India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

I knew this would happen!

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Abhay gave a shocker.. said Sid should marry Kunal Shockedas all arrangements are already made. He was hurting but he was sensibleClap. But cannot trust him entirely yet! Lets see if he will continue with this positivity or R will manage to turn him negative againAngry! Don't want to keep my hopes up! 

Now, coming to K-R conversation.. I knew he would let her go scott-free!Angry I knew he would slap her.. say some big dialogues and then let her go! He knew she tried to kill his babies.. she admitted herself but still he let her go!DeadAngry 'Your sazaa is that you will be alone all your life'.. thats it?.. thats her punishment?Angry Won't she try to kill them all again? Is he so brainless like we really think he is!Confused Any normal person would not let a murderer go scott-free like that knowing she will any day play the same game again! I am disappointed with Kunal's so called 'action' today.Ouch He did not even say that he will put her behind bars.Angry

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

siddhi967adoharesavariyaIndomitablerainbowgirl-Rojaa-Rishrabhnorzar-BhaviHitchHiker_

-Bhavi IF-Stunnerz
-Bhavi
-Bhavi

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hima2012

Abhay gave a shocker.. said Sid should marry Kunal Shockedas all arrangements are already made. He was hurting but he was sensibleClap. But cannot trust him entirely yet! Lets see if he will continue with this positivity or R will manage to turn him negative againAngry! Don't want to keep my hopes up! 

Now, coming to K-R conversation.. I knew he would let her go scott-free!Angry I knew he would slap her.. say some big dialogues and then let her go! He knew she tried to kill his babies.. she admitted herself but still he let her go!DeadAngry 'Your sazaa is that you will be alone all your life'.. thats it?.. thats her punishment?Angry Won't she try to kill them all again? Is he so brainless like we really think he is!Confused Any normal person would not let a murderer go scott-free like that knowing she will any day play the same game again! I am disappointed with Kunal's so called 'action' today.Ouch He did not even say that he will put her behind bars.Angry

@ bold he would have to fight a case and prove that he is a gold medalist. We all know that his Gold medal was bought from Raddi wala and not earnedAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbowgirl-Hima-

Shehnaz.K Goldie
Shehnaz.K
Shehnaz.K

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
history repeating itself. Kunal chopra did slap her only to inc her madness nd harm siddhi.
Cv's r purposely doing this bcs anthr lng kidnap nd hsptl drama ahead until dec.

myra_3490-Hima-

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BHAVI1972

@ bold he would have to fight a case and prove that he is a gold medalist. We all know that his Gold medal was bought from Raddi wala and not earnedAngry

Agree Bhavi.. I cannot understand himConfused.. he asks her to go join in the assylum.. like she will listen!ConfusedDead He is supposed to lock her up in an assylum and throw the keys in the ocean, isn't he? 

rainbowgirl-Bhavi

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shehnaz.K

history repeating itself. Kunal chopra did slap her only to inc her madness nd harm siddhi.
Cv's r purposely doing this bcs anthr lng kidnap nd hsptl drama ahead until dec.

yeah.. recycling the previous slap scene!Dead I am sure she will harm all three of them this time,, even then he will give her a long bhashan and let her goAngry

Shehnaz.Krainbowgirl

bharo Goldie
bharo
bharo

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged

@red:   kunal is like krishna waiting like he waited for sisupala's 100 mistakes, so picture abhi bhaaki hiAngryAngryAngry
-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bharo

@red:   kunal is like krishna waiting like he waited for sisupala's 100 mistakes, so picture abhi bhaaki hiAngryAngryAngry

I hope so Roja.. but don't think so!Ouch
-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
I said yesterday '' he will mouth some heroic dialogues '' he did it ! The worst part is he said all about AC 2 to Richa Dead Gosh i cannot believe this ! He was trying to teach the difference between right and wrong to richa ! Whats Richa did with them , with sid was wrong , thats all he wanted to say ! nothing about sid speeding 9 years in jail , he dint even drag her to police station ! Forget about dragging her to PS , di he think of filing a case ? NO 

Edited by roshani45 - 08 November 2012 at 11:10am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lovergirlalinarainbowgirl-Hima-

Go to top