India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

ouchh...purab rejected!! (Page 6)

ToxicRebel IF-Dazzler
ToxicRebel
ToxicRebel

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
i dont where theses feelings came from but i really do feel sorry for purab  poor guy. he shouldnt be treated the way jassi treats em after all hez done for her i dont think anyone deserves that. but this doesnt change the fact that iam a armaan fanaticEmbarrassedBig smile!

RUPALV22 Senior Member
RUPALV22
RUPALV22

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 9:41pm | IP Logged

agree completely Ides,

I don't know how long we'll be justifying purab for the accusiitions ,he never deserves !!when does he actually try to seperate armaan jassi or even interfere jassi's life;its only jassi , who keeps telling him its revenge & not armaan suri but actually ENJOYIING HERSELF AS JESSICA & being with Armaan!!when did u see her taking revenge yaar???if he wants her to come out of GM soon 'coz it's all mud there even today;proved by mallika again n again!

how can u expect him to help choose the dress for armaan??  Purab doesn't know changed armaan but jassi very well knows purab's love ;it is as usual conveniently she calls him a friend after extracting enough from him!!was it his duty to be like a watchman to jassi's house to keep mallika away from her while she is actually enjoying with armaan & NOT TAKING REVENGE???c'mmon jassi accept the truth!!!

Anyways jassi's behaviour or her defination of friend doesn't realy affect purab's love ;after everything also he was as worried n waiting for jassi as ever!!

I respect armaan in that case; at least he is- what he is!! not hippocrite like jassi who boast of the best & behaves the worst!! 

Swastika Senior Member
Swastika
Swastika

IF SRGMP Winner

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ides

First, it was not Purab and Nandani who "killed" Jassi, they merely helped Jassi to realise her true potential......never did they stress that she has to let go of her old ways......they wanted to change her appearance not her character........and as far as I remember, it was Jassi who wanted to be rid of anything that had to do with Jassi.....

Purab being a very good friend as he claims could have definitely found a better solution to Jassi's problem. He could have told her that losing one's identity isnt the only way to solve one's probs. As you see, Jassi get EASILY influenced by ppl, it wldnt have been that difficult.

Jassi has found out abt the depth of emotion that Armaan harbours for her....does Purab know this....i dont think so....As far as he is concerned, Armaan is the villian who broke Jassi's heart after Purab left Jassi so that she could go back to him.....can u fault him for rying to keep her from repeating her mistakes by giving in to her self destructie tendencies....

Well, If i am not mistaken It was Purab who saw Armaan confessing his mistakes on television, protecting Jassi's parents and he still prayed that jassi should go leaving her parents harrassed like that. And Purab is nosy enough to read jassi's diary, if he was that interested in knowing about armaan's truth, he would have by now.

The fact is that Jassi has never really treated Purab with either enough respect or love or even friendship.....She keeps mouthing off how much Purab has done for her and then goes around and acts like a spoilt brat who does not want to hear the truth....

trueLOL Ok agreed, but doesnt purab has any dignity left? trueLOL

Jassi has always made it clear where purab stands, be it the VLCC contest day or the day she decided to become Jessica. She made it clear that she wouldnt like him to ask personal questions. Agar koi peeche pad jaaye to koi kya kare? trueLOL 

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 11:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by giaa

hey guys,

Arman jassi chemistry is there coz T and D want it to be ....Jassi Purab chemistry is not there coz T and D want it that way....please remember that this is a serial and everyone here is acting!  Acting is done in order to move the story in one direction and away from another.  There's nothing real here....harsh...maybe...but true.

Gia

To have chemistry one must be a good actor in the first place. and which director would not want good chemistry b/w their actors? if the actor is wooden they cannot do anything.

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RUPALV22

agree completely Ides,

I don't know how long we'll be justifying purab for the accusiitions ,he never deserves !!when does he actually try to seperate armaan jassi or even interfere jassi's life;its only jassi , who keeps telling him its revenge & not armaan suri but actually ENJOYIING HERSELF AS JESSICA & being with Armaan!!when did u see her taking revenge yaar???if he wants her to come out of GM soon 'coz it's all mud there even today;proved by mallika again n again!

how can u expect him to help choose the dress for armaan??  Purab doesn't know changed armaan but jassi very well knows purab's love ;it is as usual conveniently she calls him a friend after extracting enough from him!!was it his duty to be like a watchman to jassi's house to keep mallika away from her while she is actually enjoying with armaan & NOT TAKING REVENGE???c'mmon jassi accept the truth!!!

Anyways jassi's behaviour or her defination of friend doesn't realy affect purab's love ;after everything also he was as worried n waiting for jassi as ever!!

I respect armaan in that case; at least he is- what he is!! not hippocrite like jassi who boast of the best & behaves the worst!! 

How can Purab fans justify him waiting for jassi at her house? she is a kid? why doesnt he give her some space? he is behaving like billu. once again i feel purab is more capable of taking up father or grandfatherly position in her life than that of a lover or husband.

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 1:41am | IP Logged
well jus cos you argue with a person once for a duration of exactly 1 min 53 seconds doesnt make it true that u're disrespecting them...if thats the case then i really really disrespect my parents......cos i am sure i argue with them for more than 1 min 53 seconds per day......please guys......
Swastika Senior Member
Swastika
Swastika

IF SRGMP Winner

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 3:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lashforever

well jus cos you argue with a person once for a duration of exactly 1 min 53 seconds doesnt make it true that u're disrespecting them...if thats the case then i really really disrespect my parents......cos i am sure i argue with them for more than 1 min 53 seconds per day......please guys......

So true! Tongue

alien_visitor Senior Member
alien_visitor
alien_visitor

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Yea. Purab was squarely rejected. Kya karen. But he knew the score from the very beginning that Jassi's heart beats for only Armaan. Love is strange yaaron. it makes people behave( Armaan). Misbehave(Jassi with Purab)Confused

Go to top