08/11/12..karvachauth came.Gay3 back..WU

Posted: 11 years ago

Today was a moving forward episode and today last part was just fabulous😳

PART 1:-

Epi started AarTi in hospital questioning why Ansh  he is in cancer ward..Python there..OMG that jackal dubey acted so well by blasting python why he came there???.python said he came in another work..😡😡😡..AarTi asked why bring him cancer ward.Again dubey lied a lot and ArTi just like dumb believed all.AarTI brain  ka use karo😡..shobha asks how u come to know?? she said i will tell going home..vidhi called AarTi and said Gay3 coming and come home 😊😊Aarti says i am coming and she takes Ansh with her.OMG that jackal dubey and shobha stopped her.for their selfishness and asked her to to leave ansh to them..She said no mumji coming and will want to see kids...and OMG dubey said take PP with u and leave Ansh.wata selfish jackal he is😡..she also admitted and she said ok  and said i will tell yashji and mumiji  that dubeys happy😡😡...SM Gay3...so pleasant to see her after a long back😊😊.she gave all three daughter-in-laws wishes and thier karva chauth things...she said one one thing to all.she said paridhi learn from ur co-sisiters😊😊 how to behave in in-laws house..Gay3 said this Karva chauth should be a memory and SP said ok and all left AarTI in scare and confusion

PART 2:-

Dubey house.those 2 gave Ansh some medicines and SM Vidhi in kitchen and and pari comes she says may i help u?she said ok soon cut the pumpkin and she was like trying with each knife and knife went down and BUA and she said abd that she may do murder

PART 3:-

OMG OMG this part was the episode for me😆😆 AarTI came and she got shocked to see the plate with all shringhar items.saree, jewellery adn all..YASHU comes there and calls AarTiji and she asks Yashji you did all these..and he said haan but forget to keep something which should be there and AarTI says no all is here and he syas no aarTIji blouse is not there😆😆..OMG he was so shy while saying that😆😆..She was like 😳😳 and he said AarTIji i need ur measurement 😆😆bribed a tailor he said i will do and give the blouse u give ur measurement😆😆 and he was like so shy...OMg AarTi so bold she said you did all these na so that too😆😆 immediate he kept the blouse in her plate and said u a only keep it😆😆 and he goes and when going he stucked on wall and she smiled

precap:-

Python 😡calls shobha and her mobile with AarTI..she hears from python that he and shobha have relationship.waiiting for tomorrow

Today all performed well

Guys Hit like to increase views😊
Edited by UltimateGcian - 11 years ago
last part was really nice.dubeyji and shobhaji  is doing very bad with aarti by not telling her the truth.
wow amazing update di
the 3rd part is the best part of the epi

i hate the dubeys😡
Edited by ana56 - 11 years ago
dubey   😡 ---- hate you 
using a innocent child for your own wellness😡
poor ansh
he is total control of monster ( dubey )
happy to see G3
yash ---- too bold ya 
you gave everything except the blouse😆
i thought yash going to give her a special finger ring
but see kya nikla - blouse piece 😆
you want to know the measurement of aratiji  ☺️
very naughty yash babu 😳

veena,
nice take dear

Originally posted by gcluv

dubey   😡 ---- hate you 
using a innocent child for your own wellness😡
poor ansh
he is total control of monster ( dubey )
happy to see G3
yash ---- too bold ya 
you gave everything except the blouse😆
i thought yash going to give her a special finger ring
but see kya nikla - blouse piece 😆
you want to know the measurement of aratiji  ☺️
very naughty yash babu 😳

veena,
nice take dear

OMG yashu asked AarTiji measurement for blouse.OMG cant expect from from him😆
Thank you for the update... Will watch the episode later
Originally posted by babygirl198722

who is python

python is prasanth dear😆
Thanks for the update dear
Originally posted by UltimateGcian

OMG yashu asked AarTiji measurement for blouse.OMG cant expect from from him😆

yash is becoming bolder and bolder day by day☺️😆
awesome update di.
Loved my aarya part...OMG Yash was shying & aarti was teasing him, she was naughty today, loved the way yasht colloid with wall😉