India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

ouchh...purab rejected!! (Page 4)

iruaG IF-Dazzler
iruaG
iruaG

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 9:12am | IP Logged
I think T and D have not handled Purab's character well. I mean now that they have deviated from the original BLF track, the least they could do is give him a love track parallel to that of Jassi-Armaan in the story. Yesterday I was reading an intereview of Samir in which he said that his character is just there for the TRPs. I agree. I think they should do justice to Purab's character, he has been reduced to a mere sidekick. T and D should bring a girl into his life pronto. This would also impart some freshness to the show.

Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 9:30am | IP Logged
LOL!!!i could not checked myself from laughing reading sameer's comment that he is there for TRPs. He helped to raise TRP s when he was in the show in his earlier phase. armaan was shown as a bad man and he was shown as a good man then. that's why he was so popular. but now he is only a helper of jassi in her revenge game.  he has no other dimension in his character. and the story is now solely about armaan and jassi. armaan has got his positive shade now and purab has no shade at all. how can he help to raise TRPs now? TRP s are high due to the story itself and also as people are loving to see armaan and jassi together now.Purab has no role in it.  so his claim is not right. in fact it has been bad for Purab's character to return again. the impression he created at that time could be retained if he did not come come back.but bringing him back and making him as only a helper of jassi and introducing jealousy in him the directors destroyed that impact of his character.

Edited by Rumi - 10 May 2005 at 9:32am
SPECIAL Goldie
SPECIAL
SPECIAL

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 10:10am | IP Logged

CryCryCry my poor purab!

that's it, jassi can have armaan,

purab is made for meenakshi Tongue

mahn786ch Senior Member
mahn786ch
mahn786ch

Maheen,you will live on in our hearts

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 10:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Selina

I was confused too. It was really rude of Jassi to talk to Purab like that because has been her pillar of support through out the whole Jessica-Gulmohar situation, and he didn't deserve to be dumped like that. Makes me hate "Jessica" even more, but I guess this is how T&D plan to drag on the show for another year (if not more).

I am here with you Selina!!!!

That's rude to forget somebody's favors on you! But as you said I guess that's what the directors want.

nish_k Senior Member
nish_k
nish_k

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 10:21am | IP Logged

OMG..this is like people have seen Purab holding jassi's face for the  first time..those who are saying that purab was immitating armaan..you guys are wrong..purab was the first one to hold jassi's face when he was re-entered the show..the scenes at the restaurant when purab was supposed to get engaged to jassi..YOU ALL FORGOT LITTLE THINGS SO EASILY LOL

anyways, I dont care about who gets jassi the chashmish, I am more there to see Purab in the show..jassi is rude to everyone except her dented face armaan sir Dead..

Edited by nish_k - 10 May 2005 at 10:22am
nish_k Senior Member
nish_k
nish_k

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 10:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by giaa

hey guys,

Arman jassi chemistry is there coz T and D want it to be ....Jassi Purab chemistry is not there coz T and D want it that way....please remember that this is a serial and everyone here is acting!  Acting is done in order to move the story in one direction and away from another.  There's nothing real here....harsh...maybe...but true.

Gia

I second that.

irresistable Groupbie
irresistable
irresistable

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishakha

Originally posted by lashforever

well jessica was required to be rude cos t/d asked her to - thats so that

.....mallika can be sure that jassi is dead

.....everyone will presume that jassi is dead even without a body or investigation including our internationally acclaimed mumbai police force...

armaan and bebe can be rushed to the ICU together.....maybe the hospital will offer ek milaaye to ek free offer for the two

boooh.............such a farce...............

by the way technically i think that the reason purab's romantic hold looked more wrestling-like hold that koochy-koo hold like was cos he is a BIG BUILD and he was ANGRY too......im sure that scene would look more balanced if it was armaan-jassi and purab-mallikaWink

he shouln't hold Jassi's face the way Armaan did. That's a trademark style. Invent your own style buddy.

LOL.. I 2nd tat, he should get his own moves...he mite be thinking this move is really gud, let me take a shot @ itLOLLOLLOL..but he forgot tat its an armann thing, and only suits and sizzles when he doesEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

sulochana Newbie
sulochana
sulochana

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Well as far as the show is concerned I don't care who gets Jassi at the end. But I certainly did not like the way, Jessica reacted with Purab yesterday. I think...Purab is merely wasting his time helping Jessica.  He has done enough...he should go away from her life.....after all there are thousands of girls there in the world made for such an adorable man like Purab.  Girls like Jessica do utilize men to get the most benefit out of them, pretend to act innocent or oblivious to their feelings, ....always call them a "very good friend".....and then finally treat them like a dirt. 

Go to top