*try to understand* read this

mariarauf48 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Wen maanvi was giving first priority to jeevika everyone bashed her n wen yesterday she said virat is most imp u start praising her but when jeevika has FINALLY considering viren n his faimly so u start bashing her for god sake she z married her first priority is viren like for maanvi its virat think guys think guys before bashingEdited by mariarauf48 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanjana_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
agreed...

we should not bash any character...neither jeevika nor manvi

they all r right in their own ways!!!
Edited by sanjana_cool - 11 years ago
rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Totally both their priorities should be their husbands now not each other
-NightDreamer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hie Maruu long tym Kaha hou ... 🤗
Yeah dat's Wat m thinking Dunno y dey r blaming her.. She is Elder Sis She don't Want ANy1 2 Shout at Her.. But She Has full rite... 
bcoz AFta All It's Jeemaan Ziyada der Gussa Rahi nhi Sakte...❤️
Have Dey Gone Ever Against eachother...❤️.❤️.❤️ 

-MeHaK-
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: mariarauf48

Wen maanvi was giving first priority to jeevika everyone bashed her n wen yesterday she said virat is most imp u start praising her but when jeevika has FINALLY considering viren n his faimly so u start bashing her for god sake she z married her first priority is viren like for maanvi its virat think guys think guys before bashing

here no one is criticizing J for listening to Viren or prioritizing 

but about her bhari bharkam dialogues for Maanvi .. where she says her aatma, dil and dhadkan.,, 
why is she not giving a chance for Maanvi to explain??
Why does she not try to understand that Maanvi is speaking the truth for once?
Does jeevika need proof to TRUST maanvi ..who is her soul sister? 
Couldn't she control her anger and explain Maanvi in a placid manner ..if she considers her as her daughter
Even if she scolds her .. later after a good night's sleep.. she could as well try to understand her sister and think from Maanvi's perspective from once

it is not about Viren being number 1 for J and Virat being number 1 for Maanvi

it is about the much proclaimed relation of EK Hazaaron mein meri behana.. why does J has to be shown as bhagwan and maa if she was not supposed to TRUST or UNDERSTAND maanvi...what is the use of those OTT dialogues of Maanvi flowing through her khoon.. this how much you understand your khoon in your veins ...

the bhari bhari dialogues do not match up to the essence of it...

J, instead could make the family understand  why did she not say the family - "I know my Mannu ..she doesn't say anything without proof.. why would she lie and what would she get by lying .. she must have seen something which is what she is talking about... ..let us give one chance to explain herself " 

her expressions were of just plain ANGER
-Latty- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
agree with u...:) there is no need to bash jeevika... i think its all CVs fault...
mariarauf48 thumbnail
Originally posted by: latika_AshVik

agree with u...:) there is no need to bash jeevika... i think its all CVs fault...

but i m with jeevika she cant go against her hubby n faimly she z married now
mariarauf48 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -NightDreamer-

Hie Maruu long tym Kaha hou ...🤗

Yeah dat's Wat m thinking Dunno y dey r blaming her.. She is Elder Sis She don't Want ANy1 2 Shout at Her.. But She Has full rite...
bcoz AFta All It's Jeemaan Ziyada der Gussa Rahi nhi Sakte...❤️
Have Dey Gone Ever Against eachother...❤️.❤️.❤️

-MeHaK-

just busy wid my stds n thanx for agreeing
sennareni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

As far as i remember Maanvi was always criticized  for taking Virat for granted...And she was the most criticised character in the forum... And mostly then when during her roka , the writers made maanvi state that she was happy to marry cos she gets to be with her sister which has been her childhood dream... Everyone just wanted her to include Virat too after she mentioned her Di...And the same with when she left a last message on the cam for her di, jiju, chutki but never mentioned Virat...

And Jeevika is mostly shown as giving Viren and his family their due... And so was the rage in forum tat when Jeevika could balance between her husband and sister, then why only show maanvi like that..

And finally after ages getting to hear from maanvi that Virat was the most important person in her life only made me give a sigh of relief and nothing to be happy about.. It was like finally she is giving him what he deserves...

And i do not find any one in here criticising Jeevika for giving Viren her priority or to his family...If u read through carefully they are not even bothered if Jeevika even has maanvi in her priority list... Every one is criticising the character jeevika because She is nt shown placing her trust in her sister and is not trying to even listen to maanvi...If not as a sister, why not just as a fellow human whom u grew up with for nearly 22 years...

And here where does the problem of ppl criticising her priority to viren and his family come? 

P.S: And discussing tat a character is wrong is just criticising and not bashing...