-rajasthani royal wedding.  Arjun sir wore, typical rajasthani dress (respecting roshni ma'am traditions). He was luking amazing in light brown sherwani with Dark red turban. The way he carried d traditional sword , made him look like a prince.

Roshni Di was looking very pretty in the traditional Navvari sari. The makeup was just adding charm to her beauty.

Then I saw Ms. Sharmishtha , how can someone look so pretty, was the only question I wondered. She was looking like a ferry , dressed in Baby Pink designer saree. My mouth was literally open , when I saw her, as she entered d venue. Chotu , noticed the change in my expressions , and made fun of me.

Me,chotu and sharmishtha thought of a plan. We planned to not let the couple talk to each other. Either of the three of us, were constantly on the stage. As soon as they tried to even look at each other, we used to go and start talking to them . Arjun sir's face was worth watching . He was looking like a typical boss , and he was about to scold me. Just then roshni di came to my rescue. She said: 'Arrey , U cant scold my younger brother'.Shree is like a younger brother to me . He is not your colleague right now.' I thought of dancing that time, after I saw the expression on his face. I managed to control my smile. He is very possessive about roshni di.

Anyways soon d wedding ceremony started. Sharmishtha tried a lot to spy on arjun sir's shoes. But we were from d bride's side. "Jute churana" was our right. We finally managed to steal his shoes. Sharmishtha's face was worth watching .

Kanyadan ceremony was performed by rathore sir. The duo took d saat pheras and they were together forever.

U wont believe diary, I asked for money in return of shoes. Arjun sir, pretended to scold so badly,like he does in office, that out of fear I returned d shoes. Every1 started laughing at my foolishness. Even arjun sir laughed , and said:"Shree , tum mujhse kuch jyada nahi darte hian"'.I was like:"WT'."

Anyways they left the party, for their 1 month long honeymoon, after bidayi ceremony.  The day was damn tiring, though I still didn't understood what happened to me, when I saw Sharmishtha.  I need to find an answer to this question'..

Good night diary . 

S

13 February 2010,

The day today was quite normal. Same boring cases , tracking down mobile phones. I successfully created  a new software for voice recognition . Ab bas patent lena hain uske liye.

My personal life is becoming a roller coaster ride: Full of ups n downs. Me n Sharmishtha clicked each other in very less time. She is sweet. Although I didn't liked her initially, because she doesn't like gadgets, she says dat one should not depend on gadgets so much. Still, I cant stop myself falling for her. She has a charismatic personality. I saw sumthing for me in her eyes.

I dun know what d feelings are , cant define d feelings , I have for her. All is that I  like to spend more n more time with her. Whenever rathore sir, gives a case, I always pray, in some corner my heart, that my duty should b with her. My heart parties if she is there with me for a case. I like sharing my viewpoints with her, I ask for her consultancy if I need ny help. If this is what people say love'den I think I have fallen for her.She also reciprocates d same feelings for me.  

Finally I gathered courage, to ask for a dinner date , tomorrow. Arrey Valentines day hain kal.

Excited for that.  

S

14 February 2010,

Me n sharmistha reached d restaurant. She wore a turquoise color dress. She was luking the prettiest lady on earth. We sat down, n ordered her favorite Chinese cuisine. While d dinner came, I started d conversation. My heart was beating very fast.  I felt, that dealing with criminals Is a much easy task , rather then proposing to a girl. All  d time,my heart said:"Yes shree u can d this'.'.

I fumbled but managed to say :'Sharmishtha'I ..i want to tell u something.'

She had n intuition, so she nodded n just said:'hmm..bolo shree''

Before I could say nything, Waiter came n served d dinner. While we were having our dinner, i again boosted my confidence. Sharmishtha also ,kept on asking. She also wished me to say my feelings. I held her hand, n then said d Not-so magical words:"Haila Arjun sir". Sharmishtha was shocked . She luked backward n I ran from d place, before arjun sir would have seen me. I was hiding from him behind  a pillar. Arjun Sir n roshni ma'am, asked Sharmishtha , about what was she doing there.

Sharmishtha made n excuse n finally I managed to escape from restaurant. Both of us met outside. For 5 minutes , we continuously laughed, thinking about what just happened.

I didn't had d courage to say anything to her, tension ho rahi thi. I dropped her home, I could see d anger on her face. She moved in her apartment n didn't even said 'Bye'. As soon as she went inside, I opened my Tablet, recorded my proposal, n emailed it to her. I waited for her response outside her apartment. She came outside in some tym. She slapped me. I shouted at her for d behavior. She said:"Tujhe sharam nahi aati'.u proposed to me ..n dat too wid d help of gadgets'Shree go from here."

Finally I gathered courage n ask her answer. We hugged each other after she nodded in a yes.

So finally meri aur sharmishtha ki to nikal padi. Just when the thought came to my mind, me n sharmishtha heard some1 calling our name. We broke the hug and found it was roshni Di. Both of us were shocked, as in what to say. Roshni di came near to us, n asked 'What is happening over here.' Sharmishtha explained her everything. Me n sharmishtha were standing, waiting for her reaction. Roshni Di said  :'I doubted u 2 , since last year'par I never knew ki u 2 love each other''..' . Both of us were mentally prepared for a big scolding. She appeared as if she was fuming in anger.

OMG , sorry diary I need to go. I m getting a call from Sameer sir. I think koi case aaya hain. Rest talks we will do later.

Bye. 

S

PS: Waiting for the suggestions ...😊

Edited by tani23 - 11 years ago
shrutisweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
kya baat hai tani
roshni and arjun marriage was wounderful
it was awsome update
continue soon
vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Arjun-Roshni shaadi from Shree's point of view was cute...

funny cute romance for Shree...his proposal was unique...emailing a love proposal...only he can do it...WOW...sweet!
nice one...update soon!
aroojarain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice update...:) continue soon...:)
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Shree's diary s intresting to ready cute... Arjun's nd roshni's marriage ws really nice... nd Shree proposed her through mail omg dis guy...