Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago

i agree,purab-jassi chemisrty is not there at all in my personal opinion probably also bcoz the way she recats to arman 's touch is diff and she freezes .

purab himself knows that jassi loves arman and will love arman forever ,he himself mentioned this to jassi but time and again he wants to keep her away from arman .

but i also think that jassi should make herself very clear that arman is her love and that purab is her friend and only friend,but i guess t&d dont want that now

also i seriously think that purab's key promise is coming up soon as he no longer will be able to see jassi once she reveals herself and goes back t her family so promise time soon.......

giaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey guys,

Arman jassi chemistry is there coz T and D want it to be ....Jassi Purab chemistry is not there coz T and D want it that way....please remember that this is a serial and everyone here is acting!  Acting is done in order to move the story in one direction and away from another.  There's nothing real here....harsh...maybe...but true.

Gia
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

i disagree,although they are the lead pair ,its very important ot have chemistry for them to click as a pair ,i would say ,thats why gauri=pratham became very successful ,

my personal opinion is that, purab-jassi dont have any chemistry between them as a pair , t&d may have cast apurva and mona in the roles of arman and jassi as a pair but its very imporatnt to have onscreen chemistry and for them to click as a pair , which i feel has been good.

although acting is done ,the acting should seem natural and must be good and thats very important for the show and the lead pair acting and their scenes must be good to watch which is why i feel that arman-jassi although t&d cast them like that,make a very good on screen pair whose scenes are worth wtching and i just dont see that in purab -jassi (even if they were romatically paired)

Rumi thumbnail
Originally posted by: tina59

i disagree,although they are the lead pair ,its very important ot have chemistry for them to click as a pair ,i would say ,thats why gauri=pratham became very successful ,

my personal opinion is that, purab-jassi dont have any chemistry between them as a pair , t&d may have cast apurva and mona in the roles of arman and jassi as a pair but its very imporatnt to have onscreen chemistry and for them to click as a pair , which i feel has been good.

although acting is done ,the acting should seem natural and must be good and thats very important for the show and the lead pair acting and their scenes must be good to watch which is why i feel that arman-jassi although t&d cast them like that,make a very good on screen pair whose scenes are worth wtching and i just dont see that in purab -jassi (even if they were romatically paired)

i second that.

in fact we have seen apurva with other heroines like Mahima in films but it didn't work. he has a very good chemistry with mona on screen like shahrukh and kajol. although in real life ajay is kajol's love but in reel life she has better chemistry with shahrukh. that's it. if sameer acted as armaan, which he says he was approached for at first i don't think their romantic scenes would be so much explosive as they are between apu and mona.i am not saying that sameer is a bad actor. in fact he is a good actor and goodlooking also. but the fact is that he has no chemistry with mona. again this is only my personal opinion.

iruaG thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think T and D have not handled Purab's character well. I mean now that they have deviated from the original BLF track, the least they could do is give him a love track parallel to that of Jassi-Armaan in the story. Yesterday I was reading an intereview of Samir in which he said that his character is just there for the TRPs. I agree. I think they should do justice to Purab's character, he has been reduced to a mere sidekick. T and D should bring a girl into his life pronto. This would also impart some freshness to the show.
Rumi thumbnail
😆!!!i could not checked myself from laughing reading sameer's comment that he is there for TRPs. He helped to raise TRP s when he was in the show in his earlier phase. armaan was shown as a bad man and he was shown as a good man then. that's why he was so popular. but now he is only a helper of jassi in her revenge game.  he has no other dimension in his character. and the story is now solely about armaan and jassi. armaan has got his positive shade now and purab has no shade at all. how can he help to raise TRPs now? TRP s are high due to the story itself and also as people are loving to see armaan and jassi together now.Purab has no role in it.  so his claim is not right. in fact it has been bad for Purab's character to return again. the impression he created at that time could be retained if he did not come come back.but bringing him back and making him as only a helper of jassi and introducing jealousy in him the directors destroyed that impact of his character. Edited by Rumi - 18 years ago
SPECIAL thumbnail

😭😭😭 my poor purab!

that's it, jassi can have armaan,

purab is made for meenakshi 😛

mahn786ch thumbnail

Originally posted by: Selina

I was confused too. It was really rude of Jassi to talk to Purab like that because has been her pillar of support through out the whole Jessica-Gulmohar situation, and he didn't deserve to be dumped like that. Makes me hate "Jessica" even more, but I guess this is how T&D plan to drag on the show for another year (if not more).

I am here with you Selina!!!!

That's rude to forget somebody's favors on you! But as you said I guess that's what the directors want.

nish_k thumbnail

OMG..this is like people have seen Purab holding jassi's face for the  first time..those who are saying that purab was immitating armaan..you guys are wrong..purab was the first one to hold jassi's face when he was re-entered the show..the scenes at the restaurant when purab was supposed to get engaged to jassi..YOU ALL FORGOT LITTLE THINGS SO EASILY 😆

anyways, I dont care about who gets jassi the chashmish, I am more there to see Purab in the show..jassi is rude to everyone except her dented face armaan sir 🤢..

Edited by nish_k - 18 years ago
nish_k thumbnail

Originally posted by: giaa

hey guys,

Arman jassi chemistry is there coz T and D want it to be ....Jassi Purab chemistry is not there coz T and D want it that way....please remember that this is a serial and everyone here is acting!  Acting is done in order to move the story in one direction and away from another.  There's nothing real here....harsh...maybe...but true.

Gia

I second that.