Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

I knew this would happen! (Page 2)

-Bhavi IF-Stunnerz
-Bhavi
-Bhavi

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hima2012

Originally posted by BHAVI1972

@ bold he would have to fight a case and prove that he is a gold medalist. We all know that his Gold medal was bought from Raddi wala and not earnedAngry

Agree Bhavi.. I cannot understand himConfused.. he asks her to go join in the assylum.. like she will listen!ConfusedDead He is supposed to lock her up in an assylum and throw the keys in the ocean, isn't he? 

Normal husband and father would kill her. Period no other thought about it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hima-rainbowgirlHitchHiker_

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshani45

I said yesterday '' he will mouth some heroic dialogues '' he did it ! The worst part is he said all about AC 2 to Richa Dead Gosh i cannot believe this ! He was trying to teach the difference between right and wrong to richa ! Whats Richa did with them , with sid was wrong , thats all he wanted to say ! nothing about sid speeding 9 years in jail , he dint even drag her to police station ! Forget about dragging her to PS , di he think of filing a case ? NO 

Exactly,, he spilled about AC2 and was reasoning with a psycho! He is gone crazy. He made the situation worse today.Angry. R will definitely attack Sid and also both her kidsAngry Hope Abhay stays positive.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbowgirl

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
hi

Hima no expectations from KC right now, 

if Abhay turns negative all will be gone. if he remains good only then something positive can happen, otherwise i fearing the worst 

norzar

rainbowgirl-Hima-HitchHiker_

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by norzar

hi

Hima no expectations from KC right now, 

if Abhay turns negative all will be gone. if he remains good only then something positive can happen, otherwise i fearing the worst 

norzar

I think Abhay will stay positive.. fingers crossed!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

norzar

Fariyal IF-Dazzler
Fariyal
Fariyal

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
No justice for his wife? He didn't think of reopening the case, proving Siddhi innocent & Richa guilty?

Why do I feel that this ultra capable vamp is going to bring in some legality via her daddy to threaten to put Siddhi back in jail againLOL

Really sad if that happens... the "famous" lawyer simply slaps the vamp & walks away, while she uses her brains to embroil them in another messOuch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lovergirlalinarainbowgirl-Hima-HitchHiker_norzar-Bhavi

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fariyal

No justice for his wife? He didn't think of reopening the case, proving Siddhi innocent & Richa guilty?

Why do I feel that this ultra capable vamp is going to bring in some legality via her daddy to threaten to put Siddhi back in jail againLOL

Really sad if that happens... the "famous" lawyer simply slaps the vamp & walks away, while she uses her brains to embroil them in another messOuch

R is already emotionally blackmailing Thakral to help herAngry I have no doubt he will help her again and Sid will have to pay for our gold-medalist's stupidityDead

Edited by hima2012 - 08 November 2012 at 11:41am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lovergirlalinarainbowgirlHitchHiker_norzar-Bhavi

rainbowgirl IF-Rockerz
rainbowgirl
rainbowgirl

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Hima I made a similar post Wink KC keeps breaking the record of being the worst lawyer & the most dim-wit person on earth Dead Today he set new records, bravo Mr Gold medalist lawyer Clap Clap

If he can stop his self-obsession for a minute, he might be able to think about the consequence his vain behavior could result? Angry He has all the time in the world to smooth the crinkle from his quilt but no time to go get his wife Confused he doesn't clear Siddhi's MU with his family but goes & blurts everything to psycho R Shocked to top it he even updated her with info which she wasn't aware off Thumbs Down Ermm

Kunal Chopra is nothing but a peacock who struts & swaggers & leaves everything else to his tiny wife to take care of Dead Thank you for finally making us realize that expecting you to man up is waste of our time Ouch

Edited by rainbowgirl - 08 November 2012 at 1:33pm

-Hima-norzarHitchHiker_

Gayathri_MSK IF-Dazzler
Gayathri_MSK
Gayathri_MSK

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hima2012

Abhay gave a shocker.. said Sid should marry Kunal Shockedas all arrangements are already made. He was hurting but he was sensibleClap. But cannot trust him entirely yet! Lets see if he will continue with this positivity or R will manage to turn him negative againAngry! Don't want to keep my hopes up! 

Now, coming to K-R conversation.. I knew he would let her go scott-free!Angry I knew he would slap her.. say some big dialogues and then let her go! He knew she tried to kill his babies.. she admitted herself but still he let her go!DeadAngry 'Your sazaa is that you will be alone all your life'.. thats it?.. thats her punishment?Angry Won't she try to kill them all again? Is he so brainless like we really think he is!Confused Any normal person would not let a murderer go scott-free like that knowing she will any day play the same game again! I am disappointed with Kunal's so called 'action' today.Ouch He did not even say that he will put her behind bars.Angry

Thats true Hima.. We can wait for his actual reaction Until Sinal marriage Happens.. But do you remember, abhay has a habit of pretending seriousness in initial time of incident, later turns to be positive or funny inbetween sinal, finally it turns up into favour of KC/Sc/Sinal.. We ourselves had lots of doubts regarding, as he is acting as cupid.. Then now he is really saying himself, that he will make the sinal maariage happen..  We can believe him dear..

K _ R conversation : Its just my POV... Yup, it would have much more better scene.. But not the acting wise or not the dialogue wise...
 Thanks to shradda, for reminding me the special effects of
KC eyes turns to RED and the BG music would be more great...

Otherwise, woh richa ko kya nahi kaha... He slapped her, throwed the creature who is crawling and begging him, Indirectly suggested her to visit mental assylum, directly blasted her saying, she is nt even a human. Cursed her to be alone through out life...

Ok, if he want to punish her legally.. Does he have any proofs against her... Atleast one proof he does have other than siddhi... He would have taken step legally on spot.  9 years whatever happend, either richa compel siddhi to lies or Richa trying to kill babies.. No proofs at all. Then what can he do.

Right now at this moment, KC is hell bent to bring back his wife.. Then only siddhi and AC2 will be safe, so KC can take any kind of severe step.

What i feel is, the confrontation he did, sure provokes her to the next crime.. and gets caught RED-HANDED..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sarah_singh-Hima-

Go to top