India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

*try to understand* read this (Page 2)

sennareni Goldie
sennareni
sennareni

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged

As far as i remember Maanvi was always criticized  for taking Virat for granted...And she was the most criticised character in the forum... And mostly then when during her roka , the writers made maanvi state that she was happy to marry cos she gets to be with her sister which has been her childhood dream... Everyone just wanted her to include Virat too after she mentioned her Di...And the same with when she left a last message on the cam for her di, jiju, chutki but never mentioned Virat...

And Jeevika is mostly shown as giving Viren and his family their due... And so was the rage in forum tat when Jeevika could balance between her husband and sister, then why only show maanvi like that..

And finally after ages getting to hear from maanvi that Virat was the most important person in her life only made me give a sigh of relief and nothing to be happy about.. It was like finally she is giving him what he deserves...

And i do not find any one in here criticising Jeevika for giving Viren her priority or to his family...If u read through carefully they are not even bothered if Jeevika even has maanvi in her priority list... Every one is criticising the character jeevika because She is nt shown placing her trust in her sister and is not trying to even listen to maanvi...If not as a sister, why not just as a fellow human whom u grew up with for nearly 22 years...

And here where does the problem of ppl criticising her priority to viren and his family come? 

P.S: And discussing tat a character is wrong is just criticising and not bashing...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadapplenpeaches

Go to top