Page 1
Page   of 60
Page 2 Page 60

_TaNi_

IF-Sizzlerz

_TaNi_

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Heyaa Ariya fans,

An idea struck me ...it is basically Shree's point of view towards d whole story...
It will have a new character "Sharmishta " (opposite shree..)

Character Sketch :
1. Arjun suryakant rawte
2. Sameer rathore
3. Roshni
4. Shreekant sen.
5. Chotu
6. Sharmishta 

Dun worry i have RIA Also ...
7. Ria (cant foget her , but her entry would b after 2-3 chapters)

It is gonna b a diary entry format ...so everything is in first person...

I wud Like to tell : please check d dates (on which d entry is written)

~~~Chapter 1~~~

28 April 2008,

Tomorrow will indeed b d best day of my life. I m gonna start a new life: which is full of adventures and ,most importantly,  I will b involved in the world I like, my laptop. My parents always wanted me to start my job in IT industry, but I dun want to get myself involved in d industry. I always wanted to do sumthing just different.

See today by God's grace ,  I have finally managed to enter ETF, the emergency task force. Though I m an assistant right now, but its okay I will soon b dere technical expert.

I just want the night to end soon n I can go to office. I just know I will have d opportunity of working wid sum Mr. Sameer Rathore. I heard dat he is a very strict person .

It wud b interesting to meet my colleagues. I  heard 2 more people are also going to join with me. Lets see how r dey, n I hope to rock ETF office.

God , please bestow ur blessings upon me . I hope dat I can b  a very successful police officer soon.

S

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

29 April, 2008

My day started at around 6. I didn't knew first day at ETF could be so tiring , but that 's what my job is.     First day was a bit unusual . I reached 1 hour before the reporting time, because of my excitement. I scrutinized d whole place , d location of my headquarters. The surroundings are nice , there is a very nice canteen (so I can do Vella-panti with my colleagues, even though d chances are less).

Finally , much to my excitement , the clock struck 9. I headed towards d conference room, where I suppose to report. After 5 minutes, a man with a great personality, he was luking  like a wrester , entered . Soon I introduced myself . He told me , he is chotu, a new recruitment , and would b working as a commando in ETF.

So I made a new friend today.

Very soon we were called in the conference hall. I wanted to know my rest of the team n who is d third intern ,who is going to report today.

Me n Chotu entered d conference room, it had a circular table in the center. There was a man sitting just in front of me , on other side of the table. My guess was right , he is My boss, Mr. SAMEER Rathore. What a personality Boss, he s just amazing.

Soon a lady n man entered . I gave them both a smile , as a gesture. The lady responded wid a smile in return, but d man didn't showed ny sign, (Khadoos kahin ka).

Soon Mr Sameer started d introduction session. I came to know dat d lady is "Roshni" (Wat a pretty name), She is d Research n development head of ETF.

The man was Mr Arjun Rawte , I have heard in my training days , dat he is a brilliant officer. I m going to learn a lot from him .

Just wen dere was a knock, n a girl came in hurriedly. Before ny1 cud have asked her anything, She started saying:"Sharmistha Banerjee, reporting Sir'..Sorry for being late '".

Rathore sir scolded her  and that clearly gave me d impression , dat in ETF , I cannot b even 5 minute late. Most importantly , I came to know , that I have to work under 2 khadoos boss.

I was lucky because I was sent to Research department , along with Sharmistha . We both are going to work under Roshni ma'am . I liked roshni ji, n I hope she s a nice boss.

I am also feeling bad for Chotu, bechara Arjun sir k under kaam karega. God bless him or I shud say , Arjun sir bless him .

S

PS:Do tell Whether u liked it or not ...n should i continue wid d parts ...

I m waiting for d replies

Index:

chapter 1: (Pls scroll up)

chapter 2: Page 4

Chapter 3: page 7

Important Note : page 8 

Part 4: Page 10

Part 5: Page 14

Part6: page 19

Part 7 : page 23 and page 27

Part 8: page 31

Part 9: page 36

Part 10: page 38

Part 11: Page 41

Part12 : page 46

Part 13: page 53

Part 14: page 56

Edited by tani23 - 18 March 2013 at 12:08pm

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

nivanthi2fasiha_rocksjankisoni86My_loveis_goneangelicdeeptijemiims.ObseSSeDbenaz.9.Sara.9.kusharberryFaayey-Alinaa-pihu_angadkunchuaroojarain..sweetchilly..madmadonasashashyamfatima15purecureFantasia_junkieprava55663_BlackPearl_vidya.anandshah10meghasinghDeepzpadukoneTina2603kaveriw2008Love_ArnieSneha113shrutisweetydevildiva21Aks13

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ariya FF: D techies Diary part14 page 56 18/03" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shrutisweety

IF-Sizzlerz

shrutisweety

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
bechara chotu working under arjun
it was awsome purva
so intersting it is
eagerly waiting for next update
continue soon
thanks for pm

Edited by shrutisweety - 08 November 2012 at 11:02am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madmadonasree_swaron_TaNi_

prava55663

IF-Sizzlerz

prava55663

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Fabulous start purva...ClapClapClap
Roshni is there...now this is something really new...Big smile
loved the update 
Shree under two strict officers...LOL
waiting for the next part...don't forget to pm me the next part dear...

Edited by prava55663 - 08 November 2012 at 11:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madmadona_TaNi_

..sweetchilly..

IF-Rockerz

..sweetchilly..

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
gr8...even roshni present
continue soon...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_TaNi_

Tina2603

IF-Sizzlerz

Tina2603

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
very interesting dear
so Roshni is alive?!
And well Arjun and Rathore are very khadoos bossLOL
please continueSmile

_TaNi_

shah10

IF-Sizzlerz

shah10

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Amazing

_TaNi_

purecure

IF-Rockerz

purecure

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
first ol in school days i wer thot dat diary entry shld contain 125 words only...si i think 29 th april posts exceeds the word limit so ur marks sry comments r deducted for it lolxx

n yea...story writing i mean diary entry is jat awesome n shree as
centre point of story ...grt...first evr fiction...making otjer etf members otht thn arjun n riya n rathore in centre...grt

awesome plss do continue...
n sree nice POV...keep rockin"!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sree_swaron_TaNi_

Fantasia_junkie

IF-Rockerz

Fantasia_junkie

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
hey.. Amazing concept!! Clap

Would love to read more of this!! Big smile

So, Shree's the narrator; couldn't have been better!! Big smile

Looking forward to masti between the trio and their Khadoos bosses; oh and Roshni's there too.. Big smile

Great going!! Good luck! Thumbs Up

Thanks for the PM.. Update soon.. 

_TaNi_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top