India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

LETTER TO SP FROM A FAN ...

medha16 IF-Rockerz
medha16
medha16

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
i wrote a pretty long letter n sent it to all known sources...
here is the one...

Dear Star Plus (and whoever it may concern),

I  am a loyal viewer of your show IPKKNd and i'm here speaking on behalf of thousands of fans like me.I'm here to seek answers to certain issues that have crept up for a while now,the most important being the quitting/indefinite break of Barun Sobti from the show.These speculations have been doing the rounds for a while now and i request you to please make an official statement regarding the current scenario.As ardent fans of the show we are deeply disturbed and heartbroken  with this news doing the rounds.Also IPk has always been a story about star-crossed lovers arnav and khushi portrayed brilliantly by barun and sanaya who have breathed life into them.Thus,it is impossible for us to accept a new actor replacing barun or another man in khushi's life.

I think you are well aware of the internal issues which have surfaced,which have led to a quitting spree among the actors.Recently,the PH had even asked the viewers for plot ideas openly on their official website as they had 'run out of ideas' as they felt that 'the story had run its course'.

All of us here believe that there is definitely a lot more to be shown in the story as it traces the journey of a couple in love and also the fact that creativity is like a vast ocean with no defined horizon!All of us here are appalled that the PH who once referred to their show as their very own 'baby' are having such views and are disinterested in continuing with the show.I don't know the internal workings and interactions of the PH and i would not comment on what measures are to be taken but I do know that as viewers we are not supposed to be involved or aware about these matters but as you realize that in today,s cyber age anything that gets leaked become an on;ine viral rage and get blown out of proportion leading to more chaos and confusion!

I personally have never written a letter to a channel before this for a show and neither have been so involved in one.IPK has been a show which has not only attracted viewers nationally from all age groups but has also amassed international popularity like no other show before.The love,adulation,support and addiction to its unique storyline with strongly etched out characters have made the show reach sky high popularity and won them many accolades.

All the fans are livid ,shocked and heartbroken with the recent developments.Arnav and Khushi define IPK and one does not exist without the other.Please try and stop the actors from quitting and develop a meaningful storyline and make necessary changes to sustain it.At this stage,an official interview is required and if the actors have indeed decided to quit,plz end the show on a gracious note  it so deserves and do not tamper with the characters and the pairings bringing in new people.Some stories and couples are meant to be and they should be kept untouched.

IPK is very close to our hearts and we cant bear to see the beautiful love story of our very own arshi getting butchered in any way!

Thank you..

From,

An ardent viewer (also speaking on behalf of thousands of like-minded people).

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jkskloveandhatredBarunsanaya10_mehak_-.Pearl.-FAYKHAN29

_mehak_ Goldie
_mehak_
_mehak_

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
very well written...tfs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

medha16

medha16 IF-Rockerz
medha16
medha16