purva

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sulochana

Well as far as the show is concerned I don't care who gets Jassi at the
end. But I certainly did not like the way, Jessica reacted with Purab
yesterday. <span>I
think...Purab is merely wasting his time helping Jessica. He has
done enough...he should go away from her life.....after all there are
thousands of girls there in the world made for such an adorable man like Purab.</span>
Girls like Jessica do utilize men to get the most benefit out of them,
pretend to act innocent or oblivious to their feelings, ....always call
them a "very good friend".....and then finally treat them like a
dirt.

very well said Clap Clap ......i second that

RUPALV22 Senior Member
RUPALV22
RUPALV22

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 11:20am | IP Logged

hi all,

Hammm..so much to say,

First of all it was Purab who held jassi that way when he called her Mrs.purab mehra or in diwali party;Armaan fell for her much later so it's armaan who is immitatg purab & not purab!!

Chemistry appeals to the eyes according to our own beliefs;we always see what we want to see ;to me always purab jassi clicked well ;that's the reason i'm still clinged to the show;after make over especially she looks far better with purab or else femina ppl wudn't have chosen them together; to me she looks much older than armaan with her punjabi stature revealed!!

honestly after watching yesterday's episode I clearly regretted about we discussing on the promise thing & feeling gratitude for purab  IS MISS JASMEET WALIA SLIGHTLY BOTHERED ABOUT THAT THING  EVEN FOR A SECOND???  I'LL BE HAPPY ON THE DAY WHEN SHE LEARNS TO TALK TO PURAB LIKE A NORMAL HUMAN BEING!!Forget love ,forget Ahsaan!!!

What purab says is n't true??what is she actually doing for so called revenge ;she did a little only after being reminded by purab(r u ready with ur plans?)only to leave it incomplete!!she's grabing every opportunity to be with armaan forgetting her real purpose ;I don't have problm for it but then why doesn't she admit it??as hippocrite as ever!!

Trp thing i don't know abt others BUT I ONLY WATCH THIS SHOW TO WATCH ONLY PURAB ;I NEVER UNDERSTOOD BOTH LEAD CHARACTORS & WOULD HAVE NEVER TOLERATED THEM SO LONG SO IN TRPS PLS COUNT MY POINTS AFTER  PURAB'S RETURN.though I agree his charactor never handled in a concrete way & at this moment even i feel he shouldn't have returned only as trp booster but nothing realy affects my love for purab!!

yesterday's episode reminds me of only one song for purab-Tujhe yaad na meri ayee kisise ab kya kahen???

Edited by RUPALV22 - 10 May 2005 at 11:24am
ummm Senior Member
ummm
ummm

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 11:31am | IP Logged

I have now stopped trying to understand and comment on the characters.. theyare just puppets that T&D play with.

Just as lash pointed out, Jassi screamed at Purab saying Jassi is dead only so that they could have Mallika overhear it.. that conversation by itself was totally meaningless.

I can understand if Samir is upset at how his character is progressing, because it is not progressing at all !!! His character is still pretty much in limbo and he does not know if he will get enough exposure to benefit from it!.

sowmyaa IF-Dazzler
sowmyaa
sowmyaa

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Poor Purab....I think it was definetly rude on Jassi's part to be so rude to him...but I guess that shows depth of the relationship. They really are very good friends, and Jessica has been relying on Purab whenever she has no one else's shoulder to cry. After Billu threw her things out of the house she rememered about Purab's contract and before that she had insulted poor guy in front of media by declining his contract! Angry That is very selfish attitude Miss Jasmeet Walia!! AngryI guess when you know that when whole world is against you and there is still one person on earth who understands you and to whom you can relly and who will give his shoulder to you to stand up you are luckiest person!! Purab is that kind of friend for Jassi i guess... However, poor Purab really loves Jassi and when you are in love you take all the insults and anything that person gives you.... I think thats why its true "love is blind, and deaf" Jelousy from Purab's side is also explanatory. I guess if you think in real life..if you were in Purab's position where you love someone so dearly and then that person loves someone else and ask you what dress to wear 'coz she is meeting her love wouldn't that crush your heart? I think Jassi should not have behave in such a manner with Purab....!!! I hate her for that!
Swastika Senior Member
Swastika
Swastika

IF SRGMP Winner

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

Ok, jessica was rude but only cuz she was irritated! Why was purab interfering with jessica's feeling towards armaan? She is not rude to him everytime but I guess she was right this time. And what with "where is jassi, you killed her?" It was Purab and Nandini who killed her!!

And when he knows perfectly well that jassi loves armaan why does he even hope to win her love sometime in the future? Why does he expect something in return? jassi has always made it clear that he is just a friend but if purab gets hurt this time it TOTALLY his own fault!

Swastika

Jyoti_2006 IF-Dazzler
Jyoti_2006
Jyoti_2006

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Swastika

Ok, jessica was rude but only cuz she was irritated! Why was purab interfering with jessica's feeling towards armaan? She is not rude to him everytime but I guess she was right this time. And what with "where is jassi, you killed her?" It was Purab and Nandini who killed her!!

And when he knows perfectly well that jassi loves armaan why does he even hope to win her love sometime in the future? Why does he expect something in return? jassi has always made it clear that he is just a friend but if purab gets hurt this time it TOTALLY his own fault!

Swastika

Well said... agree with you 100%

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 4:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Swastika

First, it was not Purab and Nandani who "killed" Jassi, they merely helped Jassi to realise her true potential......never did they stress that she has to let go of her old ways......they wanted to change her appearance not her character........and as far as I remember, it was Jassi who wanted to be rid of anything that had to do with Jassi.....

Jassi has found out abt the depth of emotion that Armaan harbours for her....does Purab know this....i dont think so....As far as he is concerned, Armaan is the villian who broke Jassi's heart after Purab left Jassi so that she could go back to him.....can u fault him for rying to keep her from repeating her mistakes by giving in to her self destructie tendencies....

The fact is that Jassi has never really treated Purab with either enough respect or love or even friendship.....She keeps mouthing off how much Purab has done for her and then goes around and acts like a spoilt brat who does not want to hear the truth....

bhangra rulez Goldie
bhangra rulez
bhangra rulez

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
i totally agree with you! jassi has never treated purab the rite way adn one day he should leave and jassi will realize wat purab means to her! but ofcourse i don't want this to happen cause i love purab and the only reason i watch this show is for him!

Go to top