BARUN POSITION CONFIRMED- in his own words

VasantiLad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
http://soundcloud.com/teambarun/barun-sobti-clarifies-he-is
HEY UP
LISTEN TO THIS INTERVIEW - 2 HOURS AGO - IN BARUN'S OWN WORDS.
hE SAID THAT HE NEEDS A BREAK - NOT CONFIRMED WHEN THE BREAK STARTS - NOT SURE IF 23RD AS SBS SAID
THINK AFTER THIS YOU CAN GATHER THAT HE NEEDS SOME SPACE & REST
LET US ALLOW HIM SOME DIGNITY
LET US THEN MAKE SURE TAHT HE KNOWS THAT HE IS LOVED & ADMIRED & THAT WE WANT HIM BACK
LET US HOPE & PRAY THAT SP SOME UP WITH A SOLUTION TO ENTICE HIM BACK
WE STILL HAVE HOPE!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Summer_Rain thumbnail
hmmm ok agreed he needs REST wat abt SANAYA our doll did u think abt the burden on her samething happened during movie issue time more than barun sanaya deserves break dear..anyway will wait for official confirmation... Edited by sarun_deewani - 11 years ago
786786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarun_deewani

hmmm ok agreed he needs REST wat abt SANAYA our doll did u think abt the burden on her samething happened during movie issue time more than barun sanaya deserves break dear..anyway will wait for official confirmation...

I think people need to stop speaking on behalf of Sanaya, if she hasn't  come out and complained about Barun's break, why are we throwing tantrums. Maybe she doesn't need or want a break. She clearly doesn't have a problem with Barun taking a break. Obviously there is a reason why Barun wants a break and maybe he wants to keep his personal life away from the media, away from the rest of the world. Just sit back, enjoy the show and have faith that he'll be back. 
Summer_Rain thumbnail
Originally posted by: 786786

I think people need to stop speaking on behalf of Sanaya, if she hasn't  come out and complained about Barun's break, why are we throwing tantrums. Maybe she doesn't need or want a break. She clearly doesn't have a problem with Barun taking a break. Obviously there is a reason why Barun wants a break and maybe he wants to keep his personal life away from the media, away from the rest of the world. Just sit back, enjoy the show and have faith that he'll be back. 

excuse  em yaar i am not speaking on her behalf thats wat i felt always anything happens sanaya doesnt utter an word why she is loyal with still and now this i am justing saying wat i felt if it hurt u sorry
-GredForge- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i hate u barun!*cry* how can u leave urshow just like dat!?? how can we watch the show without sarun? sanaya deserves a break more than u ! sanaya is d best!<3
DushtKanya thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarun_deewani

hmmm ok agreed he needs REST wat abt SANAYA our doll did u think abt the burden on her samething happened during movie issue time more than barun sanaya deserves break dear..anyway will wait for official confirmation...

Why is Sanaya being brought here? Did anyone of us say Barun ONLY deserves a break and not Sanaya?
ar_sajan4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i dont knw hw mny statmnts vil cum now..bt realyy instead of an audio int..i want a video int too now...cz dis tym its gng way different...:((
Summer_Rain thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ipkknd_ArHi

Why is Sanaya being brought here? Did anyone of us say Barun ONLY deserves a break and not Sanaya?

DEAR Dont u think she deserves break by the way leave it wait fr last official confirmation
sayli_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Stop it yaar!!
Stop fighting over who needs a break!!
Barun or sanaya??
Here we r in the damn crises and u guys r fighing over this!!!!??
Unbelievable!!
bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I can't hate Barun!!!! but I'm dissapointed when it comes to his decision. I feel so so sorry for Sanaya, she has worked hard - even Barun has. But Sanaya was struggling alone when he was not there during kidnapping track. I'm thinking so much about her right now, how is she handling this??! Edited by Baki - 11 years ago